ert fish and bad news

My Sweet Minnie

 

Kyuhyun pov:
 
"Argh!!" I yelled.
 
"Dude what's wrong with you?" My friend Donghae asked. 
 
Ok, pause it! This is my friend Lee Donghae, he is 14-years old so older than me, he likes boys but has never find the right one. I would feels sorry
for the boy, if Donghae chose him. He is a ert! Okay, back to our conversation.
 
"I had a fight with Minnie."
 
"You did?! What did you do?" He asked crossing his arms.
 
"Nothing..." I said. 
 
"I know you're lying. Now tell me." He said.
 
"Fine, fine. I told his cousin that he was an ugly monkey." After that Donghae started to laugh.
 
"You get so jealous easily!! Hahahahaha!!" XD 
 
"Yah! Stop it!" I slapped his arm and pouted. :t
 
"Ewww, stop pouting, it doesn't suit you." 
 
"That boy just...i don't know." 
 
"Hey if you want to have some alone time with Sungmin, i could talk to that Monkey boy."
 
"Really?" I asked.
 
"Really, maybe he is cute." 
 
"I don't think so." 
 
"Hey we got a different taste you know."
 
"Okay, see you tomorrow in front of Minnie's house." 
 
"See ya." Donghae leaves and close the door of my room.
 
I put my head in to the pillow and scream the top of my lungs.
 
I stood up and walk to the bathroom.
 
I needed a cold shower.
 
 
Tomorrow morning.
 
 
Sungmin pov:
 
"Hyukkie~ wake up!" :) I jumped on him and started to tickle him.
 
"Hyung~ stop it!" Hyukkie whined.
 
"Nope." I shake my head and continued tickling.
 
"Hahahah, N-no, Hihihih...Stop it!" Hyukkie laughed.
 
"I will, if you wake up." :3
 
"Fine, fine." Hyukkie stood up and yawned.
 
"Why did you wake me up so early?" He asked.
 
"We are going to the park!" ^.^ 
 
"We are? Cool!" Hyukkie smiled. I told Hyukkie to go and dress up while i was going to wait him outside.
I was humming a song and kicking the ground lightly. 
 
"Minnie?" I heard someone calling my name. I turn my head and saw Kyuhyun with his friend Donghae.
I harshly turn my head to the other way and pouted. :t
 
"It's Sungmin to you." I said.
 
"Oh come on bunny Kyuhyun only want's to talk to you." Donghae said. I looked at Kyuhyun, he looked very sad. 
I sighed and nodded.
 
"Fine, we can talk, but only couple minutes, me and Hyukkie are going to the park soon." I said.
 
"Hyukkie? Is that the guy who looks like a monkey?" Donghae asked, tapping on Kyuhyun shoulder.
 
"Yah! He doesn't look like a monkey!" >:t I yelled. 
 
"Okay, sorry sorry." Donghae said putting his hands together.
 
"Hm! Kyuhyun let's talk, follow me." I said pointing at my mothers car that was close by, Kyuhyun followed me
and we both let Donghae alone.
 
"Have a nice talk you two!" :) Donghae yelled waving his hand to us. When we got close to the car i looked at Kyuhyun 
waiting for him to say something.
 
"Well?" I said. Kyuhyun looked at me and hesitate a little.
 
"I-i'm sorry." He said but i wanted more.
 
"And?"
 
"And i should have not say that you cousin was an ugly monkey."
 
"And?" 
 
"And what?" Kyuhyun asked. "What else there is?" 
 
"You didn't  tell me why you wore so mean to hyukkie?"
 
"Well..." Kyuhyun started.
 
"I-i was just so jealous, you wore having so much fun with your cousin and i was scared that you like him better than me.
i love you Sungmin and i don't want to lose you." After that i kissed Kyuhyun in the lips. it was just a little peck.
 
"Kyuhyun, you don't have to be jealous about Eunhyuk, i love YOU." :3 I said and kissed him one more time.
 
"AHHHHHHH!! Get off of me you ert!!" Me and Kyuhyun parted away and looked at the door. Eunhyuk run out with his lips swollen and red. 
 
