The Truth

L♥ving You Always;

Chapter two: The Truth

------------------------------------  

------------------------------------   

You and Mir were seated on the bed. Mir was getting worried when you wouldn't stop crying. Your tears were still dripping while you wiped them off with a piece of tissue. You were always emotional. Whenever you started crying, it was hard for you to stop. When you finally calmed down and stopped crying, you turned to Mir.

"I-I'm sorry I made you and the other oppas wait for me.." Your voice trembled as you spoke and your tears threatened to spill out again. Mir patted your back gently as you sniffled. He didn't mean to be so rude earlier. He was just a little bit more impatient when it comes to food.

"It's okay. I was too rude earlier. Will you forgive me ?" He told you sincerely as he waited for your reply. You nodded. But that was not the main reason why you could not stop your tears from flowing. The main reason was the matter concerning your parents. Breathing in deeply, you turned to face Mir who had a confused look on his face.

Telling him wouldn't hurt right ? You thought as you summed up all your courage and told him. "Mir oppa.. Actually, the reason why I cried wasn't because of today's dinner incident. Well, it was partly because of that, but I have a better reason as to why I cried. My umma and appa.. They.." You stopped to take a breath. "They sent me to Korea to stay with Seungho oppa because they couldn't afford my school and tuition fees anymore. I didn't want to burden them, so I agreed. But I just miss them so much.. What if they couldn't survive with that little amount of money ?" You finished. Mir just stared at you in shock. He didn't know you were in such a bad situation. He was about to say something when you heard a voice.

"Is that the truth ?" The voice asked. Caught, you spun around to face your Seungho oppa, who was standing at the door with a serious look on his face. Aish.. I should have closed the door when I decided to tell Mir oppa about my situation.. You facepalmed yourself as you forced yourself to look up at him. He was still waiting for an answer from you.

"Seungho oppa, tha-"

"Just tell me yes or no. Why won't you tell me the truth, ____-ah ?" Seungho cut you abruptly when you tried to make up a lie. He was your brother after all. He knew when you were lying and when you were not. You hung your head low and nodded. You heard Seungho sigh and you looked up at him.

"If umma and appa are having financial problems, I can help you know. I can send money over to them." Seungho told you as he sat down next to you on the bed. Mir stood up and excused himself quietly. He left the room and closed the door so that you and Seungho could talk. You knew that you had to tell him the truth sooner or later. But you didn't expect him to find out this soon. It's not that you didn't want him to help, it's just that you didn't want to burden him like how you burdened your parents.

"But it'll be a burden to you.." You muttered.

"Why will it be a burden ? I'm their son after all. Besides, you should have told me the truth from the start to save from all this trouble." Seungho replied and patted your head. "Don't worry, ____-ah. Umma and appa will be fine. I'll send the money over to them. But on one condition." You looked at Seungho curiously. You didn't know what the condition was about, but you nodded your head. Seungho smiled. "You must stay here. I'll pay for your school and tuition fees. Plus your necessities and meals. I'll pay for all of them." He told you. Your eyes widened. So this is what the condition was about ? He wants me to stay ? You thought to yourself and looked into your oppa's eyes. He was serious. You nodded and smiled. You didn't have any plans of leaving in the first place. And since Seungho was helping you pay for almost everything, you had nothing to worry about. You didn't even have to worry about burdening your parents anymore, now that they have the money. "Thank you, Seungho oppa." You hugged him tightly.

Seungho smiled. You were his beloved sister and he would do anything to help you. He was a little upset that you told Mir about your situation and not him first. But nevertheless, he was happy. You let him go. "Oppa, I'll work to repay yo-" You started, but stopped when you saw Seungho's face. He eyes looked like they had fire in it. "You will NOT work. Didn't I tell you I would pay for your expenses ? Listen to me for once, will you ?" He sighed again. He will never ever let his beloved sister work. After all, they were a family. It was natural for him to help you and your parents. You chuckled and nodded. "Alright fine oppa." You took a peek at the clock on the wall and pushed Seungho towards the door. "It's late, you should go sleep. You have a schedule tomorrow right ? I don't want oppa to lose his sleep because of me." Seungho nodded and opened the door. Just then, two people fell in. It was Mir and Lee Joon. They were listening to you and Seungho talk earlier. G.O and Cheondung were standing nearby, watching them.

"Yah ! What do you think you are doing ?!" Seungho yelled at Mir and Lee Joon, who were both lying sprawled on the ground and groaning from the sudden impact of the door. They both scrambled up and gave Seungho fake smiles. "We were just worried about ____. She seemed really sad." Lee Joon admitted, feeling guilty that he could not speak up for you during dinner time.

"She's fine. I've settled the situation. Now all of you, go to sleep. We have a schedule tomorrow." Seungho ordered. The rest of the MBLAQ members groaned as they returned to their respective rooms. Seungho turned back to you. "____-ah, you'll follow us for our schedule tomorrow. I can't leave you alone at home. And your school starts two weeks later. So as for now, you'll follow us whenever we have schedules." He told you, patting your head, smiling. You nodded and smiled back. He hugged you one more time before returning back to his own room. You too, went back to your own room. You felt as if you had poured out everything from your heart. You felt much better now. Putting the covers over yourself, you fell asleep dreaming of the MBLAQ members...

------------------------------------  

I hope this chapter is not too short ! Anyways, please subscribe and comment ! >__< Thank you <3