Extreme Makeover (The FREAKISH Edition) Part 2

Play Along, My Angel

 

(Joey's 'WEIRD' POV)

I rubbed my eyes.

And as I opened it, I was suddenly transported in a dark scary forest filled with creepy creatures.

 

What the heck?!

 

I saw a group of Blood thirsty looking people in front of me. I think there are 20 of them.. But the 4 pale looking creatures in front creeps me the most.

One of the four is a lady with a HUGE Tape Measure in her hands. What? Is she gonna use that to tie me up??! Does she want to hold me as a captive?!

The other one is a Man, or should I say 'Kinda....?' (because he looks like a.... uh.. Gay? Well.. Yeahh..), who's holding a BIG... as in a REALLY BIG pair of scissors. He looks like he's out to get me.. What? Does he want to tear my head off my body with that freakishly huge scissors??!!

The third one is an old lady with a LONG wooden stick. Does she want to stab me with it?!

And the fourth one is a lady with a brush.. Maybe, she's gonna use that brush to clean up the mess they'll make after tying, cutting, and stabbing me. O_O

 

I gotta get outta here!!!!

 

I ran and ran as far as I could, but my feet got me nowhere. It's like, I'm just running in the same area all the while.. 

GAAHHH! They're looking at my direction!! I gotta find somewhere to hide!!

So, I ran to the nearest tree I could see and hid underneath.

Suddenly, The Man with the scissors walked slowly towards my direction..

 

*Gulps* OMO!!!! OTOKE?!!!! (What should I do)

 

I had no idea of what to do.... So I just hugged the tree in front of me.

 

"Yahh, what do you think you're doing????" Asked the TREE..

"Tree? You can talk??" 

"TREE?!! I'm not a tree!" The tree denied.

"Pshhhttt.. Shut up, tree! I'm hiding from someone.. And.. You're a TREE! Don't be ashamed of what you are!" I told IT.

 

Suddenly, the guy with the HUGE scissors went nearer.. WAAAAHH!

I panicked, so I hugged the tree TIGHTER. I closed my eyes. I leaned my head against the tree and yelled..........

 

"STOP!! DON'T CUT MY HEAD, YOU SILLY BLOOD DRINKER!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"WHAT?!! What did you say, Mistress??" A guy with a French accent asked.

 

(SNAP!) MISTRESS?!!! OH DARN....

 

..Back to REALITY and out of the World of PARANOIA...

 

I opened my eyes.

......

I looked up and saw HENRY staring at me with a great shock in his eyes.. 

 

We-we-we-WAIT!!!

 

My jaw dropped. My eyes ENLARGED. Do you wanna know why???! 

 

DO YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!

 

A pause.

 

..........

 THE TREE I WAS HUGGING WAS HENRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And do you wanna know the WORST part of it???

 

DO YOU???

 

...

 

I LEANED AGAINST HIS...... !!!! O_O"

 

.........

KILL ME NOW! KILL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!! >.<

 

I quickly let go of my grip on Henry.. I looked around and saw that everybody was staring at me with eyes wide opened.

Oh, how I wish to be by the ground, right now!!!!!!!!!

 

"Mistress? Why were you hugging him? Why do you look so scared?? And What did you call me earlier?? BLOOD DRINKER?" The Guy with a scissors asked. Man, He's accent is weird! But I kinda like it though..

"Ahh--- You see... I k-kinda suffer from.. Paranoia.. A-and.. No. I didn't say Blood Drinker. What I said was.. Uh....F- Fr- Frog S-Stinger.."

 

FROG STINGER?!!!! What the hell is that??!! Way to go, Joey!!

 

"Ri----ght," The guy said, pretending to understand what I'm saying, "So, are you coming with us? I've got a lot of appointments you know.."

"Ah, n-ne..." I got on my feet and hid my shame under my hair. At times like this, I'm greatful that I have my bangs.

