My Ran-Ran

Joining the SMTOWN

Julia’s POV

I may not show it but I am VERY serious about making Ran-Ran mine. To most people with the exception of our members, she may seem cold, charismatic and fierce. But that’s not true.

Well, it’s sorta true and false. She IS cold, charismatic and fierce when she’s dancing, singing and with new people. She was like that when we first met her.

But when you get through to that mask she puts on she’s just so cute, dorky and …fragile.

You can see the first 2 qualities about her if you spend enough time with her but to see the last one… she has to show you herself.

I was the first one to see that side of her one night.

(Flashback)

I was awoken by some noise coming from outside and I notice that the girl who sleeps beside me was not in bed.

I get up and see her on the balcony hugging her legs close to her body with a cigarette in her hand and her cellphone on the other.

“Ran? What’s wrong?” I cautiously open the glass sliding door.

“Nothing, unnie. I’m sorry if I woke you. Please go back in.” she responds as she rubs her face with her sleeve with most of her face still covered by her knees.

“You know its rude to not look at someone when they’re talking to you.” I sit on the other chair facing her.

She lifts her head up and I see her perfect face covered with tear streams.

“What’s wrong? Tell me.” I get of my chair and kneel below her to try to get closer.

I don’t know why I did it. Maybe I just wanted to feel closer to this cold person who will be my group member. There was just something about her that drew me in.

“Nothing! Nothings ing wrong! Okay?!” she snaps with new tears spilling out of her beautiful eyes. Those cold and mesmerizing eyes.

I sigh and take her hand that was holding the cigarette and bring it closer to my face.

I on the stick of nicotine and inhale it into my lungs, turn my head slightly upwards and release the cloud of smoke slowly through my mouth.

Her swollen eyes widen at my action.

“Surprised?” I laugh bitterly.

She remains silent.

“I used to smoke a lot before, but I stopped when I realized it was just stupid.” I look at the view of the city lights the balcony had to offer.

“Unnie… I’m sor—“ she speaks with a calmer voice. The tears have stopped falling.

“Don’t apologize Ran-Ran. It’s my fault for pushing you to tell me if you don’t want to.” I smile at her apologetically.

“Actually… Unnie I really need someone to talk to…” she says as she lowers her head again.

I lift her face to face me with my hand and look at her straight in the eyes.

I motion for her to continue.

“It was a call from a detective back in the states…” she takes a deep breath before continuing.

“My uncle and aunt were in a car accident. They didn’t survive…” she starts to sob softly and hugs her legs even tighter.

I walk on my knees to get closer to the sitting girl and embrace her shaking body. Caressing her back as I try to calm her down. I tell her.

“I’m so sorry. Don’t cry. Please. It hurts me to see you like this.” I state my true thoughts as I feel tears start to escape from my own eyes.

She continues to cry in my embrace and we were silent, hugging each other so close and I can’t help but notice my heart start to beat faster.

“I’m all alone now.” She mutters in my shoulder.

I feel my heart ache even more, hearing her say she’s alone…

We were already told about her parents and how her uncle and aunt took her in and raised her.

“Don’t say that! What about me? What about us?! Don’t think that you’re alone when we’re right here…” My tears start to fall even more as I face her.

“Unnie… ” She hugs me again and she continues to cry. But this time, we don’t need words to express what we are trying to say.

I start to laugh at our situation. Me, the irresponsible unnie, being considerate for once and Ran, the strong Leader, breaking down in my arms.

We both start to laugh with tears still in our eyes.

She looks at me with a worry-free smile.

“Thank you so much unnie…” she smiles even more and I feel my heart flutter at the sight infront of me, Ran is smiling at me with those sparkling brown eyes that I always seem to get lost in. The cold gaze has melted.

“Unnie… pfft ‘Ran-Ran’?” she starts to giggle at the nickname I gave her just moments ago.

“Yah! Why are you laughing?! Its cute!” I pout.

“I’m laughing because, I like it.” My face reddens at her approval.

“You’re so weird Ran-Ran!” I playfully slap her arm.

We continue to laugh and I throw away her cigarette and make her promise to never smoke and to depend on me more.

“Promise?” I hold up my pinky to her.

“It’s a promise.” She holds up her pinky as well and we seal it with a pinky promise.

(End of Flashback)

Well, that was how I saw that side of her, how I gave her her nickname, how I made her stop smoking, made her promise to depend on me more and how I fell even deeper in love with her.

Well, enough with my monologue! On with the present!

 

I go out of the smaller room and go to our 2 maknae’s who are still playing with our leader’s Ipad.

“What’re you to looking at?” I peep from behind them.

They were checking out the SM Official website.

 

Oh my god!!! They released 2 more teasers of Ran!!

“Yah! Move aside!” I snatch the Ipad from the 2 and head to sit at the nearby black couch.

“Unnie! We wanna see too!!”   “What the—Unnie! Give it back!”

They both tackle me as I was about to sit down… and boy, it wasn’t pretty.

