First meet (KANGTEUK)

A Match made in Heaven

Both groups already reached their destination, SJ University. It is already jampacked with students of different groups and personalities. The two groups went in and said goodbyes as they went to their assigned classes but all of them will reunite during breaks and of course dismissal.

LEETEUK POV

(sigh) Seeing them go makes my heart heavy... MY BABIES! (sigh). I'm so used being with them all the time during the summer and that makes me the group's umma. (sigh) Oh well, at least I'll be seeing them again at breaks and of course.. TOGETHER at Dismissal... SO HAPPY~! kekeke. Oh, gotta go to my History class, See ya! 

END OF POV

KANGIN POV

I can't believe today's the first day of school. Aish.. I'm still thinking it summer.. Time really flies by. (sigh) I wanna spend more time with my dongsaengs again but I have class so guess I'll be seeing them later. 

END OF POV

 

Both Leeteuk and Kangin went on to their first class which is History. Leeteuk sat near the front desk while Kangin sat in the back. As time went by, lectures, discussions being held in the class etc... It was time for announcing the partnering for future projects. Mr. Lee has already set up the partnering so he posted the paper in the bulletin board and they can take a look at it after class. Once class ended, the students went to the board and they already met their partners while the others started talking about what they are going to do for the project. Leeteuk and Kangin went to board and saw their assigned partners:

Kim Youngwoon & Park Jungsoo

Both of them looked at each other and that is just the beginning. They looked at each other for a while admiring each other's physical appearance with hearts thumping rapidly.

"Wow! He's cute like an angel" Kangin thought.

"Aigooo, So handsome" Leeteuk thought.

Both of them snapped back in reality, heads hang low while flushing crimson red in their cheeks. After a moment of  akward silence, Kangin is the first to speak.

"Are you Park Jungsoo?" Kangin asked.

"Ne, are you Kim Youngwoon?" Leeteuk said.

"Ne, but I prefer people calling me Kangin" Kangin said while shooking Leeteuk's hand.

"Oh, by the way, I prefer people calling me Leeteuk than my real name" Leeteuk said while showing his cute dimple smile.

"Waaaah! He's cute when smiling. I wanna see him smile like that again" Kangin thought while smiling.

"(cough)" So uhmm.. Have you thought about our project?" Leeteuk said.

"Uhmm.. I haven't thought of it yet but I will come up with a great idea soon"Kangin said.

"Oh.. How about you give me your number and I'll give you mine" Leeteuk said.

"Sure" Kangin said.

While exchanging phone numbers, both of them feel butterflies in their stomach while thoughts are running in their minds.

"Yay! I have his number!" Kangin thought.

"Aigoo.. I'll make his contact name a special one" Leeteuk thought while saving Kangin's number.

"I'll name it Kanginnie <3,~kekeke" Leeteuk thought while chuckling.

"So I guess I better get going to my next class. It's nice meeting you Kangin" Leeteuk said while showing again his cute dimple smile.

"Okay Kangin, this is your chance, ask him to have lunch with me and I can introduce him to my dongsaengs" Kangin thought.

"Nice meeting you too Leeteuk, uhmmm.. Can I ask you something?" Kangin said.

"Sure what is it Kangin?" Leeteuk said.

"Uhmmm, do you want uhmmm.. to have luch with me... Later?" Kangin said stuttering while flushing a bright red on his cheeks.

"Sounds great but I have my friends to eat lunch with me" Leeteuk replied.

"How about you and your friends can eat lunch with us and I'll also have my friends along too" Kangin said.

"Sounds great. Sure. I'll see you later Kangin" Leeteuk said smiling as he exited the room.

"Man first day of school is great" Kangin said while his hand in the air of joy. "I'm seeing him again, WOOHOO!"

Meanwhile while going to next class

"OMO! Did Kangin just asked me to have lunch with him? Well, it's not like he's asking me on a date or something..AIGOO! First day of school is AWESOME!" Leeteuk thought while walking with a huge smile on his face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! 2nd chapter! KANGTEUK'S first meet.. 3rd chapter will be EUNHAE! :) Comment and Subscribe guys.. ^_^