Lights, Camera.. ACTION!

Play Along, My Angel

WARNING: This Chapter's SOOO LOOONG. If you don't like reading LOOONG Chapters,

Who cares??  xPP

...(Cont.. of Kyuhyun's POV)

I can't believe this.. Is she really---------

We-we-we-WAIT...

"Hm? Why are you sneaking in? And why'd you say 'WHOA?'"

 

DANG!   FALSE ALARM..

 

It wasn't Joey.. It was just one of the Extreme Crews that Kibum sent.. My eyes deceived me.

So, That's why she looked pretty. Pshh.. I thought she was really Joey..

 I should really buy a pair of eye-glasses..

"Uhhhh... uhmmm.."

The lady smiled, "No peeking, arasso~?"

I nodded. 

The lady went back in.

Okay, I know what you're thinking.. You think that I like that lady, eh? Naahhh.. I just said that she looks pretty, but she's definitely NOT MY TYPE.

 

(After few minutes..)

(Kyuhyun is leaning against the wall..) Aishhh.. It's too bad that these walls are made of something sound proof.. Pshhh. What's the point of going here if I can't even hear a little squeal out of that woman...

Suddenly, the door beside me turned ajar. And then a bald guy went out.

"Ladies and gentlemen.. Prepare to 'Ooooh' and 'Whoa..' Cause here comes Mistress Angelica.." The bald guy with the French accent announced.

Psshh.. 'Ooooh' and 'Whoa' ?? As if.

Suddenly.. A girl in a white dress went out the room.. She seems.. GLOWING?

I rubbed my eyes.

WAIT! That's definitely not Joey..

I rubbed my eyes.. AGAIN.

 

"...MANNN..~”

 

…..When I see your face..

There’s not a thing that I would change..

Cause you’re amazing..

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.

And when you smile..

The whole world stops and stares for awhile..

Cause girl you’re amazing..

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.

 

………

 

She looks........uhhhHH? (SNAP!)

 

 WAIT.

 

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE by Bruno Mars?? Where the heck did that music come from?

 

“Yahh! Yesung! Turn that off!” One of the FAMILIAR bodyguards yelled.

“Ah, ne.. Hyung.” The Yesung guy finally turned his iPod off. He stood up,

“Mianhe!~ I accidentally pressed the loudspeaker on.  Clumsy, clumsy me…” He said in a cute manner. What? Is he Gay???

 

I shook my head and looked at Joey once more. And this time, she's staring at me...

*Evil Smirk* Time to mess up with her… Hahahaha..

 

(Joey's POV)

 

*Staring at Kyu*

 What is that Jerk doing here??! And why is he giggling??

 

"Yah!! Why are you giggling like an idiot??!" I asked Kyu.

He turned his face to the other direction. I think he’s trying to hold back his laughter.. Shisshh..

"Yah! If you think that I look ridiculous, it's okay! C'mon! Laugh at my face! Don't hold it back!!" I challenged.

He tried to look at me with a straight face. But then....

 

 He covered his face with his hands and started CHUCKLING.

JERK.

 

"Aishh. Yah!" I yelled.

 

Kyuhyun looked at me.. Once more. And Finally, he BLURTED out..

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

 

Aishhh... That Jerk! Doesn't he even appreciate things like this? I felt like I have been tortured after getting ‘GIRLed-up’ like that!! 

"You look…. Weird," Kyuhyun said.

"Yeah, thanks. Girls love hearing that." I said sarcastically, giving him a cold look.

 

"MWO?!" Eunhyuk asked in a loud voice, "What the hell are you saying, you Jerk?!"

Finally! Someone who understands….   :’))

 

"Mwo?" Kyuhyun shot him a scary look.

“Are you Blind?! Angel looks GRATASTIC!!!" He exclaimed.

 

EH? GRATASTIC?! Is that even a word??

 

“You know… When you mix up the word GREAT with FANTASTIC..” He cleared.    WEIRD. o_O

Kyuhyun scratched his head,. " I think that it doesn’t suit her.."

"What?!! Her sparkling brown eyes stunned me .. Her cocktail dress is fantastic! It’s seductive color made me drool.. White that fades into champagne with gold antique designs embroidered on it. And. her golden almond hair is perfectly curled. It fell excellently with her dress.. Oh, don’t even get me started with her lips….”

 

SERIOUSLY?o_O

 

Kyuhyun nodded, “Yeah. But I still think that she looks more amazing…..” Kyuhyun looked at me,

 

 ”JUST THE WAY SHE IS.”

 

EH??????????!! What does that MORON mean??

 

AWKWARD….

Suddenly, Butler Han appeared out of nowhere... Why does he keep on doing that??

"Mistress, your limousine awaits..”

“Waeyo?~ Where am I going??” I asked.

……

Butler Han just smiled.

Haahhh… And I bothered to ask…….. I just looked stupid waiting for him to answer.

 

“Super Guardians.. the mistress, arasso?”

“Ne,” The 'SuGus' said, except Heechul.. He just stared at his phone.

“Yah, Heechul..” Siwon gave him a slight punch on the arm.

“Ne,” Heechul raised an eyebrow. Obviously, he hates his job. And… he also hates ME.

 

(In the Limo..)

 

Aishh.. Why do I feel WEIRD?? I'm now with 10 of the HOTTEST men in the world! That's a GREAT thing right?? I can even be considered as one of the LUCKIEST girls ever lived! But WHY? WHY do I feel this way?!

 

"Puuuuuu------"

I turned to my right..

"PUDDING!!" Yesung extended a cup of pudding near my face.

"Eh? What's that??" 

"PUDDING. Can't you see??" He said with the 'DUH' expression on his face.

"What? You want me to take it?"

"Aniyo..~ I'm just BRAGGING about it.." He stuck his tongue out.

