Three

ZOMB13

Isabella swallowed hard. The basement door of the funeral home slowly opened and a dark figure stood in the door frame. It was too dark to determine if it was male or female but judging by the height Isabella assumed it was male; which stood still at the height of 6'2. The girl to Isabella's right just stood there staring at the dark figure in the door way, "Well?" She asked.

The person in the door frame didn't answer. Instead he just made a sound, "Hmm?" 

"INVITE ME IN!" The girl said. Her voice which used to be soft and child-like, changed into a deep rough and demonic. Isabella stood wide eyes from the dramatic change.

"Of course, my dear..." His voice was rich like velvet. He too, had a small accent. But he sounded more...Australian.

Isabella sightly shrived. She looked down at her soaken wet clothes worrying that she's track mudd and water. But Isabella contiued to follow the girl into the large funeral home. As Isabella walked into the building which seemed more like a luxury room out of a movie. Beautifully dark oak furniture, with dark hardwood floors, gave the scenery to look like an older time frame. Isabella made her way into a lounge with rare antiques and beautifully artificial chairs sowed with golden-like fabric. The room was dimly lit with yellow old oil lamps hung onto the walls, which also gave a calming welcoming feeling to the atmosphere. Isabella blinked in awe at the large luxury room. Unique painting and old photographs hung upon the dark wooden walls. Small sculptures of former members and historical figures were placed in variety corners of the room. The windows were large stained glass windows painted with Chaotic and Christianity figures such as; angels. As She approached the hallway she notice a fireplace with largely craved lion heads onto the sides.

Isabella stopped and then turn towards the man.

"Are you the owner of this home?" Isabella asked. The word home was referring to the funeral home. 

"No...I am Evan Ryder, I am.....-Well... you can say that I help, Elliot Deacon with his preparations..." Evan said. He was tall and seemed well mannered for someone in their 20's. He was strikingly handsome. His eyes were dark brown and when the light reached it looked like the color red. His hair was black and sightly groomed with little gel and was lightly spiked upwards into a short Mohawk. 

"Whose Elliot?"

"down here..." The girl open a door revealing a staircase which descend down into the dark basement of the morgue. Evan who stood behind Isabella lend forwards and flickered the light switch. The basement was very bright, Isabella's eyebrows frowned.

"Go on..." Evan said in a calming tone, but his eyes shifted and became narrowed.

Isabella then started to descend down the stairs. Which each step the stench of death lingered in the air like a toxicant of a strong perfume. She stopped to see the silver mortuary chambers on the white walls. And a few feet infront of her layed a body underneath the white sheet on the autopsy table. Isabella stood frozen. 

"That's a body under there..." 

 The hoodied girl stood behid Isabella lend forward gently graspping her shoulders and softly whispering in her ear, "There's a familar face underneath that white sheet..." Her child-like voice sounded more mature as if she was a older woman. Isabella fliched forward and turn around to face the girl in the black hood.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?" Isabella snapped.

The girl's face was still hidden by the over cast of the hood. With the expection of the light and the white room, Isabella could only see the girl's red lips and the color of her skin. Her lips were like blood against the white competion of the snow. Her lips curled up into a twisted smirk. Isabella stared into the face of that stranger.

"Claira...." Evan spoke out, "Her name...Is Claira."

Suddenly Isabella felt a shrip pain in her stomach. She grasp onto her stomach and lended forwards. The acid in her stomach began to boil and started to rise burning her esophagus. To someone with Grastroesophageal Reflux Disease this is just a tempicatal cause of heart burn or Acid Reflux. But in Isabella's case it was much more. She began to vomit blood. Her eyes began to burn and her noise inflamated with the stench of the stomach acid. With a gasp she coughed. Her verison began to blurried and her skin grew cold as she collasped to the the floor. Her skin was ice cold it felt as if it were flaming hot and was burning. She then screamed in pain, "AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

"She's changing..." Evan said as he stood began the Claira in the black hood. He rapped his arounds around her and place his cheek on top of her head. 

"is she fighting it?"

Isabella started then seize on the floor, with a jerk of her head the vains on her neck started rise and a discoloration proccess started to take place. Her beautifully soft airbush skin began to discolorate and changed to a pale fleshy blue green skin tone. Dark fleshy midtone colors began rising underneath her eyes, creating dark circles. Her full painted lips began to sightly strivle and shrink. The skin on her cheeks began to sunk in casting a light midtone shadow bewteen the cheekbone and her lower jaw. The skin around her forehead, timple and cheekbone also sunk creating the skin burier tight and somewhat wrinckeled. With her face thinning drew greater attention to her eyes. Her eyes before were aveaged size but with a large iris. Now her eyes seemed large and her iris seem aveage size. Isabella lost every inch of her body fat, including some of her muscle mass. Isabella's heart compelty stopped beating. But a large amount of blood still flowed through her vains. Until it happen.

