Moving In

L♥ving You Always;

Chapter one: Moving In

------------------------------------

This is the story of you, who was born in Hong Kong and is Half-Korean and Half-Chinese. You have an older brother named Yang Seungho who is in a famous boy band named MBLAQ. Fans didn't know that Seungho had a younger sister until you moved back to Korea recently. You had been to Korea many times with your family to visit your brother before but this time, you were moving back to Korea for good. Alone. Today is the day you arrived back and Seungho was supposed to pick you up at the airport. Afraid that he would get stalked by fans, he wore a beanie, glasses and a scarf to disguise himself. He scanned the airport, looking for his beloved sister. Suddenly, he saw a familiar hat. The hat he had given to you two years ago.

"____-ah !" Seungho called, running over to you immedietely. Some people turned around when they heard him shout. Oops, I should keep it low-key.. Seungho thought and covered his face. You, recognising your own brother's size, clothing and height, went bounding over to him grinning.

"Oppa !" You exclaimed, hugging him immedietely. Seungho hugged you back, enjoying the brother-sister reunion. Fans started to whisper amongst themselves. Even though they knew Seungho has a younger sister, they did not know what she looked like. "Is that Seungho oppa with his younger sister ?" You heard one of the fans say. Afraid that your own oppa would get exposed, you shouted in a loud and clear voice, "Hyunwoo oppa ! We will be late ! Let's go !" On saying that, you pulled Seungho away from the fans and out of the airport.

When the two of you were finally out of the fans' view, you and Seungho stopped running to take a rest.

"Nice plan you thought out, dongsaeng." Seungho smiled, ruffling your hair. "But why'd you use the name Hyunwoo ?" You laughed. Hyunwoo was one of your best friends when you were still studying in Hong Kong. Both of you were mixed Chinese and Korean, so the two of you were able to communicate with each other very well. You even fell in love with him once...

Shaking the thoughts out of your head, you turned back to your oppa who was still waiting for an answer. "Hyunwoo is my chingu, back in Hong Kong. I just used his name randomly." You told him, smiling. Seungho nodded his head and started pulling you towards an unknown black car that was parked in that area. When you entered the car, you saw the MBLAQ members all seated inside.

"Hey ____-ah ! Long time no see !" Lee Joon exclaimed, giving you a high-five. Before you could accept the high-five, Mir pushed Lee Joon away and patted the seat beside him. "____ ! Come sit next to me !" Looking at Mir's cute face, you could not resist and sat down next to him. Lee Joon lightly punched Mir on the shoulder and gave him an annoyed look. You laughed. Mir and Lee Joon were always fighting whenever you saw them.

"Hello oppas ! I'll be staying in Korea for the time being unless I have to go back to Hong Kong for something important." You greeted, smiling. Your own oppa got into the front passenger seat and told the driver to drive back to MBLAQ's dormitories. You turned to G.O who was listening to music on his iPod.

"G.O oppa.. Do you know where we are going ? Are we going back to MBLAQ's dorm ?" You asked. You didn't really understand what Seungho was telling the driver earlier. "Yes we are. You're going to be living with us from now on." He replied simply, not looking up from his iPod. Your eyes widened. You did not know about that. Even though you were going to be staying with your oppas, it was weird for one girl alone to be staying with five guys.

"Bwoh ? Chinja ?" You asked in shock. You thought that your Seungho oppa had arranged for you to stay somewhere else. Cheondung turned to you and nodded. He liked it when you came over to visit. The two of you would always have fun together with Mir and Lee Joon. G.O and Seungho would always watch you from the side, considering the fact that they are older. You smiled when you saw Cheondung nod at you. Mir and Lee Joon were staring at you and Cheondung with irritated looks on their faces. They were jealous that Cheondung always gets all the attention from you.

