Don't leave

She and Her

 

~No one POV~

“Jiyeon ah!” shouted Jiyeon mom happily.

“Omma!!”

She hugged Jiyeon tight.

“I cooked all of your favourite food! You must be hungry!” she said.

Jiyeon smile.

“I want to eat too!!” Daehyun shouted.

“Andwae!! This food only for me!,” Jiyeon stick out her tounge.

They all laughed.

*It was great to see that she still has her smile* thought Himchan as he looked at Jiyeon.

“Himchan Oppa! Let’s eat together,” Jiyeon invited Himchan along.

He smiled.

“Wahh! So full!” Daehyun said while patting his tummy.

“Of course you full! You eat too much compared to me. Omma cook for me not for you!” Jiyeon replied.

Daehyun pulled his face.

Jiyeon stick out her tounge.

“Aigoo... Omma cook for everyone...,” Jiyeon’s mom try to coax them.

“Jiyeon ah~ Let’s walk?,” Himchan ask.

Jiyeon nod.

“What about me?,” Daehyun asked.

“Just sit there and help omma!,”

Daehyun then pout.

“They always leave me!,” hemumbled.

Jiyeon linked her arm with Himchan and smiled.

She put her head on his shoulder.

 

~Himchan POV~

She put her head on my shoulder.

She smiled.

The sweetest smile ever.

Such a goddess she is.

“Oppa.. where we go?” she ask.

“To the park.. Let’s play like a kid shall we?” I replied.

She then jumping like a kid. Suddenly she stop. I run to her.

“Wae?” I asked.

“Nothing...,” she smiled. I smiled back.

“I want to play swing!” she run toward the swings.

“Oppa! Help me make this move..,” she shouted. I swing the swing for her.

She sing her favourite song You and I by Park Bom. I love her voice. It was good. I sit at the swing next to her. She smiled.

“Why stop singing?,” I asked.

“anI~ I want to play water...,” she said and run again. She sure do love to run.

As soon as I arrived, she splash water on my face. I splashed back. Then we start the water splashing battle. She look so pretty when wet. I hug her wraist. She just smiled. I stare at her deeply.

“Oppa..,” she said as she tries to break the hug. I then kissed her lips. She’s shocked.

 

~Jiyeon POV~

Himchan Oppa stare at me deeply then suddenly he kissed me. I was shocked. I don’t know why he did this. I thought we only friends. He then broke the kiss. My head can’t think of anything. He chuckled.

“Jiyeon ah..,” he shake me. It did awake me for a while.

“Huh?” I said. He chuckled.

“Let’s go home, shall we?” he said. I nod. I follow him at back. I was happy yet confused. He looked at back.

“This kid..,” he then hold my hsnd tight. “kajja... come on sing your favourite song,” he asked. I sing happily and smile.

I stop singing as I heard noise from my house.

“wae?” he asked.

“Do you heard that?” now I’m asking. I run to my house and found out that Himchan’s mom was there.

 

~No one POV~

“Jiyeon ah... Himchan ah...,” Ms.Kim greet them. Jiyeon bow.

“wae.. Ji..,” he stop talking as he saw his mom.

“Himchan ah..,” Ms.Kim hug him.

“Omma? What you do here?” Himchan ask.

“To take you with me.. Stay with me Himchan ah.. I heard the accident.. It time for you to back at your place.. back with me and your real Dad..,” she replied long.

“No! I don’t want to! This is where I belong! You never take care of me! None of you!,” he pointed at his mom and dad who’s on a wheel chair.

“They the one who take care of me! I only know Lee Sanghyun as my father! He the one who take care of me since I was born! After the accident that took his life, I live with them! My Family! Jiyeon’s Family!” he shouted then run away.

“Himchan ah!” Ms.Kim shouted.

“I’ll go get him,” Jiyeon bow.

Jiyeon run toward Himchan. “Himchan ah!!” Jiyeon shouted.

He walked too fast that Jiyeon slip and fall.

“Ahhh!” she screamed. “Auch...,” she touched her knee that’s on bleeding.

“Jiyeon ah~” Himchan turn back and running toward Jiyeon.

“Aishh! Why were you running after me? So clumsy!” he nag.

Jiyeon cry. “See... you already cry.. You know that you a cry baby.. hurt a little bit and you cry like a kid..,” he nag again.

Jiyeon still cry.

 

~Jiyeon POV~

He nag at me. I cried not because of my bleeding knee but because you’ll leaving me. You’ll live with your family. Your rich family and soon you’ll forget me. You’ll follow their style of living. And worst, you’ll be marrying a girl with the same status as you are. It hurt me a lot.

I  shouldn’t love you. I shouldn’t. My tears falling non-stop and he still nag about my knee.

“stop crying Jiyeon ah.. Man up..,” he wipe my tears off. But it still fall.

“Yahh !,” I hug him tight.

“Tteonajima ...,” I whisper. Now I cry harder than before.

I know I should told him to go with his family because he belong there but I ... I just ... I just can’t.

Cause I know what’ll happen. He will forget me.

“I know ... I will never leave you...,” he whisper.

I broke the hug.

“It’s okay .. It’s better for you to go ... Go back to where you belong ... This is not your place ... It never can be your place. You aren’t fit here. Just go to your family...”

I tried to hold back my tears and fake a smile.

“I’ll think about it,” he smile and carried me home bride style.

“I can walked,” I said.

“Let me carry you home,” he smiled.

I buried my face on his chest.

I don’t know if he did this because he love me or because of debt...

Whatever the reason was, I wish time stop and let us stay this way.

I closed my eyes and felt asleep.



 

-I'm so sorry if there was a grammar mistake or typos .. Correct them yourselves~ ^^ English is not my mother tongue~ And thanks to peoples that subscribe this story ! ^^ Love you all~ <3 /throw cookies and marshmallow/-

-01 September 2012 ; 3.08 p.m-