Couple??

Joining the SMTOWN

Julia’s POV

 

Well, me and my dongsaengs worked sooooo hard this week!

Well we always worked hard… But this week we worked way harder!!

The teaser shoot we did 2 days ago went along real smooth~ Like smooth peanut butter~~

*ding* I look at my phone.

Omo! They just released Ran’s Teaser!!! XD

105.jpg

Doesn’t she look great??

Well of course! She’s our charismatic Leader!

They said that this whole day would be a ‘Ran Teaser Fest’ and they would release more later on.

So, I the great Unnie of the group will keep on a lookout!

 

We finished our debut album shoot and recording yesterday. And we just finished filming our 1st music video!

We did aaaallll this so quickly and still have TONS of energy to spare!

I scroll down the Teaser to read the comments.

Did I forget to mention that there was a lot? Even though it was just released a few seconds ago, tons of people are saying stuff like ‘OMG Ran is so cool!’ ‘This group is one to look out for’ ‘I didn’t know someone could be so handsome and beautiful at the same time!’

Apparently it was known that a girl group will debut from SM a few months ago. The staff has also been posting our rehearsal videos from before.

Even the profile of every member that was released a week ago has received a lot of views and comments.

Aren’t we just daebak?

“Julia Unnie, you’re spacing out again aren’t you?”

I can imagine it now! We’ll top all the charts and get tons of trophies~

“… Unnie..?”

And get tons of haters that all secretly love us so much but don’t wanna admit it~~

“You have until the count of 3 unnie.  1…”

We’ll be paired into couples and shippers would argue in Youtube comments to prove which couple is real~~

“…2”

I bet I’ll be paired with Ran~ We’ll post tons of misleading selcas and be so sweet and people will be so confused if we’re real or not that it’s gonna hurt…. just like Kryber~~

 

Ran’s POV

After changing out of our music video costumes, I check on the members since I was last to finish.

Yuki and Lei are still playing with my ipad, they seem to be having fun with just the 2 of them.

I wonder if Lei was actually serious about the couples…

Going into the small room, I see Julia.

I find her sitting by herself in the make up table making a lot of movements.

Why is she posing and looking in every direction?

I try to get her attention by waving my hand infront of her face but I guess she’s in one of her trances again.

I give her till the count of 3 but it seems she’s not coming back to earth anytime soon.

I warned her…

I get 1 ice cube from my cup off soda and slide it in the neckhole of her shirt.

She pretty much started spazzing after that XD

“Ran-ran! That wasn’t very nice~!” she pouts with her arms crossed.

“Hahaha arasso unnie. Mianhe~” I show her my aegyo.

“Waaaaaahhh~~ Freaking cute! Ran-ran you should really use your aegyo more!” she quickly changes her expression and glomps me.

“So, what were you spacing out about unnie?”

“I didn’t space out! Scouts honor!” she does a little scout salute.

“Unnie, I know you well enough to know that you were never a scout.” I reply to her bluntly.

“Ouucchh… That was harsh Ran-ran! Well I was spacing out about us being a couple together so people would ship us, but if you keep being so blunt with me I’ll reconsider and be with Yuki!” she jumps up and down like a child whose mother didn’t buy her the toy she wanted.

“Good luck with that. I’m pretty sure LeiKi is already official.” I point to the 2 maknaes through the doorway.

“..LeiKi?” she tilts her head to the side with a clueless face.

“Its their couple name. I made it up.”

“BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Ran-ran, I can’t believe you, our fierce leader, has enough free time to come up with couple names!” she rolls around the floor.

“Yah! I just made it up now!” I feel my face heat up with embarrassment.

She settles down and slowly gets up.

“Okay, so since it seems you approve of… pfft… LeiKi. Can we have our couple name?” she holds onto my arm and cuddles it.

“… SooRan?”

“SooRan… I love it!!” she takes my hand and swings it around.

“So… why don’t we start right now Ran?” she looks at me again.

“Hmmm… start what?”

“Being a couple, silly” she lightly slaps my hand.

“W-wha-WHAT?” my eyes widen.

“You don’t want?”

“Uh…I-I” Dammit why am I stuttering?!

“It’s okay. I’m a patient girl!” she stands on her toes and gives me a little peck on the cheek.

Wait… She was serious about the pairings????

She gives me her usual bright smile and walks out of the room, leaving me dumbfounded.

 

 

What just happened…?

 

 

 

So what do you guys think? ^^ I took KuroKuro’s advice with the parings and all. So I decided on these pairings XD

As always, thank you for reading and don’t forget to tell me what you think and comment! XD

 

-Rei-Chan29