Four: The unthinkable

ZOMB13

72 hours after funeral.

(3 Days)

Joural Entery #1

SLEEPING...

I had another nightmare. But this time it was different...Ever since Isa...SHE...died, I had...wait...no... I'm STILL having trouble sleeping. Himchan suggest it was from jet-legged but I highly doubted that. 

This dream was differet because the last two days I dreamt the same dream. The SAME dream I had two nights in a row was:

I'm at the funeral and I am apporaching the coffin. She inside of that coffin, looks the same as she did before. Sleeping soundless. But it's when I lend my arm in, is when it...got werid.

SHE grabbed my hand and her eyes flickered open and she...smiled at me. Almost ensuring me that everything will be okay or...IS okay. And that resuring moment makes me wake up in a panic because everything IS NOT OKAY...

Last night's dream made more sense to me...That dream was like before; I am at the funeral and apporaching...HER coffin. When I lean my arm in, gently her face, her left hand graps my hand in a death grip. And in this second her face changes from a nice smooth face to a sunken in death defing horrored face and her eyes are all black like they were hallow -and she growls at me! The sound was like a prehistoric deep thoared growl! It didn't sound human. Despite that I woke up dripping with sweat and it had terrified me. It made perfect sense to me... Like she was calling out from the other side (if she was dead) that she's in trouble. Maybe she IS dying, now...Maybe she WAS sleeping in that coffin and she woke up trapt, burried alive! Its the only explaintion! She's not dead and that funeral dirocter did something!! I have to go to that grave-yard! Its the only way for me to find out! 

I looked on the internet and there is a drug that can stop the heart only temporitly and that's why everyone thinks SHE's dead! But why would anyone want to hurt her?! But its been three days...could she survie? No-the air...She would have suffored. Oh man my head is all mess up...Could I be right? Or Is She really dead? Does this make me Insane? To think the unthinkable? No! I'm not insane...if anyone is insane it the people who never it or would ever helped her...Everyone is Insane for not evening thinking this way before! And her so called "death"...The EMT's She said died from food posining. But how could that be? She ate nothing but white rice that SHE made! The only one that I can see posining her is HyunA!

my manager called me eailer today. Says he wants me to come back...HA-HA! Well, that! I called him and theartened if they didn't give us, (mainly Me) time off.. I'd quit...But then if I did they would sue me for the whole; leave-before-contract-was-up thing.....but at this point...Do I even care?

No! At this point...I don't even care if they put me in the slammer (prison)!

 

-ZELO (=`_'=) 

 

Zelo closed the laptop and place his head on the table. What's wrong with me?  Zelo was now unmistakenly thinner. His diet only maintianed of carbs and sugar, although he rarely ate them. He kept himself hydregen but let me remind you, it was the only healthy choice that he consumed. His eyes were always droppy and he now had a short temper, assuming that the lack of sleep made him this way. But he was a relentless person. Always had. And his stubborn short tempers and his strange mood swings wouldn't stop him from his determination. Yes its ture, that his somewhat despressed now. But In his case, it was the anger that boiled within him that made him...cry.      

Zelo felt a hand on his shoulder he popped his head up to see Young Guk standing in front of the table, "You look tried...Are you getting enough sleep?"

"What do you think?" Zelo asked bluntly burieing his head in his crossed arms.

"Do you want to take a nap?" Young Guk asked, "You can sleep on the-"

"I'm fine here!" Zelo's voice has muffled in his arms.

Young Guk turned, "Well if you need anyone to talk to...I'm here."

Zelo's red droppy eyes peeked threw his fore-arm.

Young Guk turn and left his friend silently sobbing in the kitchen of their rental appartment.

Young Guk walked into the sun filled open living room and dining area and sat down among the memebers of B.A.P.

The rental condo apartment was rather large and beautiful. With the luxcuries varities of; 6 unquie bedrooms with custom built cabients and walk in closets in every room, 3 en-suite dark marble bathrooms, 1 kitchen with white marble floor and silver counter tops, 1 dining room open sun filled living room area with a private enclosed baloncy. Also conist of exotic light brown wax hardwood floors in bedrooms and living room and dining room area. In that living room area there is a hallway to the left that leads to the master bedrooms (6). The condo equals one enqiue floor on the very top of appartment building in midtown Manhatten, New York.

"I'm worried about Zelo...He hasn't ate a decent meal in two days. I cooked his favorite meal and he only ate two bites then went off into his room with his laptop..." Jong up began.

"There's no question about it....his scaring me too...did you see the dark circles under his eyes? I think his isn't sleeping..." Young Jae agreed.

"Guys...his griving." Himchan said.

"WE all have our own ways of griving...it's only been only three days and...." Young Guk trailed off.

"..I...I still don't think she's gone...." Daehyun spoke quitly almost like a whisper. The group turn towards him almost in disbelief. 

"...What?" Young Jae asked.

"It...feels like...She's still...here." Daehyun explained slowly looking up. He sat at the far end of the sectional couch. 

"...Like spirtially?" Jong up qesutioned.

"No...Phyiscally..." Daehyun said.

