Two

ZOMB13

 

 

  3:33 AM

Grave Yard

72 Hours Later (3 days)

 

Isabella's long full lashes flickered open. Her large brown irises scanned for her surroundings but all she saw was darkness. She tried to sit up, only hitting her head on the coffin board which jerked her back down...She put her hands out and held them up felling the vilvet silk of the coffin borad. With her fingertips she felt down the sliky fabric to the side of the ruffles which hid within the coffin.

 

Within a slipt second her eyes flickered widly and her pupical's sunk in. She realized she was trapted, "N..No-No-Noo-NOO!" It soon became harder for her to breath. She felt her chest tighten up almost as if she were going to have an asthama attack. She then took matters in her own hands. She then started to; kick, hit, punch, and clawing at the slikly matieral which held above her.

 

With out realizing it she kept repeating these actions until her fingertips become numb. Now suddely feeling tired of these actions, she slowly ran her fingers on the slikly fabic feeling that the fabric was toren. With her fingertips searching in threw her blindness she felt the wooded head coffin door. Feeling somewhat of hope she started to punch at the heavy thick wooden coffin door.

 

Soon she then started to feel numb all together. She grinded her teeth with frustration, "GGGRRRAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! LLLEEETTT MMMMEEEE OOOUUUUTTT!!!!!!" Tears started to stream endlessly down her face as she started to sob. Her body jerked with each gasp for air as her sobbings started to turn into panic attack. She felt her heart trobbing intesenly. Her ears swelled up with her pulse which beated loudly, BOOM BABA BOOM BABA BOOM BABA BOOM! 

 

Suddenly she felt a rage so deep inside of her, it swelled up and she realsed it by lashing out. She threw a punch which broke threw the thick wood. With her hand still attached in the wood she could feel the damp soil which felt more like mud then started to sepping into the coffin. Isabella closed as she held the air she though was breath as she felt the mud like soil seeping threw which landed on her face.  

 

Six feet above the surface a hand emerged from the soil as heavy rain wasthed the bloodstains from the fringertips. The hand attached to an arm reached out and grab a hold of a near by tree root and pulled. Sowly Isabella emegred out of the muck. Her lungs filled up with the cold wet air as she gasped in deeply. She wigled her way out from the muck, but her legs and thigs were completely stuck. With the help of the tree root she grip it tight and started to pull. Her hands and upper arm strength were weakening. Her finger nail bent and chipped as she clawed her way up and out of the mud. Finally her legs were free.

 

Isabella manged to stand up, but her legs fell weak and she callosped. Rain fell heavier and had her makeup ran like black tears which streamed down her face and left it dirty. Her hair which was neaty curled fell wet and straighten. She puled herself up from the ground and manged to stand back up. For some reason she felt...Lighter? As if she was 30 pounds lighter, she felt unbalanced almost too light for her feet.The explaintion of her weakness. Or maybe her unbalanceness was due to her soaked shoes which felt heavy of rain water and muck. Her lanced black dress fell short just above the knees. Revealing her brusied and the cuts on her legs.

Isabella blinked the rain water away from her eyes. She gathered her thoughts and looked at her surroundings...She couldn't remeber what is was, but did remeber the feeling....DEATH. She stood dumbfounded, feeling useless and lost. She blinked only to stare beyond the graveyard. Where am I? Where am I suppose to go?  

Isabella's eyes were caught by a glance of a thombstone. Isabella appoarched it which had read:

 

 

Isabella Terra-Lee

A beloved daughter

And a beloved idol.

 

"Well I knew one day you would surfaced....I just didn't think it'd be...this soon..." A voice was heard from the distance. Isabella turned to see but a small dark figure. Isabella swinted her eyes, "hello?" Shestarted to shivered from her being completly soaked agaisnt the cold night air. The rain had came to a stop.

With in a split second that small dark figure in the distance was directly ten feet infront of Isabella. With a startle Isabella step back. She blinked a couple of times almost wishing it was her creative imagation, but the dark figure still romained present.

"Who are you?" Isabella asked. She stood up straight standing her grounds. The Dark figure infront of her, didn't anwear. Instead it feel silent.

Isabella blinked a number of times. As her eye conact remained pin-pointed on the figure, the dark figure slowly started to show color and detail. Almost as if there was a light casting over the figure and reavealing the ture being hidden beneath the shadows., (almost) But there was no light source around. Not even the moon showed it's light brighted face in the night sky.

A girl nearly the age of 12 stood before isabella. Her black hoodie was up casting a  black shadow over her face as if it were a mask. Her long hair; blonde, wavy and damped parted to her right side which fell just beneath her waist line.  She wear a very small short pair of ripped jean shorts which the small holes revealed her pale white thigs.  Her legs were thin but maintain muscule. And she, was bare foot.

"Who are you?" Isabella repeated.

The girl infront of her didn't anwear, instead she just stared. Her very large still eyes made Isabella feel....uncomfrontable.

"Who are you!?" Isabella snapped.

The girl needed no expresstion, her wide eyes fell half closed, almost looking annoyed "That's an incorrect qeustion...The right qeustion is asking yourself who you are." 

"...What....?" Isabella asked.

"Come with me if you want to find out." The girl said almost as if she had a slight accent. Britished perheps.

"I'm not g0ing with you anywhere!-And besides, why would a littel girl like you be doing out here?" Isabella qeustion.

"It amazes me how someone like you could escape a coffin under six feet..And in such littel time...." The girl turn away, leaving Isabella to look back to her thombstone.

The girl stopped in her tracks and slightly turned, "Are you coming?"

"Why should I go with you?" Isabella asked.

"That's fine...you can say here for an eternity, if that's what you want..." The girl said bluntly.

"Eternity?" Isabella qesution the word.

"yes...." The girl said turning back and started to walk.

Isabella felt like she had no choice...Either follow the werid littel girl or get lost in the grave yard which was located smack down in the middle of no where. No where but trees, woods and some more trees. She had to go, Maybe having the girl guiding her way out may lead her to some anwears! Like most imporantly...why was she in that coffin?

 

_______________________________________

A/N: Sorry it's been a while; been busy!

Sorry its kind of short! But Please let me a

Comment! And THANK YOU 4 READING!

 

"(\(>.<)/)"