This can't be HAPPENING!!!!!

I'm INLOVE to my big brother????!!!

 

#FLASHBACK#

Tiffany's POV

 

Me and my big brother are playing on the big green field. the field is full nof different kinds of flowers

 

my big brother is busily chasing after me. were playing tag! but of corse he was the one who will chase me.

 

i found a big tree so i hide on it. hehehe this tree is surely big! my brother won't find me here.

but suddenly someone covered my eyes.

OMO!!!! "OPPA!!!! help me!!!!! someone is covering my eyes waaaahhh!!!!" i shouted for help. i call his name for help.

"blaaah~!!!!!"  my brother shouted to me.

my eyes got bigger. i was so scared to death. i feel like i'm already crying. i hugged him so tightly and cried to his arm!!!!

"fanny-ah! i'm so sorry. i'm just trying to surprise you. come on stop crying now. big brother promise that i will never do it again okay? don't be so scared. i'm always here for you. i will never leave you no matter what happened."

i raise my head to face him. "really? you will never leave me?" i asked.

he nodded and gave me a peck on my forehead.

"i love you!!!!!!" i said while hugging him.

"i love you more fanny-ah!!!" he said.

 

#END OF FLASHBACK#

 

i still remember those time. this place is really memorable to me.

i go to the big old tree. i touch the big trunk.

"oh, it's here!" i said when i notice our name that still written on the tree trunk it says: SEHUN LOVES TIFFANY FOREVER AND ALWAYS!! it was 10 years ago. i was only 8 years old that time.

we really love each other. we knows each other alot. there is only him that i have. it's not that we don't have parent's, they're always busy in their work abroad. i grew with him, i live my entire life with him. only him .....

then suddenly someone covered my eyes. "oppa! i know it was you! cut it off!" i said

then he remove his hands. i turn around and face him.

*pout*"how did you know that!!" he said. he's so cute when he pout. thump thump thump thump.

i touch my chest when i felt my heart beats fast when i saw him pout. what the hell is happening to me!!!! >.<

"a-are you alright!!!" he nervously said to me. he touches my shoulders. my heart beats more fast.

i remove his hands to my shoulder. i think i'm going crazy. "sorry oppa, but i guess i'm tired." i said.

"okay, let's go back to the house." he said. he touches my waist to support me. why is it i feel nervous whenever he touches me?!!!!

when did i feel this awkward feeling trough my brother!! gaaaahh!!!  so annoying..

 

 

at the house.,....

when we enter to the house, i ran upstiars, i want to rest just for a while, maybe after this my feelings would be back to normal again.

 

after 6 hours......

i heared some knocks on the door.

"tiffany!!! the dinner is ready!!! come on we need to eat dinner!! were leaving on the next morning!!!" he said .

i just cover my ears with a pillow.

"just open the door will you?!!!!" he said. but this time he was angry.

i stood up on my bed and open the door.

"WHAAAAT!!!!!!!" i shout.

"go downstair and eat the dinner now!" he said.

"fine fine.."

i go downstair and went to the dinning table.

he pull a chair. i sit on it.

"after we eat just pack your things and were leaving tommorow."

"tsk, so fast."

"we need to go to school. we just go to here because dad and mom wants to check if this house is still maintaining." he said

"okay boss ...." i said and salute him.

he smile.

oh my gooosh!!! why is it i feel this abnormal feeling when i see him smile or even pout?

am i inlove?

for pete sake he was my brother!!!! i can't have a feeling towards to him! it was a sin!!

 

 

the next day

we are now at the train station. going back to seoul. *sigh*

"what was that for?" he asked.

"what?" i asked

"your deep sigh?" he said still looking at me.

"i dunno." i only said.

he put his arms on my shoulder. thamp tham thamp thamp.. here it go again.

now we look like a couple. i still remember on our first day at the school, they thought that we are a couple because we seems so close. when the knew that were siblings they were all dumbfounded. they didn't think that were siblings because we didn't look like to each other. yes it's true because i look like my mom and he look like our dad.

"oh, they're so cute. this couple is cute.' someone said on her back.