"it's time..." Claria and Evan said in perfect tone.

They apporached her and lend in on thier kees. Claria open widly revealing her razor sharp teeth. ALL of her teeth. Claria's face was horrid with intense dark vains. Like spiders the vains slowly crept up on her face and release the color black onto her eyes. Claria aimed for Isabella's neck. With her teeth insert in her skin Claria released the vaenom. Isabella's blood flow was slowly freezing. Once the venom in Isabella's blood, the venom seperated the blood and force it out on to the bite mark. Claria and Evan then began to Isabella's blood. She was slowly beging dry. But there was no mistake. Even in this new friagle from, Isabella still maintined beauty. And no, she's not a vampire.

Claria and Evan stood up. Their faces covered of what was the last drip of Isabella's blood. They turned to the heavy footsteps which was descenting down the staircase. 

"Oh?...I wouldn't think you two would have started with out me..." Elliot Deacon said deep thorated. He stood there scowling at Claria and Evan. 

Claria and Evan put their heads down, "sorry..."

Evan looked up, "For the record she started the process all on her own..."

"Is that so...?" Elliot asked out loud.

"We only finished it...If we hadn't..." Claria trailed off.

"She would have died." Evan said.

"And Claria dear...Take off that hood..." Elliot said.

Isabella caught a glimse of Claria and watch as she did what she was told. Claria took off her hood revealing shadowed face underneath. Her face was child-like and descent. But it was something about her face that seemed...fake. Claira held a merciless face underneath that sweet and kind skin. Almost if her child-like face was just a mask, fooling people of her ture nature. Claria's large complex grey eyes seemed to sightly glow. Perheps, it may be they way the light was desiving them. Could her eyes posses the power to glow?

 

Isabella couldn't of knowen. Isabella noticed the most small details. One is the Claria nose was short in length but held wide nostrails for excusstive inhale and exhale. Her full lips stained with Isabella's blood. Her skin however was pale. Snow white pale. And yet there was not a single frickel or blumish on her skin. Airbushed or photoshop seems to be the most modren and correct way of discribing it. Claria's hair; now dried from the rain, was clearly naturally curly but bleached. Or maybe it was natural...just very light, for a blonde. 

 

Isabella flickered her eyes open. She felt numb. She sat up feeling disorient and dizzy. Her eyes started to slowly focusing in and out, as if she was wearing too strong of precribation glasses. Her head felt heavy as she held it back almost falling out of consciousness. Claria and Evan leaned in grabbing her and pulling her up. Isabella struggled to stood up on her own but when she did she met the eyes of her maker.

 

"Hello Isabella..." Elliot said with a gentle tone in his voice but his pale blue eyes striked more intimating. His grey like complextion gave him an older impresstion. He than smiled polietly which caused wrinckles to from around his eyes. He wasn't too old. There was not a single grey hair was on his short ashy blonde hair. 

Isabella's eyes grew tired and felt weak.

"Ah yes! Your feeling tried, well...Then lets put you to rest..." Elliot gently took her upper arm and gently guided her to the silver cold corps storage chamber. Elliot grasp at one of the handles ans pulled open the little door. With a flip of his hand he pulled out the autopsy table, "Your bed, my darling..."

Isabella didn't move she just stared.

"I hope she's not brain dead...Is she?" Evan asked as he and Claria help her up onto the table bed.

"of Crouse she she." Claria stated.

"NO!" Elliot's sudden outbrust startled Claria and Evan.

"we mustn't make any accuzations, until tommorrow." Elliot simply said.

Once Isabella was on the table he slide it into the chamber.

"But what if she-" Evan broke off.

"Good Night, Isabella!" Elliot said as he closed the door and locked it with a padlock and key.

"oh..." 

"okay, you two now its your turn...off to bed." Elliot said.

"But...I'm not tired." Claria said frowning.

"...It's exacting 4:30 am...: Elliot walked up to Claria and get in her face, "If you walk up those stairs...you will die...Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes..." Claria looked down ashamed.

Claria and Evan both climbed on their bed tables.

"Very well then on you go...I'll see all of you tomorrow." Elliot said as he slide both of their tables into the cold chamber and locked them with a padded lock as well. Althongh those paded locks were useless to Claira and Evan, giving away the fact that they could easily brake open the door with a flick of their fingure. It was a habbit and also the fear of anyone finding out that Elliot had dreaded and bore with him for so many centreys. He has been a overly porcetive for too long. You see Elliot is not like Evan or Claria. He has been the age of 47 for two hundred years. He appears young but he is slowly growing older.

"it wont be long...I know when my darkess day will come...and when that day will come, I'll be ready."