Our bodyguards are girls?!!???!!!?

Hate The Fact That I Love U

Tiffany's pov.

Today is the day we are gonna move to our new bodyguards.''Unni let's go''Seohyun said and pointed at the black car.''Coming''I yelled and went to the car.

(oh i'm to lazy to write so let's skip to the house)

I'm now standing in front of a mansion and it's BIG.''Uncle said it was a house''Sunny said and stared at the mansion.''Yea''Krystal replied.''So are we suppose to go in or stand here''Jessica said with her cold tone making Nicole shiver poor Nicole.''I think so''Nicole replied.''Then let's go in''I said.We went in and guess what I saw.A girl sitting in the middle of the room.She was reading a book suddenly she looked up and smiled.I just stared at her she then closed her book and put it on the chair and went to us.''GUYS OUR GUESTS ARE HERE!!''She yelled suddenly 3 girls stood in front of us.''When did they come?''I mumbled.2 other girls was just walking calmly to us.''Err....you guys are our bodyguards?''Seohyun said.''Yup we are.Now let me introduce my self I'm Kim Taeyeon 19 years old.''She said.

''Kwon Yuri,19 years old''Said another girl.

''Im Yoona, 18 years old''Said a doe-eyed girl.

''Kim Hyo.......yeon I think?''Said a short girl I think she is taller than that Taeyeon girl.

''......''.

''Soo introduce your self'Yuri said.

''..........''

''Sorry shes always like that.But this is Sooyoung''.

I just smiled at her she smiled back..

''Amber....''She said and pointed at a girl.....actually she looks like a boy.

''Nice meeting you guys let me introduce my self and my friends I'm Hwang Tiffany, 19 years old''.

''Seo Seohyun,17 years old''.

''Lee Sunny,19 years old.

'Jung Jessica,19 years old'.'

''Jung Krystal,16 years old''.

''Jung Nicole,16 years old''.

''Too many Jungs to remember''Hyoyeon said making Jessica and Krystal glare at her.

''What?!''She asked making Taeyeon hit her forehead.

''Hyo apologise....''Taeyeon said.

''But-''

''No buts just apologise''.

''BWAHAHAHAHAHA NO BUTS''.

''Yoona shut up!''

''But you said no butts''.

''sigh,Yoona..''Taeyeon said in a cold tone making Yoona freeze.

''Okay so girls why don't we tell you who your bodythingy is~''Omagash her tone just changed in like 0 sec O____O.

''I with errr....Tipp....Tifp..Tipf...Aish why is your name so hard''She said pointing at me.

''Yul with errr Jessica shii''.

Yoong with Seohyun shii''.

Kim Choding with....Nic........ole?''.

''......ahhh...Sunny shii you are gonna have a hard time''.

''Me,why?''.

''because you are with Sooyoun....g.....anyway Amber with Krystal shii''.

Sooyoung just stared at Sunny she then went to the kitchen.She then walked out of the kitchen with a sandwich and walked away.

''err......why don't we just show you guys your room''Taeyeon said.''Tiffany shii errr.....let's go?''.

''Oh! yeah....but you can call me Tiffany,ok?''.

''Ah..Yea Tiffany'' ^____^

we went upstairs and then she stop in front of a door.She opened the door and we went in the room was pretty BUT there is no pink thing in it not even one.''Err.....i'm gonna go...baii baii''She said and runned away O______O 

 

Jessica's pov

That Yuri girl and I went to her room or something.It was upstairs ughhh now I HAVE TO WALK ALLLLLL THE WAY TO HER ROOM.''.....Jessica sh-''.

''MY NAME IS JESSICA NOT JESSICA SHII DUDE!!!!''O_____O(lol xD).

''Oh i'm sorry Jessica I...I....''.

''Shut up!''.

''ok''.

''.............''.

''...........You can talk now'.'

''...Well this is the room''.

We went into the room.It was really messy I mean REALLY messy.''I'm sorry for the mess we usually don't have time to clean up''.

''I don't care''I said.''I'm going down''.I went down and saw Taeyeon sitting on a couch.

''Oh hi Jessica''She waved.

''Hi Taeyeon''.

