A Day in the Mansion equals A Day of RIOT! (Part 1)

Play Along, My Angel

 

****************************************************

 

 

(JOEY's POV)

 

PRIVATE. That word has different meanings.. Some of those are:

  1. Secluded from the sight, presence, or intrusion of others.
  2.  Designed or intended for one's exclusive use
  3. Of or confined to the individual; personal.
  4. Of, relating to, or receiving special hospital services and privilege
  5. Not for public knowledge or disclosure; secret.

But unfortunately, MANY PEOPLE don't know what PRIVATE means.

 

[In Joey's room..(Her room in the the mansion)]

 

(Joey's eyes are still closed.)

*YAWNS*

"Haahh.. Why's my bed so soft?? It doesn't feel like my room.. It feels like.. Heaven."

I hugged the pillow in my arms tighter and smelled the sweet aroma surrounding the whole room. I waggled my feet inside the bed cover pretending that I'm lying on sticky mud.

"Haaah~ Did Sungmin sprayed some perfume here? It smells.... uhh.. Rich.. And the mattress, it's so soft!!!! It makes me wanna do 'Bed Angels!' (Just like snow angels.. But only on a bed) "

I stretched both my bummed arms into different directions.. I felt the whole bed with my fingers...

And Suddenly, I felt something WEIRD with my left hand. .

 

Wait. Was that a hair??

 

I quickly opened my eyes. Shockingly, It caught a fancy chandelier hanging from the ceiling. "What the..." I pulled myself up. I looked at my front and saw a 90 inch Flat Screen HD TV staring at me with it's tempting sleekness. My jaw litterally dropped out of astonishment.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!"

Suddenly, I heard someone groan. o_O

I turned to my left at a pace of a snail. I was worried to see some Hairy Snakes beside me.. But fortunately.. It's just Heechul wearing his tux...........

 

WAIT.

HEECHUL??!!!!! O_O

 

"Yah!!!!" I punched the Bed Intruder's legs.

Heechul opened his eyes and yawned.

"Mwo?" He asked dumbly.

"WHAT?! Where am I??! And most especially.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!!"

And before he could say something freakish.. I pushed him off the bed.. His head hit the floor hardly.. Yikes..

 

"Yah!!~" He yelled.

I went off my bed and walked in front of him, "Yah! Get out!" I pointed to the door beside me.

He glimpsed at his wrist watch. "I can't."

"MWO?!~" I grabbed his arm and tried to pull him out. But I just couldn't. My arms felt so flimsy.

Suddenly, the door went open. I turned to it and saw Yesung grinning so weirdly.

 

"Annyeong~ It's now my shift...." He said in a sleepy manner.

"Shift??" I asked.

His sleepy looking eyes shot a steady look.  He just stood out the door and kept that stupid grin on his face. I hope he's alright.. He looks weird.

I walked in front of him. I tried to  distunguish what he was looking at.. I followed his gaze and I ended up looking at the bed. "Yesung-oppa? Are you alright??" He didn't answer and just continued his freakish gaze. I poked his cheek just to make sure that he isn't a robot or something.

And Suddenly, he crashed to the ground from his sturdy footing.

"Oppa!!" I yelled.

Heechul quickly grabbed Yesung's arm.. I thought he was gonna help Yesung up, but Yesung-oppa ended up outside the room.

Way to go, Heechul. :P

"Yah!! Why'd you do that??!" I yelled.

"It isn't his shift yet." Heechul said while looking at his watch once more.

"Mwo? Shift??" I asked.

"Ne, Shift." He said, (It's funny how he said the word 'Shift') "Each of us were assigned different shifts on when to guard you. I was assigned to guard you while sleeping, so I did."

"Mwo?! Then why were you on my bed??!" I asked deafeningly.

"Staring at you sleeping soundly is a hard thing you know. I, myself is tired and your snores abets me to fall asleep..."

"EH?!!! I don't snore, you idiot!" I poked his head.

"How would you know  that if you're sleeping??"

Well, he's got a point though.. Aish! "Yah! Back to my question! Why were you on my bed?!"

Heechul pouted, "Your bed looks... Fluffy and fun to sleep on.. So I was tempted to seat on it.. And eventually, I fell asleep." He said.

 

FLUFFY AND FUN TO SLEEP ON??

 

"EH?! Do you know what 'private space' mean?! It means you're FORBIDDEN from my bed! Shisshhh!" I blurted out.

Heechul smiled. He scratched his head and sat on the fluffy bed.

 

"Do you like SHINee's Jonghyun??" He asked.

 

WHAT? How'd he know that???

"Yah!~ Babo!(Idiot) What are you saying??"

Heechul smirked, "While you were sleeping you kept on saying 'JONGHYUN MY PRINCE..' My ears bled to death while I was hearing the crazy fantasy going on in your tiny little brain, BABO.." He said.

MWO??! H-He heard everything?!! All about my..... PRIVATE DREAM?!!!!!

 

"Mwo?! You heard it??!!" I walked in front of him and shook Heechul's shoulders with all my might.. It didn't look right because I'm shorter that him....

Heechul extended his arm into his pocket, trying to pull something EVIL. "Heard it???" He chuckled inwardly, "I RECORDED IT." He pulled his cell phone from his pocket. He lifted it up into the air, trying to drain all my patience up.. I turned my hand into a fist and shot him my fatal glare.

 

Ohhhh!!! He’s so getting on my nerves.. GRRRR..

 

“Yah!!! Give me that!!”

