Yah!

Hate The Fact That I Love U

Sunny's pov

This girl is seriously killing me she has been doning the same ******* thing the whole time and it's going to the kitchen to get some snacks then going up to .her room.It's driving me CRAZY!.''Hey can you stop that''I asked afer a while.She looked at me and took some steps towards me.

''And that has something to do with you''She asked 

''don't reply with a question''I muttred.She just smirked making me almost lose control.

''answer my question''I said again.

''Nothing to do with you''She said slowly with a smirk.I'M LOSING CONTROL!!!!!!(u know th inner sakura in naruto? it's like inner Sunny xD)

''It HAS something to do with me''

''Oh really?''

''Yes''

''And that 'Something' is?''

''It's that WE are suppose to do what the other are doing''I said trying to not lose control.

''Oh really?''.

I just glared at her while she just smirked.''Do you know that I can kill you''I mumbled.

''I heard that''She said giving me a what-the-****-look.

''I don't care''I said.Suddenly she sat next to me on the couch with that smirk.

''Hey you two''Someone sudenly said.

''Oh Taeyeon seriously you scared me''I said half shocked.

''Hehe~~~~''She gave me a flayfull smirk.

''But i'm not a ghost''She pouted.

''Well.......who knows''I said and smiled at her.Suddenly Yoona and Seohyun arrived.

''Yoong give me MY FOOOOOOOOD''Sooyoung shouted at the poor Yoona.''Yah''

 

Krystal's pov

I'm now sitting and staring at nothing but the sleeping errr girl I think who knows she may be a boy.It's sooooo BORINIG!!!!!!.I'm dying while she is sleeping pacefully -.-' I Jung Krystal wont let that happen.I runned to the fridge and opened it.Took a water bottle and runned back.I smirked and opened the bottle.''Hehehe~~~''

I poured the water on her.''WAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!''She glared at me.

''What?''I asked.

''Why did you do that''She asked calmly.

''Beacuse you ''I answared and stuck out my tongue.

''Tch,whatever''

She then looked at me.I stared back at her.

''What?''I said.

''Beautiful''.

''Of course i'm the beautiful''.

''Yea yea, whatever''.

I smirked.''Hey wanna go out''She asked.

''Yesssss!!''I said.She stood up.

''Let's go''She said and slipped on her shoes.I nodded.

''Where are we going''I asked her after we went out.

''I don't know...let's just......walk..''.

''Oh, ok''.

We walked straight.after a while she suddenly she stopped and turned around.

''What is it?''I asked her because she was staring at me.

''Nothing, Let's go''She said and turned.

''Wirdo''I mumbled.

Hyoyeon's pov

After the dance studio I and Nicole went home.It was quiet really quiet we went to the livingroom but no one was there.''No one here?''Nicole asked.

''I think so''I said and nodded slowly.She started to smile.''Hehehe~~~~~''.

I just gave her a weird look and she just smiled.

''What?''I asked because she was staring at me with a creepy smile.Suddenly she started to take some step towards me.

''Hehehe~~~''.

I just stared at her standing in front of me.Suddenly she started tickling me.

''BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH......HAHAHHAHA.....................HAHAHAHAHAH''I laughed to death.

''Revenge~~~~~~~''

I then grabed her hands and pulled her down on the floor and started tickling her.After a while I stoped.''Hehe~~''.

''I hate you''She pouted.

''Nawww''I pouted.''Don't hate me'' I said.

She just pouted.

''Yaaaahh~~~~~~''.

''.............''.

''Yaaah~~''.

''Ok then''I then faked to be angry but it looks like it didn't fail.

''Are you angry?''Nicole asked after seeing me 'angry'.

I smirked knowing that she fall for my trick.''Hehe~''

''Yaaahh~ I thought you ware angry''

''Hehe at you~?''She nodded slowly.

''Never''.

''Really?''She said with a u-really-not-angry look.I just nodded and smiled.She smiled back and stood up.

''I'm hungry~~''She whined.

''Err the last time we eated something was like 1 h ago''.

''But i'm hungry~~''

''What do you want to eat?''

''Kimchi pancake!''

''Oh.....ok let's make it...''She gave me a :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD and runned to the kitchen''

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok Haiiiii guys~~~~~~~~~~ i'm back with this err ff and i'm soooo sorry 1.That it is not will not or will never be good...

2.That i'm late to update this ff 

Hope u enjoy it and for the HyoNi moments i'm a Hyoni shpper and there is always like not so many moments so i'm gonna have more and i'm also a HaNi shipper  (Hara + Nicole ) :D and for the 832957309587 time ENJOY 

............

............

.............

...........

.............

.......

..............

............

...........

............

.............

............

............

........

.............

...........

........

Muahahahahahahah Silent readers are nono here~~~~~ 

 

baiii~~

 

- 123soshi123