''..........''It was REALLY awkward.Suddenly Sooyoung walked into the room with a hamburger in her left hand.She looked at me and Taeyeon but didn't say anything.She then walked to the kitchen I just stared at her wondering why she is like that.

 

Nicole's pov

I and Hyoyeon went out because it was really boring inside the house.''Were are we going''I said

''Hehe I wont tell you~~~~''

''Tell me~~~~~~~''I whined

''No~~~~~~~~~~~''

I pouted and she just laughed.After some minutes she stoped infron of a door.She opened the door and we went in.I heard loud music we went to another door and she opened it.We went in and I saw some people dancing infront of big mirrors.''woaa!''

''Guys!''She said and turned of the loud music.''A girl will be joining us''She said and pointed at me.''Nicole Jung''She said simply

''Hi''I greated them and waved my hand

''Hi''They greated back

''Well why don't we start she said and the music B.A.P Warrior was playing.Everyone started dancing to it.It was really awesome her moves was like really cool!.It ended and everyone went home exept us.

''Unni''I said

''Hmm?''

''Can you teach me the moves you did on B.A.P worrior?''

''sure''

She then teached me how to do it but of course is wasn't as her moves she was so awesome.Just then my stomach started growling seriously WHY?!?!.''You hungry''She asked.''Me noooo''I said pointing at myself just then my stomach start growling again -.-' .''Looks like you're hungry''She said

''Well...''

''Jajjangmyun or chiken?''She asked

''what kind of question is that?''

''A food question....?''

''Well....Jajjangmyun?''

She then ordered it and we sat on de floor waiting for the Jajjangmyun.''Hey u good dancer''She suddenly asked.''Well sort of''I replied.

''Then show me''

I standed up and started dancing my iest dance(Skip dude serioisly donno what i'm suppos to write so just imagine she dancing her y dances)

''Woaaaaahh!!!! You're awesome''She said and I blushed.

''But how....how....you with that inocennt look can dance like this?????''.

''......Well.....what's wrong with being inocennt?''I asked and she smirked.

She standed up.''Well....you know....''She said and walked to towards me.''When you're inocennt....''She said and put but her hands on my shoulders.''When you're inocennt you don't know that....''Suddenly she started tickling me.''You don't know that i'm gonna tickle you''She said and I was laughing like crazy.Suddenly the Jajjangmyun deliver(Whatever you call him\her) went in the room\studio(whatever you call it...) And asked where to put the Jajjangmyun.He then went out and Hyoyeon stoped tickling me.''Let's eat?''She said

I nodded happily and started eating.

 

Seohyun's pov

I and Yoona went to buy some stuff for lunch u know food.It'a soooooooo awkward.''Unni''.

''Hmm?''.

''If I got in trouble will you really help me?''I asked and she turned to face me.''What do you think?''.

''Well....I don't know......''She pouted.''Unni~~''.

''Well I may not help you~~~~''.

''Really''I said looking down trying to hide my sad face.

''Hehe~~Nahh I was joking''.I looked up with a :D face (LOL imgaine her with that :D face xD cutieee~~).

''Now come on we need to buy the food or Sooyoung is going to kill me''T___T.I smiled at her and she smiled back.''Unni I have a question''I asked shyly.

''What is it?''She asked and went in the store.

''Do Sooyoung Unni talk?''.She gave me a Hey-come-on-every-single-peron-talk look but smiled.

''Yup when it's something serious or when it have anything to do with food''She replied.I just nodded slowly and looked at her but she didn't see.

''Done!''She said while taking some ramen.''Hey hyunnie wanna grab something to eat''.

''Hyunnie?''.

''It's you new nickname,You don't like it?''.

''No it's not like that unni I like it'' I said shyly.

''Let's go and eat?'She said 'I just smiled at her

''Mmm let's go!''I said and started running.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo! bows 100 degres....lol wrrr this is my first chapiee and first fanfic I worked really hard on it and also I can only update on holydays and weekend 

-.-' yes I know this -.-' AND I know this chappiee was really boring  T____T but I worked hard 

AND I need atleast 2 comment to continue my fic no silent readers