I will wait for you

My Sweet Minnie

 

Kyuhyun pov:
 
"How can i tell him this?" I asked myself while walking back and fort in front of the swing set.
 
I was waiting for Minnie to come here so i can tell him about the move out to France.
 
It's going to break his heart and i don't want to do that. What should  i do? I took out of my a blue little box.
 
I opened it and looked at the ring that i got for Minnie.
 
"Kyuuuuuu Kyyyuuuu!!" XD I heard Minnie yelling and running towards me. I quickly hide the box and waved to Minnie.
 
"Hi." I said as Minnie got to me panting hard.
 
"Hi! Do you wanna play something?" :3 He asked, i nodded and smiled. Minnie smiled too and jumped up and down.
 
I wanted to make sure that Minnie had a memorable and great time with me, it was my last day in Korea after all.
 
We played all kind of games that Minnie wanted and i did everything that he wanted me to do.
 
"I got you!" :P Minnie said and hugged me from behind. I'm going to miss his warm embrace. I turn around and hugged Minnie tightly.
 
"Kyu?" He asked.
 
"I love you Sungmin." I felt how Minnie twitched when i said his real name. He looks at me with his innocent eyes and smiles.
 
"Love you too!!" X)
 
 
Now it was getting late and we both were tired, so we decided to go to Minnie's house.
 
"What do you want to do now Minnie?" I asked while i grabbed some drink.
 
"I don't know, watch a movie?" He said and sit down on the couch.
 
"Sure why not." I said and sat beside him. I put my arm around to Minnie's other shoulder and he rest his head on my.
 
We watched a romance movie which was a good movie i say but i prefer more action. After a while i saw that Minnie fell a sleep.
 
I switch off the TV and carried him into his bedroom. 
 
I looked at his pretty angelic face, that i am going to miss so much. I moved his hair from his forehead and kissed it.
 
I took out the box from my pocket and placed it in the nightstand with a note in it. 
 
"Are you going to miss him?" I turn around and saw Minnie's mother standing beside the door. She knows about the move out to the France.
 
"Yes, I'm going to miss him so much." I said strongly. She smiled at me sweetly.
 
"Why don't you tell him that you're leaving?" she asked.
 
"I'm terrible at saying goodbye and i don't want to see his sad crying face." I said. She sighed but smiled after that.
 
"Fine, be careful on you way home and to France." She said, I nodded and walked out off Minnie's bedroom.
 
"Please take care of him." I said, She chuckled.
 
"I'm his mother of course i will take care of him." I smiled and walked out. 
 
Goodbye Minnie.
 
 
Sungmin pov:
 
I wake up hearing my mother singing while doing some breakfast in the kitchen. 
 
I smiled and stoop up happily. 
 
"Good morning bunny!" :3 I said to my stuff animal that i got from Kyuhyun.
 
Then i saw a blue box in my nightstand.
 
"What's this?" I asked myself and took it.
 
I open it and inside it was a beautiful ring with a carving Kyu name in it.
 
"Did Kyu buy this to me?" I smiled and put the ring on my finger.
 
I walked to my mommy and sit down waiting for some food.
 
"Good morning Sungmin." My mommy said.
 
"Morning!!" ^^ I said while she put a plate close to me with some pancakes.
 
"Yay! Pancakes!!" >u< I started to ate them with some blackberries.
 
My mother looks at my finger and points in out.
 
"What is that on your finger?" She asked.
 
"Oh! This? I got from Kyu! He is so sweet!" Then my mommy looked little bit sad.
 
"Mommy what's wrong?" I asked. She looks at me and sits down next to me.
 
"Did you got anything else than the ring?" She asked.
 
"No...I don't think so. Why?" My mommy only kissed me in the head and told me to go upstairs to find something. 
 
I only nodded and walked to my room. 
 
I open the door slowly and took my bunny to my hand.
 
"Hi Mr.Bunny. Have you seen something in here?" I asked, then i looked at the blue box and there was something inside of it.
 
I took it out and it was a letter.
 
I looked at it weirdly but decided to read it.
 
"Hi Sungmin, i guess when you're reading this I'm not there. I mean I'm not in Seoul anymore. I have move into somewhere else, don't ask you mother
 
where are we because she won't tell it, i don't want you to come and get me back. And don't try to contact me in any way. If you're wondering why i left, my mothers got a job in a place far away from you.
 
That was heartbreaking to me and you know that I'm very bad at saying goodbye. Remember the first time we met? For me it was love at first sight. When you smiled to me and Introduce yourselves. 
 
Lee Sungmin, the most beautiful name in the world.
 
That name and you face were on my head the whole time i was at my home. And i wanted to know you better and from that we became best friend's and more.
 
I will come back for you just wait until then, you got the ring that i got to you right?
 
You have put it on? You can see the carving in the ring. 
 
The ring represent our love, you ring has the name Kyu in it, mine has Min. Even tough we are still young, we'll remember each others just by looking at there rings.
 
So please, don't forget me Minnie. Don't think me as a bad person who just left you. I love you and you love me, that all it matters. 
 
Just wait for me Sungmin, wait." 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    -Love Kyuhyun
 
"K-kyu..." I said and started to cry.
 
"k-kyu!!" I throw the note away and fell down on my knees. 
 
"KYUHYUN!!" I yelled. My mother run to my room and looked at me.
 
"Sungmin dear are you alright?" She asked.
 
"NO! I'm not!! Kyuhyun left me!! He left me!!" I yelled. My mother came to me and took me into her embrace.
 
"Shh...Don't cry Sungmin." She said.
 
"I-i can't!! He left me!!" 
 
"Shh...He didn't left you, did the note said that he will come back?" She asked, i nodded slowly still crying.
 
"See. Kyuhyun will come back, you just have to wait." 
 
"O-okay." I said quietly.
 
My mother smiled and kissed me in the forehead. She walked out of my room so i can be alone for a while.
 
I looked to the window and prayed that Kyuhyun will come back soon.
 
"Please come back soon Kyuhyun..."
 
 
Nobody pov:
 
Kyuhyun looked from the airplane window and sighed. 
 
Still got ate hours to get to the France.
 
He started to read some France books that his mother bought to him.
 
"Bonjour, je m'appelle Kyuhyun. Et toi?" Kyuhyun said quietly. (Hello, I'm Kyuhyun and you?)
 
Kyuhyun looks at his ring and touched it, at the same time so did Sungmin who was still watching the sky from the window.
 
"Kyuhyun." 
 
"Sungmin." 
 
They both said others names at the same time.
 
"I will wait for you." Sungmin said and smiled.
 
"I will come back Sungmin." Said Kyuhyun.
 
But they didn't know what was going to happen for the past 7 years.
 
Sometimes things will change and never get back to normal.
 
 
 
 
Sorry 4 any mistakes!! And sorry 4 the delay.  SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND LOVE! <3 BECAUSE IT MAKES ME HAPPY! :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!