"Do you think she died?" A demaning voice asked from behid him. Daehyun stood up and turned to face Zelo.

                            ...~*.*.*.*.*~...

About 20 miles away from the midtown condo was a similair appartment complex which house famously Kpop group knowen as; Teen Top.The apartment condo which they have rented was also an entire floor with rich vilvent curtian in the large complex open dining room and living room area. To the hallway of the right lend to the six bedroom with thier own private bathroom. The kitchen was much larger then the midtown apparentment and light hard wood floors where seen throgh out the apparentment.

Chunji lend wide awake in bed, for most of the day. He rubbed his tried eyes not realizing that he had been crying. His hair which was once perfectly spiked which now flatted down and strighten. His face conist of small dark hairs on his chin and jawline suggesting he hadn't shaved in three days.

"Chunji..." A deep voice called.

Chunji roled over to see Cap standing there in the door way.

"Get UP." Cap demaned.

"But-"

"NOW." Cap order.

Chunji sighed. He slowly got up out of bed and walked to Cap, "yes...?"

"You can't lay in bed all day, now get dress. We're all going out..." Cap said.

"Where is there to go...? I might as well just stay here...since there's no need for me..." Chunji's eyes stared hopeless at the floor.

"No! Stop saying stuff like that!" Cap grapped his shoulders, "Do you hear me?"

"What's the point?...To hear you...When all I hear is...Her." His eyes grew puffty.

Suddenly Chunji felt a large back-hand to the face which jerked his body making him fall knocking the glass vase which was one his nightstand, which fell and shadred onto the floor. His back fall onto his bed, he jerked his heavy head up his eyes wided as Cap's hand tighten into a fist. A stampede of footsteps bargged into Chunji's room.

"What's going on?!" L.Joe demaned.

Chunji signed then lended forward rubbing the side of his face, "Thanks Cap...I deserved that."

"Cap? you hit him?" Chango asked in disbelief.

Cap turn towards Chango, "Yes I hit him. I can't just stand here and let him waste his life away!" He turned towards Chunji and shouted, "-YES CHUNJI I UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN! But you can't just lay in bed ALL FREAKING DAY!" 

"CAP! STOP YELLING AT HIM!" Niel demaned.

"No...It's okay..." Chunji said depressly, "I deserve it..."

"Get up." Cap order.

Chunji just sat there.

"GET UP."

"Cap? What are you doing?" Ricky asked worried.

"GET UP!" Cap snapped.

Slowly chunji stood up.

Cap angerly walked over to the closent pull out some clothes and walked back, and angerly threw the clothes at him. Chunji caught them only feeling weak and his arms dropped low.

"If your not dress in five mintues, I won't hesitante to harm you." Cap said leaning forwards almost whispering it.

Chunji's eyes fell to the floor as Cap walked away. The others stood there.

"Are you okay?" L.Joe asked.

"...Just...get out." Chunji spoke quitely his head remained down as he stood there holding the wrickled up clothes in his hands. 

"Chunji are you-" Ricky was interupped.

"...Get out." Chunji flickered his eyes open with tears that ran down his face. His eyes were narrowed with frustration.

"Oh...okay..." the group then turned to leave their friend.

Chunji slowly started to undress. He too, like Zelo also dropped weight. But Chunji was very thin, always had been. But due to lack of sleep and eating and becuase of his high metaboolism he had burn off a lot of his body fat. Chunji stood in the full length mirror as he slwoly started to take off his shrit. He stood there shirtless studying his reflection. The slightly chubby cheecks he once had was thiner and showed more of his cheek bone. His long torso was also thinner slowly slightly more of his ribs for the frist time. He wasn't  deathly thin, but he was thinner then usual. He unwrickled the clothes and threw on a red shirt that once fitted him perfectly, which was now slightly lose and baggy at the torso. He took off the pajama pants which he had wearen to bed. His thigs were very thin. And He lost 3 percent of his leg muscles. His caff also very thin. He slipped on the jean Cap had randomly picked from the closet. The white jeans which once fitted him more tightly and he once felt uncomfortable in, is now slightly baggy. Giving him extra room for his "area", knees and anckles. Chunji dragged his feet to the closet and grabbed a belt and attached it to his pants. He put the belt on its 4th hole and careless left the extra part of the belt out. He grabbed some tanned Vans which he just slipped onto his bare feet.

Chunji walked out of his room and into the living room where the rest of them waited.

"Chunji...You lost weight..." Ricky said sounding worried.

"Yeah I couldn't of tell beacuse of those baggy pajams he'd wearen but...yeah I see it now." Chango said.

"Are we going or what?" Chunji asked carelessly with his hands in his jean pockets.

"Yeah." Niel said as he open the door and Cap leanded them out.

"So, Where are we going anyway?" Chunji asked triedly.

"It's the unthinkable place..." L.Joe said.

"...Where's that...?" Chunji asked more considered now.

"We are going to have a lovly dinner with Isabell's Family." Cap said.

Chunji's heart sunk to his feet. 

_______________________________

A/N: So...Whatcha think!? I know its pretty short...

But yay! I got o include the kpop groups! :3

THANKS FOR READING! Comment if you like!