Chapter 4

Say, You will never leave me anymore.

ONE BY ONE THE SECRET WILL REVEALED !!! WATCH OUT GUYS ! KEEP READ AND GIVE COMMENT , LOVE Y'ALL 

 

 

 

*Author POV *

This is a good day which bring Amber to Chanyeol house. They share each other about all the things, and some of their burden nowadays. 

"It's a long time we didn't do this, and I really miss you , you know?" Chanyeol puts his arm on Amber shoulders and start to mess her hair. 

" Hahaha . No need to tell about it, I can guess that you are missing me." Amber laugh and start drink her softdrink. 

"Are you feel better now ? I can see your cheerful again. And I really miss it." Now Chanyeol looks deep into Amber's eyes.

"Don't act like that, I just try not too care about my problem anymore. Cause maybe I will be insane if I think too much about all the things that comes to my life." Amber is avoiding Chanyeol face and try to make a space.

"Promise me, You won't be change anymore?" Now chanyeol's eyes show his hopefulness on Amber.

"I hope so." Amber pinches Chanyeol's cheeks.

"You are so cute when you want something." Amber look ahead and take a deep breath.

"Amber, Would you let me to tell you something about Kris.?" Chanyeol talks really carefully and see the changes of Amber expression. Amber chokes.

"Sorry ? Kris ? why not ? I don't have any problem with him."

Chanyeol try not to give any argument. Although He absolutely know the reason why Amber turn to be like this day is Kris. He knows actually Amber have fallen for him. In another side Chanyeol can not fool his self about his hurt inside. But He only grateful to get Amber which back like before.

" So, may I?" Chanyeol makes sure again.

Amber nods and start to listen Chanyeol.

"Yesterday, Kris got drunk and he came to my apartment. He vomit and I clean him and decide to let him slept on my bed. I take care of him. But I get shock he called your name. But I just let him. I guess he has any relation with you. do you feel the same? Why he have to call your name, I think those all have a reason." Chanyeol ask and can't hide his curiousness. 

"I don't know." Suddenly Chanyeol can see Amber hold his tears and Now Amber is hiding her fac with her hoodie. 

"Amber, I'm sorry to make you like this i don't ...." 

"No, Chanyeol . It's not your fault." Amber chamges to be gloom and sad again.

"Okay forget it , Amber.... Would you like something to eat ? Maybe I can buy something that you like? chocolate or ice cream? Kimchi ? "Chanyeol try to divert Amber's focus and offer to buy something to eat. 

"up to you. I will eat everyhing that you buy." Amber hide her tears with a sweet smile. 

"Okay, I will go then." Chanyeol takes his jacket and go out from the apartment. He thinks that its alright , maybe Amber needs a time to be alone.

Not for a long time, Amber decides to leave a balcony, She doesn't want to be drown with her feel. She leaves and walks away to Chanyeol's room and sits down on the couch. She looks around the room. She finds a bag that familiar for her. She remembers that is Kris' bag. At the first time she feels doubt. But, in the end She stands up and decides to open the zip. She finds so many paper there. But she gets something who have been put in the envlope and Amber get curious.Because that paper is really kept neatly. She reads word by word. And suddenly Amber throws her self in to the couch. She really get shock and become so dumb. Adoption papers of WuFan a.k.a Kris. He was adopted from his biological mother named Eun Hee and His bilogical father Steven Wu. Lived at Incheon and being apart from his Mom and move to Canada and live with his Foster parents in his seven years old.  And the secret has revealed in front off her eyes. She cries a lot and realize that the boy is Kris. Wu Fan. The freak boy who let Amber wait for a long time to him. Amber's cheeks now covered with the tears.She feels her breath heavier right now. Can feel her head and her heart wanna burst in the same time. But, the voice from the door shocks her. Suddenly Amber put back all the papers to Kris' back. Amber guesses that is Chanyeol, but She is wrong. That is Kris. And Amber only can be sculpting and freeze. Kris have drunk and now he walks into Amber. But Amber doesn't move. She becomes afraid. His body collapse to the couch and almost fall on Amber. Suddenly Kris hugs Amber tightly. And her body become narrow but Amber only let him. 

