We Meet Again

A Youngmin Love Story - Life After You Left Me

After Me and Young Hae finished eating breakfast, the others finally woke up and walked downstairs. 

"Young Hae!!" I heard someone call out from behind.

"Oppa!!!" 

Young Hae ran out of her seat and ran into Jeongmin's arms. He twirled her around and then put her down. Jeongmin went on both his knees to Young Hae's level and patted her head.

"How is little Hae doing this morning?" 

A bright smile appeared on her face.

"I'm doing great." 

"Thats good to hear." Jeongmin said.

Young Hae then leaned forward and kissed Jeongmin's cheek. Then she walked over to Hyunseong.

"Good morning oppa!" she said while smiling brightly. Hyunseong patted her head.

"Good morning little hae."

Next was Minwoo.

"Good morning Minwoo oppa!" Minwoo giggled. He bent down and gave her a big hug.

"Good morning squishy."  when they finally pulled away she moved over to Donghyun. Donghyun bent down to Young Hae's level and patted her head.

"Good morning oppa." 

Donghyun smiled brightly. "Good morning!"

Lastly it was Kwangmin. She walked up to Kwangmin and hugged his legs.

"Good morning uncle." Kwangmin showed a sweet smile and wrapped one arm around her.

"Good morning."

A while after I heard little steps coming down the stairs. It must of been the little twins of Kwangmin and Chizuru.

They ran towards Young Hae and gave a little group hug.

"Wanna play with us?" asked Kyunghi. Young Hae nodded quickly and they all ran to the living room to play with the toys.

"Wheres Chizuru?" I asked curiously. "I haven't seen her this morning."

"Oh, she's still sleeping. It seems that her pregnancy is making her more tired these days." Kwangmin said.

"Ah, I see."

All of us sat down in the dining room eating breakfast. It was very awkward for some strange reason. Usually they would talk non-stop but it was a dead silence. Is it because maybe.............Today is the anniversary of Christine's death? I felt the atmosphere feel depressing so I tried to start a conversation.

"So, umm, Minwoo! I heard that your coming out with another solo single?" 

Minwoo nodded. "Yea but it wont be coming out any time this month."

"I see."

The room fell silent again. It seems that the other members didn't feel like talking today, but yet when the kids are around they're happy and very talkative. I couldn't stand the silence anymore. 

"WHY IS IT SO QUIET!!!" I screamed.

I caught attention from the kids but they seemed to noticed anything serious had happened so they continued to play. But the other members just sat there and looked at me. 

"Ummm, Youngmin may I have a word with you in private." My brother Kwangmin asked. 

I stood up and we both walked towards the hall. I stood in front of my brother waiting for the words to come out of his mouth. For some reason I feel scared of what he might say.Good news? Bad news? But Hopefully its good news. Right? Maybe Christine has come back? Has she lived all this time? Miracles can happen can't it? I always believed it could but when its something not very important it happens and when you wish with all your heart, it never happens.

"Youngmin...." Kwangmin started. "...You know what today is right?" 

I nodded. "Of course. I would never forget this day. No matter how much grief I have been through because of it. I know it well. Why?"

Kwangmin took a long pause and sighed. "I think its time to face the truth and go visit Christine. Don't you think?"

"W-what are you talking about? I can't visit her. She's........dead."

"I mean her grave. You haven't been there in a very long time because you were to afraid to face reality that she was no longer with you. Just think of this. You would be able to talk to her still. She can hear everything you'll be saying to her and watch over you."

I felt my eyes water. It was true. I was scared to visit her grave. I wanted to think to myself that she was still alive and the next morning I would see her heavenly face right next to me smiling saying "Good Morning!" but I knew if I were to visit her grave I would lose all hope and I know I'll never see her again but I don't want to lose that feeling of hope. 

All of a sudden I felt the tears run down my face. I looked to Kwangmin and he noticed my tears. I noticed he started to cry as well. He came a step closer to me and hugged me tightly. I was just a bit hesitant but I hugged him back. Both of us held each other in tears. For some reason I felt as if this is a moment I should be cherishing. A brother to brother moment. Even though it's a sad one, It should still be remembered.

~~~

I walked out the house doors and promised everyone I would be back in an hour or so. I walked down the street ready to reunite with Christine again. Well in some sort of way I guess. As I was on my way I passed by a floral shop. Maybe I could buy some flowers to leave with Christine. 

I walked into the store and bought a bouquet of Christine's favorite flower. It was purple orchids. 

I paid the lady at the counter and continued my way there. I was not able to see the cemetery from where I was standing.

"Here we go." I mumbled to myself.

I walked through the cemetery gates and looked for Christine's stone. I looked down at each one I passed by and finally found Christine. I was extremely nervous. It kind of feels like the first day I met her. 

I saw her from the stage and bam. It was love at first sight. I knew needed to get to know here and here we are. We got married and had a child together but then obviously this had to happen. Was this destined to happen? Why did this have to happen? We were supposed to have a happily ever after. She even promised me that we would be together forever. Well that was a bunch of bull .

I kneeled down in front of Christine's stone and placed the flowers below it. I bowed and stayed in that position. The tears were rolling down my cheeks again. I miss her so much that there are no words to explain how I feel. I feel miserable without her. I can't breath without her. I need her in my life again.

I looked up at her stone still on my knees and put my right hand on her stone. Tears still filling my eyes.

"We meet again." I whispered.