SACRIFICING my LOVE

I'm INLOVE to my big brother????!!!

 

 

 

Sehun POV

I open my eyes as i feel her hand caressing my cheeks. i touch her hand to stop it. i open my eyes and kiss her lips. she's so cute when she blushed ..

"i love you..." i said.

"I love you too.." she said. she hugged me so tightly, i kiss her forehead.

"what are we going to do sehunnie? how can we say about this to our parents? and to all the people?" she said worriedly.

I don't want to think those things, but for her i can do everything just to be with her.

"don't worry fanny-ah, no one can seperate us, i can't let that happen. we were going to be together, forever and always." i said.

"but how can we?!! we can't get married or even have a child! because all of the people knew that were siblings. we cannot live like a normal couple sehunnie." she said.

I look at her. "do you love me?" i asked her instead.

"of course i love you! but we have to face many struggles for this relationship. i think we need to stop. just forget our feelings and live again like a normal siblings. we cannot be a couple no matter what we do!"

I hugged her tightly. "NO tiffany! don't leave me! we can face this struggles as long as we love each other. just hang on tight and never let go my hands."

"oh sehun!!!!!" she cried.

she cried on my chest. i caressed her back. she's right, we may face many struggles and obstacles, but i can face them all, we can face it together! i can't let them take her away from me....."

 

>> the next morning, at the school <<

we enter the school together. i want to hold her hands but i know i can't do that. especially on this place.

many students respects me here because i am the president of the student council. it was so awful to see that their president is holding hands to his sister. so i bare it as long as i can!! -___-

"see you later sehunnie~" she said to me when we reach her classroom.

before she went to her room i grab her hands.

"why?" she asked me.

i pointed my cheeks as i requesting a kiss from her.

"yah oh sehun!" she said to me.

i smiled. "it's fine, theres no students here at the corridor. come on just a one kiss!" i said.

she gave me a quick kiss on the cheeks. i noticed that she blushed. sooo cute >.<

"see you later, i love you ....." then i go to my room with a smile on my face.

 

>> on my classroom <<

when i enter to my room, i saw yoona who's sitting on my chair.

"why didn't you answer my calls!" she said when i got to my chair.

i took a deep breath. i promise to tiffany that i will drop off yoona. i know that i'm being unfair to her, but tiffany is more important than her. i can loose her but not tiffany."

"can i sit first before i answer your question?" i said.

she stood up.

i sit on it and placed my bag  on the back of my chair. "listen yoona, i want to be fair to you, i don't want to lie to you. but from now on, let's stop dating. i don't like you, i'm so sorry.' i said to her.

when i look at her, she's so dumbfounded."why?" she asked.

"because i love someone else..."

"who? your sister? your disgusting sehun! how can you have an affair to your own sister?" she said to me i her lower voice.

"what the hell are you talking about?!!"

"tsk, don't pretend sehun, i can see in your eyes that you love your own little sister. how pathethic you are!"

"i don't know what your talking-" i paused coz our teacher already entered to our classroom.

!!!! how come that yoona know about this!!!!!

 

Tiffany POV

i was now at the rooftop with luhan. i was so nervous. luhan is very a good guy. he never hurt me even once.

but i know i'm not the one for him.

"would you like to go to the amusement park on saturday?" he asked me.

okay here it is ...

"ahhhmm luhan, you are the most amazing guy that i ever met. but i think you're too much for me. i betrayed you, i lie to you. i thought that i loved you that much but there was actually someone who i really love." i said. i can't look into his eyes.

i know i'm hurting him .....

"who? sehun?" he said.

i raised my head and look at him. "how did you know that?"

"it's too obvious tiffany. it's too obvious that both of you loved each other so much. i can see your eyes gets brighten when you see him. i never saw that bright in your eyes when you're seeing me. even though you didn't admit before that you already loving your own brother, your eyes tells the truth from it." he said in a low voice.

i starts to cry, first of all i don't want to hurt luhan, he doesn't deserve to be hurt. all he did for me is to love me faithfully.

i hugged him tight and cried. "i'm so so so sorry luhan." i cried.

"it's okay tiffany. if you really want to do this, i won't stop you. it's better to hurt my felings than to see you cried and suffered. if you really love him, i won't stop you. just do whatever you want and i'm always here. to support you and to guide you." he said

"thank you luhan, thank you for all of this." i said when i release my hug to him.

he rubbed my tears using his thumbs and gave me a cheerful smile. "anything for you tiffany."

 

 

 

A BEAUTIFUL MONTH OF SEPTEMBER

Sehun POV

"WHAT?!! did you say that you are going to military!!!" tiffany shouted.

it's been a month since we had a relationship, we act like a normal couple but we had a limitations.

yes, it is so hard that i never imagine. until one night i realize that we need a gap or a line to seperate us or even to control our feelings. it was so hard but i need to do this not only for the sake of our family, but also for her. i want to do this for her because i don't want other people thinks bad things about her.

"hey, i'm only going to military, it's not that i will be gone forever." i said.

"but, you said you will never leave me! but what is this sehun! tell me what is the meaning of this!!" she said. then a tear fall rom her eyes.

"hey." i said and rubbed off her tears. "listen baby, i'm only doing this because of you. i don't want to ruin the image of our family. if you really love me, you will wait for me to come back. i want you to understand that i'm doing this for our love. this is difficult but i know we can face it. we still can continue our love even though theres a miles apart between us. i also suffered from this decision but i need to be strong for you ..."

"but why?!! why do you have to leave!!!"

i hugged her. "i'm doing this bcause I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! i'll promise when i get back, all the things in here gets back to normal. your life will become normal again, i promise that..." i said.

"whan will you comeback?" she asked.

"when the things are already cleared up. just promise me that when i come back i will see your smile okay?"

she nodded.

 

>> the nxt day 5 am in the morning <<

i was now in the train station. i am holding her picture. the most important person in my life.

 

 

i wish i could see those smile again. i've learned a very important lesson.

there are some things that we want that we cannot get, there all have a purpose, if we didn't get it just accept the fact that they don't meant for us.

just like my love for her, it was wrong, but i did it. i did love her despite on the sins that we may done. but right now, i will do the rght thing for her. not for being her lover, but for being her BIG BROTHER

 

# FLASHBACK#

i was on the park when i saw him....... Luhan.

"why did you call me? what are we going to talk about?" he asked me.

"i am here not as her lover but as her brother. i know you love my sister so much, please take her back. make her realize that you are the one that she truly love." i said to him. i look at him straight into his eyes.

"why?"

"because, no matter what we do, we cannot be together as we always dreamed of. make her happy like before. never leave her no matter what" i said

#END OF FLSHBACK#

A tears fall from my eyes, i know that i can't be with her as i promise  her before. but i will make her happy as long as i live in this world

 

 

 

 

 

I LOVE YOU TIFFANY ............