"my goodness, the guy is super duper handsome. this girl is really lucky." another one said at her back.

she raised an aye brow when he heared someone praising his brother. am i jealous!! as if!!!!

"hey! put your arms down, people here thinks that were couple. it's disgusting!" i said.

"hehehe, then, let them think that we are couple! who cares." he said.

then the train already came, still he din't remove his arms on my shoulder.

 

 

S.E.O.U.L

When the door of the train open, i saw Luhan.

"Luhan!!!!!" i said and run on his direction. i hugged him.

Luhan is my boyfriend. no, i don't have a feeling towards to my brother because the one that i truly love is luhan!!!

"i miss you baby......" he said while looking at me.

"aw, really. i also miss you.'" i said.

"Ehem."

i saw my brother giving a death glare to luhan. ever since my brother didn't like him. not only him but all my suitors!

"ahmmm, come on let's go, i'm hungry i want to eat something." i said.

"tiffany, we don't have time to eat, we need to go to school" he said still looking at luhan.

"but! i'm tired i want to rest just for this day."

"no but, you can't miss a lesson. you're too slow to catch up the lessons." he said.

"hey!"

"your brother is right tiffany, you need to go to school, besides were having a exam on the next week." luhan said.

"okay....." i said.

luhan pinch my cheeks. ohh he's so sweet!!!

"tiffany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" my brother shouted. all the people on the station are staring on us! gosh we're making a scene here!

 

"fine were going home!!!" i said to him. "luhan, i'm so sorry! we meet again at the school okay?" i said to luhan.

like a puppy i follow him.

"hey, what happen to you?" i asked him

he never look at me, he also didn't answer my question.

 

 

until we arrive on our house, he din't talk to me. pssshhhh. this is so not him. where is the caring brother that i have?

 

>>AT THE SCHOOL<<

We're walking on the corridors of our building. i saw yoona going on our direction.

"oh, hi sehun dear.:" she said and kiss my brother on his cheeks.

O___O i feel like my blood going through my nerves. i really hate this ! how could she flirt my brother in front of me!!!! wait a minute? this tone is not like a sister-worrying-to-his-brother looks like, it's like i'm using a tone of a girlfriend!!!!

"excuse me." i only said to them, their actually blocking my  way. "if you don't mind were having a class." i said and pull him away to that .

when  i enter to my classroom, he grabbed my hand "wait for me after the class okay?"

"0-okay" i said.

 

"hey" luhan said when i sit on my chair. i don't have good mood today, since i saw that freaking yoona kissing my brother.

it was only me who has the right to kiss him, ONLY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never notice that luhan poked me.

"ah, i'm sorry. what is it?" i asked.

"let's have some snack after class?" he said.

"ahm, okay."

 

 

>>>> class is over  <<<<<

 

i saw my brother on the gate of our school, but the heck, why is it yoona with him?!

"tiffany, let's go?" luhan said to me

i nodded.

when we're near to their direction, i can see that my brother sehun smirk when he saw luhan. well my dear brother, you're with yoona, and i'm with my luhan, were fair enough!!!!!

"wow, double date!!!!" yoona said in excitement.

double date your face!!!

"so, let's go!" i said.

 

>>> AT THE SNACK BAR <<<<

"Hey tiff, did your brother already tell  you?" she said to me

"what?"

"were going to start dating from now on. my gosh, i can't imagine that your brother is having a crush on me! oh i'm so lucky!!!" she said.

i gave my brother a death glare. i want to kick his face, no i want to erase it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blah blah blah blah blah ......

until we finish our food, i don't understand or heared everything that their talking about. it's just i don't want to hear their sweet gestures. it's making me feel so bad!

i took a deep breath, i can now admit that i fallen in love to my brother, actually, i felt this long time ago, i was on the stage of denial that's why i can't admit that i already love him.

JEALOUSY that's all i feel right now! i want to grab my brother away from that ! i want him for myself!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

"see you tommorow sehunnie!!" yoona said to sehun and kiss him in the lips!!!!

i want to pull her hair right now!!! gaaahhh!!!

