Chapter 1.

Say, You will never leave me anymore.

This is my first time to write a fanfics, hope you like it :D

 

 

 

*Amber POV*

“Amber, wait me!!” Victoria calls me from the crowded. I stop my step and wait her. As usual she looks so lovely and cute. I can stop my eager to pinch her cheeks. “Hey, what’s up?” “Amber, you walk so fast, and why you can’t hear me?” Vic nags to me. “Oh, I’m Sorry.” Quickly I let off my headset and turn off the iPod. Victoria tweaks my ear then. “Ah that’s why you can’t hear my voice. You know you just mad my throat sick call you so many times.” Victoria nags for many times. “Ah don’t be angry, you will break your loveliness then. Oh yeah, I forget something.” I scramble my book and find something. “This is our homework. I finished it just now, when I did my breakfast.” I say it easy and grin. ”You just made us meet our fate to die; you know that Mr. Lee is the most killer here?” Victoria complains. “Come on, I have finished it, right.” I check my watch and sudden pull her hand fast. ’OMO , why Amber?” “Don’t talk anymore; we just have three minutes to get the class!” I bring Vic to the class and run against the crowded. “Excuse me, Sorry … “ I make so many students angry and I just can sorry. If we late to enter the class. We will meet our fate to die, yah for real.

 

 

*Victoria POV*

Amber and me just late for one minutes, but Mr. Lee haven’t start a lesson yet. And He didn’t get angry too. We have a big miracle today. Thanks God. We take our seat. And then I find someone that so strange for me. He has flawless skin. And he is so tall.  His red lips. I want to bite it if he allows me .kkk. Pabo. Oh God this is a fallen angel for me? He is so damn hot and handsome for real. God , can you hold me and let my heart burst or  explode right now! And now his dazzling and cool eyes meet my eyes and I get hypnotized, one more time. He gives the sweetest smile I ever see. And if I were not in the class, I’m ready faint right now. I just can grin and play with my hair. Kind of stupid and nasty. But I only don’t know how I should do in front of the perfect fallen angel who sits down beside me. And Mr. Lee’s voices just shock me. ‘I will introduce our new transfer student. Kris, come here’ Mr. Lee ask the fallen angel named Kris to introduce his self in front of the class. He starts with the baritone and husky voice and makes my heart try to skip a beat. “My name is Kris. I am transferred from Canada. I hope we can make a friend. Nice to see you guys.” He introduce my name with very simply way. He passed my seat and I feel like spring comes too fast. I don’t know but my heart seems like blooming and burst again and again. How can I fall for someone that I know just for 5 minutes before? He seems like comes out from the Anime comic and lives to this world. Ah, Someone please wake me up from these freak daydream.

 

*Kris POV*

The bells rang out. All kind of the wild hunger students are entering the canteen. Knowing that all of the talks about study just kind of hubble bubble and seems like swallow with the lunch menu today. I take my lunch and walk away in the crowded. Try to find one empty seat and eat lunch. I find someone who that’s not strange to me. But I don’t know his name. “May I sit down here” He looks toward me and smile. “Of course yes.’ I sit down beside him and start to eat. “Oh you must be don’t know my name, I’m Chanyeol , You are Kris right? The new transferred student from Canada nice to know you, Kris.” “Yes, Me too.” I just realized that I shouldn’t judge him from his prank and random mess style. He is friendlier than I think. We start a little conversation about how were this school and many things. Suddenly someone’s deep voice surprised me. ‘Kris sshi, You have know Our Chanyeol huh, you must beware because He is kind of pranks and freak hahaha.” Amber just talks freely and Chanyeol can sorry for those things. He is really really knows about how Amber is. ‘Hey Amber, Lets join with us.” Chanyeol has Amber to take her seat. Amber name still go around in my head. I don’t know why. Seems like I don’t know who is this tomboy girl. But it seems like I’m wrong, maybe I know more or less about this girl. I just take easy and smile to her. She joins us. And since it we start so much talks and laugh than when I was only with Chanyeol. She is kind of cheerful and careless girl. She doesn’t care with her messy hair or her make up or her style. Unlike most of Girl did. So strange. But,  ehm. She is attractive enough for me. We finish our lunch and decide to leave and entering the next class.I can see someone who pulls Amber arms and they are just walk away. Her face is so familiar for me. Yes, she is the one who smile to me at the first time I entered the class this morning. What happen with two kind of freak Girls? Ah I shouldn’t care. I try to get an explanation from Chanyeol and he just shrugged his shoulders and holds his laugh. “Yeah, that is Victoria. She is kind of cute and sometimes did something strange. But, trust me he is pretty cute and good heart. She is known as the perfect girl in our class because she is very attractive and so lovely.” Maybe Chanyeol don’t know what happen with them. But he has tried to explain and make me sorry for what Victoria has done just now. I just can shake my head and smile. The next class is PE and I must change uniform. Today our class will play Basketball match. I’m so happy since that is my hobby. I try to do my best to make a point or something. But there’s something which disturb me. I try to focus to the ball but I can see someone take pictures of me. And she is more and more disturb me. I try not to care. The game has finished. I wipe my sweat and someone comes to me. Her cheeks look so red and she smiled to me. She tries to speak but she looks like someone who lost her mind. “I’m Victoria, let’s be friends.” Her talks are so damn cute. She is bowing her head. “Yeah, I’m Kris. We have a same class this morning right?” I try to break the ice. She nods. “I’m Amber’s Friend too.” “Really, where is she?” She looks not pleased with my words and I try to another topic. “You know Chanyeol too?” “That pranks? Yes Chanyeol, Amber and I are friend. We know each other since first grade of junior high school.” She explains many things without I ask. I can guess she is kind of people who really take care of her looks so much. Her blonde hair looks so gorgeous under the sunbeam. She also has good eyes. She is too innocent I think. She catch my eyes.What on earth when I remembered How amber looks. They are quite different.

Today class has ended. Quickly I put my books into the backpacks. I take a deep breath. This first day is actually tiring. Chanyeol decides to go home with me. Since I know that his home not to too far from my apartment where I live. I open the door. I trap in the silence and loneliness every time I enter this room. I take my shower hope that I can feel better. I take a sit on my couch. But the feels just drive me worse. The lights turn dimmed and the gloomy comes. I try to back to reality and I shouldn’t become fragile and powerless like this. Come on Kris. I close my face and take a deep breath for many times. I remember my purpose to find her here. But why someone comes again to my brain. Some one else who let my heart leave vacuum like this for a really long time.  She only makes my seeker turn in two. Oh damn! Those girls! Why they leave me to the complicated problem without tell me where are they? They turned me into delicate and gloomy person. They don’t know how a feel when you are missing someone for a thousand days. Sooner or later they must be liable with all of they’ve done. I must find them and put through this story. Ergh. I walk and go to my bed. Lie down and try to sleep. Hope my reality can be better than a dream. “Trust yourself Kris. This is your part and you can finish it. Everything will be alright then.” I support my own self and sleep. Try to find a better day.