"Amber yaa .. long time no see. Do you miss me huh?" Kris still under influence of alcohol.

He laughs then. But immediately he changes his expression. Make his face nearer to Amber. And now he stares at amber with innocent eyes. And then he screams.

"Amber ya ! said you miss me ! You have hurted me for a long time! You know I'm here, looking for you ! How can you make me feel this suffocate alone. Do you love to see me frustated like this? Tell me !" And Kris get his madness. Amber closes her ears and cry. And for the next moment, Kris calms down his self. He uses his hand to wipe Amber tears. And then talks weakly.

"Amber... would you like to promise me?" He spoke unclear because his eyes become teary and then he cries.

"What?" Amber just hold her tears and act like she is strong enough.

" Promise me you will accompany me and won't let me alone?" Kris begs to Amber with his husky voices. 

"Yes, I will." And now Amber just can't hold her tears anymore.

"I'm sorry cause I have leaved you for a long time. Please don't cry. You only make me more suffocate. I promise iI won't leave you anymore." Kris let Amber now His face become closer to Amber.

"You won't leave anymore, right? Promise me?"

"Yes I do." Kris wipe Amber tears with his finger and now it touches Amber lips. Kris make his self nearer to amber. And Amber just let him to kiss Amber softly. For a moment Amber can feel Kris breath , a breath from half of her soul. Kris closes his eyes and hold Amber tightly. But then Kris' hug stretched. And not for a long time, Kris is fainting.

Amber try to carry him to lie on the bed. But She knows that she does not strong . Chanyeol enters the room and helps amber. 

"He get drunk again." Again, Chanyeol shakes his head. Feel sad but upset.

Kris sleeps so safe and sound. Delirious. And as usual, calls Amber. Amber feels doubt. But Chanyeol asks Amber to hold back Kris' hand. Their hands fit each other. And Kris have calmed. Chanyeol acts good to hide his jealousy. Amber looks so tired. She puts her head beside Kris and sleeps. While Chanyeol persist with the tightness in his heart.

****

*AmberPOV*

A few days, I feel so confuse. Should I tell to Eun Hee Ahjumma about Kris? Or let them to know it by their selves? But, I'm feel sad of them. It's not easy to be apart for a long time like that. I know that Kris still need a figure mother. And Eun Hee ahjumma must be still sad until she finds Kris. Come on Amber. You only the one who can make them meet. And all you need just to tell Eun Hee where Kris is. Yes I have to tell this to Eun Hee ahjumma.

I arrive at home. My Mom is reading a magazine and take a rest. 

"Eomma, I wanna ask you something." 

"Yes, what?" My mom still focus on her magazine.

"Eomma.. look at me then.." 

"Yes, chagiyaa .. what ?" My mom pinch me.

"Do you know where is Eun Hee Ahjumma live? "

"Why you ask about it?"

"No , I just want to meet her."

'For what ?"

"No.. I just want to cheer her."

"You will make troublesome there, then."

"Aniyo , Mom.. I promise. No .. " I make sure my mother with my puppy eyes.

"Keep your promise. Dont make a trouble there? And don't make her feel worse, okay ?"

"Ne..." I Smile full of victory .

In fact Her house is not too far. She lives in apartment near my school. I surprise why Kris never meet her before. Maybe their fate haven't alow them to meet. 

I pack my bag. I make a kimchi that i will bring to her home. If only she knows that Kris who teach me to cook this kind of food. I pack it neatly. I dont know I feel little bit nervous to tell this truth. I go by bus. On my way I pray and hope that i didn't do a fault to tell this. I take a deep breath repeatedly. I arrive and now I'm in front off her house. One more time, I take my breath and then decide to knock the door. I can hear someone walks to the door and open it.