 

Please don't look at me... Please don't look at me!!

 

Suddenly, someone grabbed my right shoulder.

 

Please don't talk to me.. Please don't talk to me...!!

 

"Hey, it's okay. Don't be ashamed of who you are or what you did."

 

Oh, SERIOUSLY?!!!!!

 

I turned around and saw Henry smiling. "SERIOUSLY."

What? Is this guy a mind reader???

I didn't know how to answer, so I just smiled.. AWKWARDLY. ^________^ #

 

I took a DEEEEEEP Breath and got ready for the EXTREME MAKEOVER.. (The Freakish Edition...) *Gulps*

 

Suddenly, I saw Donghae walking towards me. I looked down and covered my face with my hair.

 

Please go away. PLEASE GO AWAY!..

 

But no matter how many times I used the word 'PLEASE,' nothing happened according to my will.

Donghae lifted me and dropped me inside the room where the Guy with the scissors pointed.

"OMO! Don't leave me here!!! WAAAAAAH!~"

 

 

(Donghae's POV)

 

(After an Hour..)

That girl's WAAYYYY too Paranoid. How lucky am I that didn't get hugged like that. *Smiles..*

Weird. Weird. Weird.

 

I wonder what happened to her. She's been in that room for an hour. Well, She should look DROP DEAD GORGEOUS after that.

Suddenly, the door partly opened. Beams of light came out from the ajared door.

"Ahhh---- my..... Head... Uhhhh.."

A girl came out of the door.

"Mistress?" 

"Oh? Heyyyy... Errrrrr~." She said while touching her head.

Well, she looks DROP DEAD..  But still not GORGEOUS...

Suddenly, the Extreme Crew took her to another room.

"Fighting~! Mistress!" I yelled, just to show some support.

 

 

(Back to Joey's POV)

 

(After another 1 hour..)

AHHHHHH!!! I HATE THESE GIRLY STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

"Mistress, close your eyes. I'm gonna put some eye shadow on you now.." The lady with a brush said with a creepy smile on her face.

I quickly covered my face with my hand, "Wait, can we talk about this.. I'm really not a big fan of Eye Shadows, you know."

"I know.. Just put your hands down and close your eyes.." She uttered sweetly and at the same time.. Disturbingly.

"No."

"Mistress.. Please.."

"No way!.."

"Young Mistress Angel.."

"Uh-uh!!"

The lady took a deep breath...

"ARE YOU GONNA PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN AND CLOSE YOUR EYES RIGHT NOW, OR DO I HAVE TO FORCE YOU?!!!" She yelled using her manly voice.

My jaw dropped.

"O-okay.. Okay.." I said and put my hands down.. 

 

SHISSHHH... Such Temper!

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

 

(Outside the Mansion..)

I wonder what's happening to Joey in the Mansion right now..

I'd love to hear the sound of her squeals.. *Smirks Evilly..* I'd better check on her.

 

I ran inside and saw a bunch of Bodyguards hanging around..

"Mwo? Why are you guys just hanging around? Shouldn't you be doing your jobs??" I asked them.

"We're waiting for the mistress.." The blonde guy said.

 

Wait.. These guys are kinda familiar.. Hmmmm.... Oh... Nevermind...

 

"Where's the Mistress??" I asked the guy who looks younger than me..

"In that room," He pointed at the guest room.

 

I walked towards the guest room. Not caring about the guys staring at me.

 

Oh, I want to hear HER scream!! Kekekeke..~ (Evil Laugh)

 

But as soon as I got in front of the door.. I was too late.... I never heard the screams that I wanted to hear. 

But instead, An Angel sent from above suddenly appeared in front of me....

And all I got to say was...

 "WHOA~"

..............................................................

Hope you liked this WEIRD Chappie!~ 

Post your comments too! :P

I'd <3 to hear from you!^^

PS: Try HUGGING a TREE. Maybe it'll turn into Henry.. XD