Music Bank !

L♥ving You Always;

Chapter three: Music Bank !

------------------------------------   

''Bow wow wow ~ Dalmatian's ready for the world ~"

Your alarm clock rang as you struggled to get out of bed. With your eyes still closed, you slammed the snooze button and went back to sleep. You were about to fall asleep again under your warm covers when somebody knocked on your door. You ignored it. The knocking continues. "YAH ! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE !" You yelled at whoever was knocking on your door. No response. Suddenly, the door swung open and your brother was standing there with a pissed off look on his face. "Is that the way to talk to your oppa ?!" He yelled while standing at the doorway. You gasped and tried to untangle yourself from the blanket but fell from the bed instead. Luckily the blankets broke your fall.

"Ow.." You mumbled, rubbing your sore bottom. Your brother was staring at you with an amused look on his face. You quickly folded the blankets neatly and placed them back on your bed. "Good morning oppa ~" You greeted him sweetly as though nothing has happened. He sighed. "____-ah. Remember what I told you yesterday ? We have a schedule today so you will have to follow us." Seungho folded his arms. You looked at him blankly. Did he say that ? How come I don't remember ? You thought to yourself as you rubbed your eyes tiredly. "You don't seem to remember, do you ? Anyway, go take a shower first. G.O's making breakfast." He pushed you to the bathroom and slammed the door shut. You don't even know whats going on. But you did as he told you. After a while, you came out of the bathroom, feeling more refreshed. While bathing earlier on, you remembered what your oppa told you yesterday.

"____-ah, you'll follow us for our schedule tomorrow. I can't leave you alone at home. And your school starts two weeks later. So as for now, you'll follow us whenever we have schedules."

You smiled. It was definitely going to be fun following the MBLAQ oppas around for their schedules. You probably would be able to meet other idol stars as well ! You arrived at the dining table and sat down next to G.O, who was reading a newspaper. "Good morning MBLAQ oppas !" You smiled brightly and took a piece of toast. Lee Joon, who was half-asleep, woke up instantly at the sound of your voice. "Good morning, ____-ah." He replied, smiling at you. Cheondung smiled and nodded at you. Mir however, still seems guilty about last night's incident. All he managed was a small 'good morning' while he hid his face behind his cereal bowl. Seungho came in and sat down. "____-ah, our first schedule for this morning is music bank." He told you and munched on his toast. You looked at him with wide eyes. Music Bank, the music show which people from all around the world watches. The show which features k-pop stars. You were excited. You loved k-pop. You don't really have a favourite group since you loved all of them. "Oppa, you guys are gonna perform 'Again' right ?" You asked. Seungho nodded. Ever since they had their comeback with 'Stay' and 'Cry', they became more famous. But after that, they released 'Again'. You loved their song. Especially the 'Tr~y' part. It was so cool that you would be able to watch your brother perform on stage, not through a television screen, but live.

After everyone ate their breakfast, you and the MBLAQ members piled into the car and drove off to the KBS building. Along the way, Lee Joon, Mir, Cheondung and you were singing random k-pop songs. You and Lee Joon sang while Mir and Cheondung rapped. You guys were making so much noise that Seungho had to cover his ears and G.O turned the volume on his iPod louder. A while later, the car arrived at the KBS building. You and the MBLAQ members entered the building. It was your first time here and your heart was pounding wildly. You were bound to meet idol stars along the way.

"Where are we going ?" You tugged on your oppa's sleeve. "To our dressing room." Seungho replied. You reached a door with MBLAQ and Teen Top's name written on it. Mir pushed the door open. Inside, the Teen Top members were putting on their stage make-up and touching up on their hair. "Uwah. MBLAQ shares the dressing room with Teen Top ?" You asked no one in particular as you looked around the room in awe.

"Yes. We share a dressing room." A voice spoke behind you and you almost jumped up in fright. You turned around to face L.Joe from Teen Top. You gasped. Teen Top was one of your favourite groups and L.Joe was in front of you right now. You could hardly speak as you stared at him with a shocked expression on your face. Suddenly, you felt a hand wrap around your shoulders and you looked up to see Mir smiling at you. "Hey Byunghun. This is Yang ____. She is Seungho hyung's sister." He told L.Joe. L.Joe looked at you and raised an eyebrow. "Seungho hyung's sister ?" You nodded. It seems like L.Joe didn't know that Seungho had a sister. He held out his hand. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Lee Byunghun, more commonly known as L.Joe. But you know that already, don't you ?" He smirked. You blinked twice and nodded slowly. Of course you knew L.Joe. He was your bias in Teen Top. He smiled at you before returning back to putting on make-up. Niel, Changjo, Ricky, Chunji and C.A.P came over to introduce themselves. One by one, you shook their hands and smiled at them. The MBLAQ members were busy changing into their stage clothes and putting on make-up too. You sat on the couch and read a magazine while waiting for them to finish. After about 20 minutes, they were done.

"____-ah. We're gonna be on stage soon. Come on." Seungho called you. You put down the magazine and left the room with MBLAQ and Teen Top. When you and the others arrived back stage, Music Bank had already started and G.NA was performing on stage. When her song ended, MBLAQ went up the stage and 'Again' started. You watched your brother dance and sing seriously along with the other members. You couldn't believe that he was really your brother. When their song ended, you gave all the members a high-five.

"Oppas ! You were great !" You cheered. Just then, another group was coming towards you and the MBLAQ members. It was Dalmatian, one of your other favourite groups. MBLAQ greeted them and Dalmatian greeted them back. You hid behind Seungho shyly. Daniel noticed you first and pointed at you. "Who's that ? Is that your sister, Seungho hyung ?" He asked. Seungho nodded and dragged you out from behind of him. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm ____." You greeted them shyly before hiding behind Mir. Suddenly, Teen Top's song came on and your attention was on the stage. They were dancing to 'Supa Luv A Rex Remix'. In the middle of the song, Infinite went up and danced along with Teen Top. It was a special stage. You were so engrossed in the song and your eyes were glued on both Teen Top and Infinite. The song was about to end and it was L.Joe's turn. He turned to you and winked. You were taken aback. Did he just wink at me ? You thought to yourself as the song ended...

------------------------------------    

Sorry for the lame chapter ! >__<

Comment and subscribe pleeeeze ! *puppy eyes*