"ahm, tiffany. see you tommorow" luhan said and gave me a peck on my forhead."

"okay, take care." i said

 

 

>>>at the house<<<

"is it true?"

"what?"

"that you and yoona is start dating?!" i said in a high voice. i can't control my temper anymore. it's like i'm going to explode if i didn't say this.

"and so? i didn't say anything when you start to date luhan right? i guess i have a right to do this." he said.

i feel a tears fall from my eyes. it's so painful that i heared those words from him. it is the first time he use that tone to me.

"hey, why are you crying?"

"as if you care!!!!" i said and run to my room. i hate you sehun!!!!

 

i open my door and slam it. i cried silently on the floor.

i know he will laugh at me if i said that i loved him more than a brother, it sounds but it's damn true! i can't blame myself to trhis, because i actually love the way i feel towards to him...

 in all man in the world why is it that i fell in love to my own brother? why?

*knock knock*

"tiff, open the door let's talk." he said.

"NO!!"

"come on, open the door, please. you know that i hate to see you cry. let's talk about it please." he said.

he's right, maybe we need to talk about this. but how? how can i say to him that i love him? i can't loose him, i can't! that's why i'm going to do this because i want him! for myself only!

i opened the door and look at him. i know that my eyes is red and puffy now, but i don't care.

"what's wrong?" he asked when he enter to my room. he touches my shoulder and hug me.

i cry again. oh GOD please forgive me, i know that this is wrong, but i love him, i love my own brother. please forgive me ......

"please stop dating yoona..." i said while he's still hugging me.

"but why?"

"just do it! or else i will not talk to you again! i swear i do that!!"

"are you jealous?" he asked.

i stunned. i don't know what should i say.

he took a deep breath. he pull me. he sat on my bed and pull me into his lap. i was now sitting on his lap while back hugging me. OMO!!!!

"i know you're jealous." he whispher. it tickles me. his breath tickle my ear.

"how can you say so?"

"i don't know." he said.

i was about to stand up when he pull me back into his lap. he hug me more tighter.

"i know it because i love you ........" he said.

i stunned when he said that. am i dreaming? or my ears is just tricking me.

he planted a kiss on my cheeks.

"i know you love me too, right?"

"this is horrible! we can't do this thing sehun-ah! this is a sin!" i said. it's hard to say it but it was true.

"theres no sins when you love someone tiffany. loving a person is the best gift that people may have. i know you love me too, please don't stop loving me because i can't. the reason why i decided to date yoona is to forget my feelings to you. but every time i saw you with that luhan, i want to get you away from him! i can't bare to see that both of you having a good time while me having a hard time. it's so painful tiffany..." he said and kiss my neck "please love me too the way that i love you..."

"there's no need to jealous sehun-ah, because-" i said.

"because what?"

oh geez, i'm feel so nervous. i took a deep breath

"it's because i love you too.." i nervously said to him.

he gave me a kiss on the lips. I savor the moment of his kiss. he's very gentle. he move his lips so soft and gently into mine.

 

he broke the kiss ... -_____-

and my eyes still closed as if he was going to kiss me again ..

how embarassing >.<

"i love you so much tiffany, even if loving you might be the biggest mistake that i will do in my life. but i cannot live without you. i hate to think that you are my sister. i want you to become my girl, my only girl."

a tear fall again when he said those words. i can now says that he's only mine, always will be mine. i hug him and i round my arms to his neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"don't leave me baby, i'll die if you do that." he said.

"i'll never leave you, but could you please drop off yoona! i don't want to see her with you. it irritates me!" i said, still hugging him.

he pouted "then, dump luhan. i also hate to see him with you. don't ever let that jerk to kiss and hug you. okay? you are mine. only mine."

I laugh and gave him a peck on his lips. "i always be yours ...."

 

>>fast forward <<

I open my eyes and saw his handsome face. even though he's sleeping, he still so handsome in my eyes.

I touches his eyebrows down to his nose and to his cheeks and touches his soft red lips.

I caress his soft cheeks. i know loving him is a sin. not only on the eyes of others, but also in our creator. but i cannot surrender my love for him. i can't loose him ...