I tried to grab the phone from his hand but his reflexes are sooo fast!! 

“What if I send this to Jonghyun?? Ahh! That would be hilarious!!” He said.

 

MWO?! He has Jonghyun’s phone number??! OTOKE?!!!!!

 

I tried to steal it away from him but I really can’t… He stood up and ran behind the TV. I chased him there.. Finally.. I caught him! But he’s too tall! And his arms are long.. I couldn’t reach the phone… >.<

"Give me that or else, I'm gonna fill your whole body with pain....." I threatened him with my eyes twitching because of irritability.

"Ooooooohhh..... I'm scaaaaaaaaared....." He teased.

I smiled............ EVILLY.

Suddenly, the EVIL SIDE OF ME showed up...

I grabbed his arm and flipped him into the air (LITERALLY) . BAAAM. He landed to the floor hardly. He dropped his phone and it slid under the bed... 

I swiftly reached under the bed... And finally... FREEDOM!~

I looked for the sound clip... Where is it??

And finally, I found it and DELETED it.

I walked to him and stared at him as he was drowning in his own filthy bucket of misery.

"Aiisssshhhh!!!" He yelled.

I smiled, "That ‘s what you get if you mess up with the ‘almighty’. It's a good thing that my arms feel flimsy today, if not.. Maybe You're DEAD by now." I threw him his phone and walked out of the room.

 

(Heechul's POV)

Awwwww.. My back.... T^T 

Shishhh.. That girl's so strong.. I wonder if she's really a princess... Hmmp.. Even her name doesn't match with her character... But still.. I gotta admit it.... She's kinda cool...*Smiles* Very cunning, Angel... Very cunning...

 

(Back to Joey's POV)

(Out of her room..)

 

I gazed upon the whole mansion. WHOA. The architecture stunned me. I looked up and saw the sky so clearly through those glass windows encircling around a really HUGE chandelier at the center of the mansion. I looked around and the posts caught my eye. They look like what I've been seeing in a lot of castles in movies.. I also saw great sculptures lying beside the hallway. I saw a lot of unbelievable stuff.. WHOA.  Is this even a house?? Looks like a museum to me.. Or even a Five star hotel!! MANNNN!!!

I couldn't stop smiling in awe.... 

 

 

(At the dining area..)

 

 

Boy… I want some goooood and peaceful breakfast. My tummy hurts so much because of the acid violently burning down my tummy walls… I wish that nothing could go WRONG or CRAZY..

 

Suddenly, I saw the Super Guardians inside the dining area.. They were throwing food at each other...

 

Apparently, I just realized that I was wishing for TOO MUCH.

 

WELCOME TO JOEY’s WORLD OF PARANOIA…

 

I saw myself standing in the midst of a battle field.   Abruptly, I heard some deafening gun fires, grenade blasts and tank fires.. I saw people screaming and soldiers dying… 

 

“FIRE IN THE HOLE!” Shindong exclaimed.

Suddenly, he threw a grenade to the enemy.. BAAM!

.....

“Man down! I repeat man down!! Medic!!” I saw Donghae carrying bloody Eunhyuk.

"Yahh.. If I don't survive.. Promise me...." Eunhyuk whispered to Donghae's ear weakly, "EunHae forever, arasso??"

"What are you saying?!! You'll survive! Look at me!" Donghae moved his head closer to Eunhyuk, "Don't give up on EunHae!!!!"

- - - - 

"Fire!!!" Ryeowook blasted a bazooka to Donghae..

"EunHae's down! Good job, Wookie!~" Yesung extended his hands to Ryeowook and they High-fived.

- - - -

"Yah! Look up in the sky!" Henry yelled.

 

I looked up.. And suddenly I saw an awkward thing in the sky..

 

“It’s a bird!” Zhou Mi yelled, pointing at the sky..

“It’s a plane!!” Yesung shouted.

 

“No! It’s Super Siwon!!” Ryeowook exclaimed.

 

“Is he here to save us???” Bloody Eunhyuk asked Donghae.

Donghae turned to Eunhyuk, thinking of something good to say, but suddenly……

 

(SNAP!)

 

“YAH! Don’t you guys have respect for the food?? GOD gave us these. We should be thankful.” Super Siwon.. Ehem, I mean.. Siwon said.

 

“We’re sorry….” Shindong pouted.

 

“C’mon let’s pray,” Siwon said, “GOD, we thank You so much for the food that you gave us. We’re sorry for the sins that we have done. GOD, help us today.. Give us joy and strength. We thank You, in Jesus’ name, Amen.”

 

“Amen”

 

It’s nice how prayer calms a riotous soul. (So, don’t forget to pray everyday, arasso?)

 

It’s a good thing that Super Siwon came or else, the whole dining area would be such a MESS, or should I say.. MESS-ier..

 

Bloody Eunhyuk wiped the hot sauce off his face…

 

Man…. I never thought that breakfast could be this messy!! It’s like a death scene has been done in this place… Hot sauce on the walls.. Spilled orange juice on the table making it sticky… Knives on the floor.. Mashed potato and hot sauce covered guys…… RIOT!

 

I wish I could get this breakfast over with peacefully….

************************************

DONE!^^ Part 2.. Coming up! ;)

Hope you like it!

BTW, Happy Birthday Eunhyuk-oppa!! or Lee HyukJae!^^ Keep it on!!! :D

ILOVEYOU! :D

PS: GOD is just one pray away! So don't forget to pray!~ :)

And oh.. SHOW ME SOME LOVIN'!! Post your Comments and Subscribe! ^^