"Hey! Wait up!" We heard Donghae yelling from the inside. 
 
"What's happening here?!" Kyuhyun yelled. Eunhyuk looked at us and run to my embrace.
 
"That big ert fish just kissed me! It was my first one!! Bwhaaaaaaaa!" ;~; Eunhyuk said and cried his heart out.
 
"What?! Donghae did that?" I asked. Eunhyuk only nodded and continued crying. 
 
 
Donghae pov:
 
When i waved to them i walked carefully inside of Sungmin's house, looking for the monkey boy. If he just looks like that. I walked upstairs to Sungmin room and
slowly open the door. Behind it was the most beautiful angel monkey what i have ever seen. His brown messy hair and red plumb lips that looked very kissable.
Hyukkie was putting on his black shirt and looking in other direction. I slowly walked behind him and hugged him.
 
"Sungmin-hyung i was just getting ready to-" He turn around and widen his eyes. "y-you a-are not Sungmin-hyung!" O__o He said.
 
"Nope, I'm Lee Donghae" I said and gave him my best smile. He blushed and straightened his shirt.
 
"I-i'm Lee Hyukjae." >//< He said.
 
"Nice to meet you Hyukjae, hey can i ask you something?" He nodded as an answer.
 
"Have you had you first kiss before?" I asked. He shake his head and i smiled ear to ear.
 
"W-why do you ask that?" I didn't say anything to him i just pull him closer to me and kissed him. It felt amazing, this was my first kiss too and it is PERFECT! 
Now i know that I'm going to make Hyukjae as mine. 
 
"G-get off of me!" He yelled from the kiss. I didn't listen to him and kept kissing him.
 
"AHHHHH!! Get of off me you ERT!" He pushes me down on the floor and runs out. 
 
"Hey! Wait up!" I yelled.
 
 
Kyuhyun pov:
 
"You BAPO!!" I yelled to Donghae and hit his head.
 
"Oww...That hurts" :t Donghae said and rubbed his head while pouting.
 
"You deserve it!" I looked at Sungmin who was still holding crying Hyukjae on his embrace. "Why did you even did that?" I asked.
 
"I just wanted to know, if he was the one." He paused and looked behind me, probably Hyukjae. "And he is." I hit him one more time on the head.
 
"OWWW!! Stop doing that!" :t After our little accident, Donghae apologize to Hyukjae and told him that he wanted to be friends with him. It was a little weird when he told me
that he is going to get Hyukjae, maybe that it's part of his plan? Anyway, Donghae left to his home and Hyukjae went inside to Sungmin's room. 
 
"Goodnight Minnie." I said lovingly and kissed him on the cheek.
 
"Goodnight Kyukyu, see ya tomorrow!" ^3^ I chuckled from his cuteness. 
 
"Yeah see ya." I waved to him and walked to my home.
 
 
 
"Mom! I'm home!" I yelled. My mother walked from the kitchen with a sad face on her. 
 
"Mom, what's wrong?" I asked. She bite her lip and looked other way.
 
"Mom?" 
 
"Honey, maybe we should sit down." 
 
"No, i don't want to, tell me now what is wrong?"
 
"I-i got a job." She said. I was little confuse about that.
 
"That is great." I said.
 
"But hon..." She paused and continued. "It's in France." My whole body just stop working. I couldn't get any words out of my mouth, i was going to leave all my friends and Sungmin!
 
"N-no no! NO! This cant be happening!" I yelled. 
 
"Sweetie please come down, i really need this job and it only going to be 7 years." She said. I widen my eyes.
 
"7 years?! NO! That it's too much!! I'm not leaving! I'm not leaving Sungmin!" I run to my room and shot the door close.
 
"Kyuhyun!" My mother yelled. "Kyuhyun?" I didn't answer to her. How could she do that to me? We are doing just fine in Seoul. Please tell me that this is just a bad dream.
Please...
 
 
 
 
 
Finally i was able to continue this fic! :) Omona! 7 years?! What will happen next? SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND LOVE! <3 BECAUSE IT MAKES ME HAPPY! :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!