You know those weird puffy dust things that appear when you fight over something in cartoons?

bar_fight.jpg?w=460

 

Yeah, well it was pretty much like that. After a while, we settled with sharing the tablet that doesn’t even belong to us.

Who knew Yuki could give a mean right hook…

We all seat on the couch with Yuki in the middle holding the Ipad.

Aish, these kids don’t even treat me like I’m their unnie TT.TT

Its like we’re just the same age…

Well, I do prefer it that way, but can’t they at least show me more kindness…?

They always treat Ran like she’s their God or something… unfair...

“Unnie, are you just gonna keep pouting or are you gonna look at Ran unnie’s teaser pictures with us?”

See! Sometimes its like I’m THEIR dongsaeng TT.TT

“Aish, don’t mind her Yuki babe~ She’s probably fantasizing her OWN VERSION of Ran unnie’s teasers.”

“You think so? What kind of version Lei?”

“Well, imagine unnie’s last teaser but with less… clothes” I see the Chinese member give a cheeky smile as she tries to influence our innocent and gullible maknae.

“You mean if Ran unnie was wearing a tank top?” she tilts her head to the side.

“ *sigh* Yeah Yuki… something like that.” My Chinese dongsaeng gives up on implanting wicked thoughts into our maknae’s head.

Well we’re getting really of topic! Back to our y leader’s teasers!!

“Hey dongsaengs! Its time we check out Ran-Ran’s teasers! We’re wasting time!”

“Excited much, unnie?”   “Unnie you’re a bit too excited…”

“Why do you guys keep saying things at the same tim—Wait! You guys are trying to keep me from seeing those teasers by changing the subject again!” I point at them accusingly.

The 2 playful younger members just laugh at my actions and didn’t flinch at all.

They don’t take me seriously at all T.T

“Fine, you 2 can continue with degrading me. I’ll just look at these teasers.”

“Sorry unnie. Lei said that we should try distracting you while we—hmm! Mmmhp-“

“We should take a look at those teasers!!” Lei literally stuffs her hands in Yuki’s mouth.

What are they planning again? Oh, well. Lalala teasers~

I narrow my eyes at them before the Ipad’s owner’s picture pops out on the Ipad.

tumblr_m4g3h8O17U1r2gmflo1_1280.jpg

28459-saemiyazawa-6r8j.jpg

 

 

 

 

Omo! :L

This is so….

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HOT!!!

“Unnie! Gross!” I feel slaps on my arm so I turn to look at my violent dongsaeng.

“Ow! Lei-ah! What the heck?”

“Julia unnie, she slapped you because your … um drool dripped on her” Yuki explains.

I look at Lei’s shorts and… yes, there was a puddle of my drool on them --_--

“Unnie was getting excited over Ran unnie’s teasers~~” Lei starts jumping up and down the couch and waving the Ipad infront of my face.

“Yah!” I feel my face heat up.

“Oh, you’re not denying it unnie? Then you DID feel something when you saw unnie’s teaser photos?” Yuki join’s Lei in jumping and teasing me.

Its noooooottt true~~ Okay fine! But can you blame me?? She’s perfect!

I start to pout and cross my arms while the 2 younger members continue to make fun of me.

That is… until we see the subject of my teasing enter the room.

 

Author’s POV

“What’s with all the jumping guys?” the short-haired girl questions as she exits the smaller room.

“Ran-Ran! They were teasing me again!” the eldest goes and hugs the 2nd oldest girl of the group.

Ran shifted a bit when the hug was first initiated. It feels different now since she told me she wanted to be a couple, she thought. Although the older girl was oblivious about the younger’s discomfort and started sticking her tongue out to the younger members.

“W-what were you guys teasing your unnie about?” she shifts her gaze from the older girl hugging her to the other 2 members, who haven’t stopped their teasing.

“Unnie was droo—“

“Nothing, unnie. Julia unnie was just daydreaming again.” The maknae innocently smiles while she tried to shut Lei up.

Julia mouthed a ‘thank you’ to the youngest while she was still glomping onto Ran.

“Well, manager oppa was suppose to tell you guys instead but he just texted me to tell you all right now.”

“What is it unnie?”

“Are we eating out???”

“Ran-Ran spit it out!”

Taken aback by the different reactions of her members Ran slightly backs away before she speaks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We’re debuting tomorrow.”

 

 

 

 

 

Bam! Hahahaha!

I had so much fun writing this long chapter XD Well, now you guys know how Julia got closer to Ran. And I feel so bad about Yuki~~ She doesn’t get much lines.

Well that’s suppose to be how she is and I just decided that I’ll write next chapter mostly in Yuki’s POV and it’ll explain why she barely speaks. And there shall be LeiKi and SooRan moments!!

Lol I’m such a random author XD

Maybe I’ll include some moments of some Soshi/F(x) royal couples. So please tell me which couples you guys want and I’ll TRY to include an awesome moment.

 

-Rei-Chan29