Nightmare

A Youngmin Love Story - Life After You Left Me

"I'm sorry, but your wife didn't make it."

 

 

Tears............... rolling down my face.

You ing liar!!! You said you would stay with me forever!!!!

 

 

 

 

................. APPA!!!!......................APPA!!!!!!

"Kwangmin Oppa!! Appa isn't waking up!!"

I shot up sitting on my bed. That day still repeats in my head. I looked to my daughter Young Hae. I picked her up and put her on my lap. 

"What is my little Hae doing up so early?" 

"Appa, You woke us all up. You were screaming so we came in your room. It looks like you were having a bad dream. You were even crying."

Young Hae gave me a hug. 

"It's ok Appa, its all over now."

I looked to my brother Kwangmin.

"Hyung, Its 4 in the morning. Young Hae really cares about you. She wanted to come and check on you." 

All of a sudden my mood changed to depressed again. Ever since she left me, its been on and off depression. She promised me many times that we would be together forever. But she lied. She left me here with our daughter. We were supposed to live a happy life and grow old together. So here I am. Living life without her. Our daughter is already 3 and a half turning 4 soon. Even if three years have passed, I can't forget about Christine.

"Young Hae, can you go to your room for a minute? I need to talk to your appa." My brother Kwangmin asked.

Young Hae kissed my cheek. 

"I'll be right back appa." and she walked out the door. Kwangmin sat on the side of my bed and put both of his hands on mine. 

"Hyung, You can't seem to forget about Christine can you?"

I shook my head. 

"You know me to well. C-can you just leave me alone?"

"No! You can't stay depressed forever! If Christine was here she would have wanted you to live life to the fullest and be happy with Young Hae!"

"I CAN'T!!" 

Kwangmin sighed.

"You know what. I give up. But what are you going to do when Young Hae discovers she's supposed to have a mom? What are you going to tell her?"

"I............. I don't know." I said feeling hopeless 

"Hyung, I'm only telling you these things because I care." 

Kwangmin patted my shoulder. 

"Get some sleep. I'll talk to you another time." Kwangmin walked out of my room.

I layed down remembering all the good times I had with Chrisitine. I looked to my left, seeing the empty space on my bed. She used to sleep with me on this very bed.  I miss snuggling with her. I miss embracing her when she couldn't sleep, and  comforting her when she was pregnant with Young Hae. All because of these thoughts, I started to cry. 

I then heard the bedroom door squeak. I looked to see who was there and saw little Young Hae. She walked towards me. 

"Appa, Why are you crying? Are you still having nightmares?"

All of a sudden I started to smile. Every time i'm with my little Young Hae she reminds me of Christine, and can't help but smile. They have alot of similarities. She looks mostly like her, they both have the same personality. It's like being with a smaller version of her.

"U-uhhh, Ne Young Hae, Appa's having nightmares again. 

Young Hae sat on my bed.

"Can I sleep with you Appa? Maybe I can make you feel better." I nodded and let out a soft smile.

I lifted up the covers letting Young Hae in. I kissed her forehead and put my arms around her.

"Good night my little Hae."

"Good night Appa."