"Annyeong haseyo.." I smile and greet her.

"Yes, Amber?"

"Yes Ahjumma. I'm Amber."

"Okay lets come." ahjumma ask me entering her house.

"Let's sit down." Ahjumma is so friendly. Then I give her a Kimchi that I made.

"This is for you. I made it by my self. Hope you like it." 

"Oh, this girl. You are so nice. Same with your mother , Kind heart and cute.

"Thank you, ahjumma." I smile widely like a pabo but i realize my purpose to come here.

"Is there something that I can help for you?" Eun Hee ahjumma start to ask my purpose to come here.

"Oh, no ahjumma. I want to talk something that maybe urgently for you."

"what? who ?" Ahjumma still anticipate it. 

"But, you promise me, you will be alright if I tell you about it ?"

"Yes, Amber. I'm so curious now.' She smiles to hide her concerns.

"I have a friend. He moves maybe years ago. And then He comes from Canada."

"Canada?" 

"Yes, He comes from Canada. At the first time. I don't know really well about his self. I only know that he lives alone in Korea. And His parents live in Canada. But Two days ago, I find something that makes me shock."

Now, Ahjumma really build a hope on every words that i said.

"And then ?"

"That is the adoption paper. I just knew that his real name and his biological parents. His name is Wu Fan. And on that paper they said his biological parents is you and Mr. Steven Wu." I end it and feel the burden have gone away.

"Amber, Don't lie to me! Are you sure that he is wu fan ? my child ? Amber! Please say yes !"

Ahjumma starts to cry and I just can say yes.

Immidiately, the bells rings. But the door doesn't locked. someone opens it and I just can make O expression.

"Eomma. Do you still know me? Do you have an effort to look for me? Or maybe you hide yourself from me?"

Kris get mad and upset. The tragical meet happen just now.

"Wu Fan, Is that you?" ahjumma getting weak and her tears fall.

"eomma....." Kris hugs his mom and Ahjumma just drown into the tall Kris. She cries on Kris' chest.

"Eomma , don't go t anymore. Please. I only have you in this world. Eomma promise me."

Ahjumma nods and cries a lot.

"Forgive me, Wu Fan. I'm sure I won't leave you anymore. Please don't hate me. I did it because a reason."

"Eomma , Forget it ... We can bulid it back. You have me now. Don't be afraid."

I only realize that tears out and i suddenly wipe it. And one things I'm feel so happy but why I just seen Chanyeol behind Kris. He cries too. And that room become warmth because of this sweet and tragical meets.

I hope after all this day. Kris' life can be lighter and I hope his Mom can bring his cheerful seems like before. And I hope that is also happen with me. Live my life without any burden. I hope no one will change me anymore. I hope.

***

*Author POV*

Eun Hee ahjumma decide to move to Kris apartment. She want to redeem all of her flaws to take care on him and wouldn't wasting any minute. Kris is more cheerful now. he stops his habit to get drunk. And now he gets closer with Amber. Since The day Kris met with his Mom. And looks like Eun Hee feel glad to Amber. Because Amber is humble and kind heart. Now, Kris and Amber get closer day by day. Kris use to meet Amber in her house. Everything walks perfectly. But, someone still couldn't survive with this reality.

***

*Victoria POV* 

Now, I have understood how Kris feel so hurt of what I've done. I have waited here for more than 30 minutes. And after all of his betray and cheat to me. I still forgive him. And for a thousand time he didn't come even to say that he miss me. And seems like another day I will cry but later I will let him knee on me. I miss the moment when I was with Kris. And Now I feel regret to let him away. I lie to my self, in fact I still love him....

*Author POV*

Kris ...

Still remember me.

I'm tired to get dumb in front off you.

I'll wait you.

In the coffe shop that we use to meet.

Please.

Give me a chance.

I really want to talk with you.

Just You and Me.

Today. After the end of the class.

Vic.

 

Kris reads the message from Vic. He feels his hurt again.