LeiKi Bonus

Joining the SMTOWN

Author’s POV

“WHAT?!”

“Tomorrow????”

“It’s so sudden….”

All the members exclaimed at their leader.

“I know. It was suppose to be a surprise since Soo Man appa saw how much attention we were getting with all the teasers. And by huge demand, he’ll be releasing everyone else’s teasers during the whole day. Also the music video teaser and the whole MV tomorrow.” The leader said in one breath.

“Oh. My. GOD!!!!” Lei starts to jump up and down and runs around the studio with Yuki being dragged along.

“Unniedeul! Make her stop!! My arm’s about to fall off!” Yuki exclaimed.

At the sound of the maknae’s rare request the 2 older girls went and rescued her from Lei’s grasp.

“No fair… You guys keep your hands off Yuki! She’s mine. You 2 have each other.” The Chinese member pouts and immediately takes Yuki back in her embrace from the 2 unnies.

Due to the sudden comment by their dongsaeng about them ‘having’ each other the 2 older members turn slightly red.

“Lei-ah—“

“Yah—“

“Wuah. The rest of the teasers have been uploaded!” Lei turns her attention to the Ipad, not minding the glares from her unnies.

Yuki’s POV

Lei’s always joking around with the unnies. She’s so cheeky sometimes.

If only she was the maknae. She fits the part perfectly and I bet she would team up with Kyuhyun and prank everyone.

“Wuah. The rest of the teasers have been uploaded!”

We all look at the tablet and see 2 teasers of me and Lei.

miao_miao.jpg

AvJV3iDSsxivoa7QTIA2hB97dvA.jpg

“Omo! LeiKi OVERLOAD TO THE MAX~!” Julia unnie does a fist pump into the air as the others just stare at her and shake their heads.

“I think they want to give an impression that you 2 are inseparable sisters or something.” Ran unnie says.

I’m actually happy that they chose these photos. Lei looks so cute XD

“Wuah~ Yuki, you look so…. So beautiful!”

I blush at her comment.

“Gah! This is NOT good! People will try to take you away from me! I have to be on guard 24/7! Yuki! You shall never leave my side from this moment on!” she says declares and hugs tightly.

My face is on fire and I stumble to the ground since my head is dizzy since we’re so close.

“Yah! Lei look what you did! You killed her!” I hear Julia unnie say before they help me up and take me to the couch.

“Are you okay, Yuki-chan?” Ran-unnie puts her hand on my forehead.

“You don’t have a fever… Maybe Lei’s stupidity just hit you head on and your body couldn’t take it.” She jokes in Japanese.

We both laugh since the others gave us those blank stares they always give us when we speak Japanese to each other.

“Yah! Stop speaking Japanese! You’re not in Japan!... The nerve of some people.” Lei doesn’t say the last statement in Korean. I think she spoke in Chinese.

“Your one to talk. You just spoke Mandarin!” Ran unnie points at Lei accusingly.

I was right. Hehe I like being right.

I feel myself smile at my thoughts.

Omo! I’m so weird!!

I start to laugh at my own weirdness.

“See Lei! You broke our maknae.” Julia unnie says as she hugs me while shaking her head at Lei as if she was really at fault.

“That’s what your mom said last night.” Lei sticks her tongue out at our unnie.

“Wait… That doesn’t make sense!” Julia unnie starts to chase Lei.

“Well, Shall we join them, Oujo?” (Oujo= something like princess in Japanese)

“Sure, Ouji” (something like prince)

We both walk hand-in-hand and start joining the chase.

 

Aigoo… My members are as weird as I am.

And that’s why I love them.

Lala~ La~

 

 

 

Well, very short update XD But this also makes it a double update! Woo!

I really wanted to write a chapter on Yuki’s POV! XD

WUAH! LeiKi XD I think SM ships LeiKi XD

So how will our girl’s transform into idols?? Even I don’t know XD

 

-Rei-Chan29