 

GREAT. I have found another JERK.

 

Haaaah~ How I wish that my Prince could suddenly appear and save me from these... HOT men.

Trust me. I never imagined myself saying those words.

 

I wonder how would Jonghyun look on a horse while saving me?? Aigooo!!!~

Trying to imagine Jonghyun on a horse... I suddenly ended up with this creepy thought... 

 

O_O     WTH?!!!! K-K-KYUHYUN?!

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

 

...

"Mistress, we're here.."

Finally!

I looked out the window and saw a Hospital. Eh? Why are we here??

 

(In the Hospital)

 

"Yah, Angel." Kibum called. He's wearing a black tuxedo, and I'm wearing a white dress. It made us look like a newly wed couple.

"Mwo?~ Why are we here??" I asked.

"It's your time to shine."

"Eh? Time to shine??"

Kibum walked beside me. He put his right arm over my shoulders and whispered, "Mr. Brooke's in that room." He pointed to the door in front of us, "Be Angel."

"Mwo??!!"

Suddenly, before Kibum could answer my question... I heard some SCREAMS.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IT's SUPER JUNIOR!!! KYAHHH!!~"

I turned around and saw girls and some nurses rushing to get the DORK's autographs.

"It's gonna be alright, I'll be there with you." Kibum grabbed my arm..

And suddenly, I just found myself standing inside the room.

 

OTOKE?!!

 

"Lights, camera.. Action.." Kibum whispered to my ear.

Kibum went near Mr. Brooke's bed, "Ajussi (Uncle), you're daughter's now here with me."

"Ahh... Where?"

Kibum signalled me to come near.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" I saw Mr. Brooke lying on his bed.

"A-Angel?? It's really you!" Mr. Brooke's sad looking face suddenly turned bright. He tried to hug me but he couldn't move so well. So, I just kneeled down beside his bed.

"Appa?" I smiled sweetly.

Mr. Brooke just smiled. I can really feel that he loves his daughter so much. I don't know why, but I kinda feel that I'm connected to him or something. I feel.. attached.

"T-Tell me everything that happened.." Mr. Brooke said excitedly.

"Ahhh-uhhh.." I looked up to Kibum. Giving him a 'Now What?!!' look.

"Ajussi, you're still not feeling okay. Maybe we'll tell you all about those stuff when you're already fine." Kibum said.

"Ah- Ne~! Appa. Promise me that you'll be fine soon, so I can tell you all of those stuff, arasso~??" I told him in a cute manner. I do that whenever I talk to my real dad.. (The one who ran away..) He said that whenever I talk that way.. It makes him feel better.

Mr. Brooke smiled, "Of course, Angel."

He held my hand, "You have grown into a beautiful maiden. You really look like your mother."

I smiled.

"Yah, appa. I promise you, when you feel all better, we'll take a trip in the park! So be nice. Drink your medicines and don't sleep late, arasso?~" I smiled at him.

"I promise." He held my hand more tightly. I can feel the warmth of a father.

I can't believe that I'm lying to this nice old man. I can feel the guilt hovering inside me. Haahh.. But I have to do this.

 

We stayed inside Mr. Brooke's room for an hour. He just asked some simple stuff, and we answered it. I tried to make his night happy. And apparently, I succeeded. Hahhh~ Atleast I made him smile.

 

"Ajussi, we're gonna be leaving now. It's getting late. You have to sleep early." Kibum told Mr. Brooke.

"Alright. I will, so I could be fine at no time." Mr. Brooke smiled.

"Appa, sleep tight! Don't let the bed bugs bite!~"

"Ne. Goodnight my Angel."

 

(Kibum's POV)

 

(Inside the Limo..)

Haah. We pulled it off. I can't believe it! Joey did a great job. I wonder how she feels right now..

I turned to Joey..

 

"*YAWNS* Haaaahh.... I feel sleepy!" Joey said.

"Mistress, lean on my shoulder..!" Eunhyuk offered.

"Nahh. I'd rather not." She said coldly.

*Smiles.* Joey is...... Interesting... I wonder what she really feels behind that strong personality. I mean.. She's a girl. Right?

 

"Yah.. Why are you staring like that??" Joey asked.

I turned my head to the other direction, "Nothing."

That was close...

 

I wonder what will happen after this....

 

Suddenly, I felt that someone leaned on my right shoulder. I turned to my right and saw that it's Joey.

Her hair smells like apples. I love apples.

WHAT AM I SAYING??

 

(After 30 minutes..)

"Young Master, we're now home." Mr. Hyun, our driver, said.

I turned to Joey. 

"She's still sleeping," I murmured.

"Young master, I can lift her." Eunhyuk volunteered.

"Aniyo."

 

(Eunhyuk's POV)

 

The young master lifted Angel slowly. Aishhh.

They look like a newly wed couple.

"Yah, don't pout like that.." Yesung whispered.

"Ne.. Ne..."

 

*********************************************************************

Such a LOOONG Chapter..

I admit it.. This chapter is kinda.. Booooring.. 

But still, Hope you like it though. :)Wait till you read the next chapters. ;))

BTW, Thanks for the NEW SUBBIES!~ I hope you can bear with me till the END. :D

For the "SILENT READERS," Kamsahabnida for reading!~

And for the SOLID Readers who have been there all the while.. Thank you so much! You don't know how much you make me smile. :D

Mennnn.. I sounded like I've won some Grammy's!! XD Do you know why I sound HAPPY? Lemme tell ya a SECRET....

JONGHYUN looks soooo.......!!!

DARN! I can't even describe it!!! What the hell's that secret?? EVERYBODY knows that Jonghyun is sooooo..., _________ right??

Ps: Girl You're Amazing.. Just the way you are. :D