"Yah Park Sanghyun ! Stop flirting with my ____ . Araso ?" Mir exclaimed, grabbing you suddenly and hugging you closer to him. Just then, Lee Joon whacked the back of Mir's head, causing him to cry out in pain. "Yah ! What was that for ?!" Mir rubbed the back of his head angrily. Lee Joon took hold of your hand and you accidentally fell onto him in surprise when the car jerked.

"One, ____ is mine. Two, don't use informal language. Did you forget that I'm your hyung ?" Lee Joon said, putting up his fingers for Mir to see. Mir surrended and was fuming in his seat. For the rest of the journey, you kept telling jokes to Mir to cheer him up. By the time the car reached MBLAQ's dormitories, Mir's anger had subsided and he was smiling happily. Everyone got out of the car and Seungho helped you carry your luggages up the lift. When all of you reached the correct level, G.O took out his keys and pushed the door open. MBLAQ's dormitory was surprisingly neat. You thought that you would see piles of clothes on the sofa. But there were only a few magazines lying on the sofa and Cheondung kept them away neatly.

"____-ah. Come here." Seungho called from one of the rooms. You followed your oppa's voice and entered a room which was brightly coloured and spacious. Opening your mouth in shock, you turned to face your oppa who was smiling proudly.

"This is your room ! Do you like it ? I re-painted the walls." Seungho asked, patting the walls. You nodded happily. You did not expect Seungho to do so much for you. Hugging him, you thanked him profusely. He patted your head and told you to take a shower before setting down for dinner. It was decided that G.O and Lee Joon would be cooking ramen for dinner tonight. When Seungho left the room, you took your clothes and went to take a nice hot shower. Closing your eyes and letting the water flow down your hair, you thought about your appa and umma who were still in Hong Kong. The reason why they sent you to Korea was because they were having financial problems and could not afford your school fees. You had to get a job but they figured it would be better if you went to live with your oppa in Korea. Sighing, you tried to shake off your thoughts about your appa and umma and think about your oppa instead. You hadn't found the chance to tell him the reason as to why you were staying with him in Korea yet.

Suddenly, a knock on the door interrupted your train of thoughts. "You've been in there for quite some time, ____. Are you alright ?" The voice called. You immedietely recognised it as Cheondung. Turning off the water and drying yourself, you quickly wore your dry clothes and came out of the bathroom with a smile plastered on your face. Cheondung was still waiting there for you and he seemed surprised when you came out so quickly.

"Sorry about staying in there for so long, Thunder oppa. I was day-dreaming." You bowed and looked up at Cheondung. He gave you a smile and patted your head. You then rushed to put your dirty clothes in the washing machine and get ready for dinner. When you reached the dining table, everyone was already seated down waiting for you.

"____ , you're late !" Mir cried, banging his chopsticks on the table impatiently. Seungho slapped his arm lightly and reprimanded him for being rude. You took your seat silently and looked down. It seems like everyone waited quite a while for you to finish your bath.

"Mianhae.." You muttered, not daring to look up. Mir stared at your guilty face and mentally slapped himself for making such an impulsive remark. Cheondung patted your back. Lee Joon opened his mouth to say something but no words came out. Seungho watched you and sighed. Even G.O had a worried expression on his face. There was complete silence at the dinner table and nobody dared utter a single word. Only when Seungho picked up his chopsticks and started to eat, did everyone follow him. As a result, the whole meal was ate in total silence. After dinner, Seungho and G.O stayed to clean up while the younger ones went bac to their rooms. You went back to your room and took out a mini polaroid photo of your parents and stared at it for quite some time. You did not even hear it when Mir knocked on your room door.

"____ ? Are you there ?" Mir called from the outside. You blinked twice and rushed to open the door when you realised you had been day-dreaming. When you saw Mir standing there with his hands in his pockets, you tried to close the door but Mir grabbed you before you could do so.

"Let me go !" You cried, struggling to get out of Mir's grasp. But he was much too strong for you to handle. He was about to say something when he looked at your face and got a shock. Tears were spilling out from your eyes while you were struggling. This is going to be one long night....