Krystal.......?

Hate The Fact That I Love U

Amber's pov

I'm bored to death right now.Like seriously Sooyoung is only eating and I have nothing to do.''Soo~~~~~Stop eating~~~''I whined but she just ignored me.T____________T why is the world soooo boring?.I sighed and looked at my feet.'' Hey,did anyone see Krystal?''Jessica asked.The others replied with ''No'' or ''I don't think so''I was just quiet sitting on the couch staring blankly at the tv.''Hey, Amber''

''Yea''I shortly replied.''Have you seen Krystal?''

''Yea''

''Where?''

''She went out......''

''WHAT!?!?!!?''All of them was shocked.

''YOU ARE HER BODYGUARD, YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO PROTECT HER IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER!!''Taeyeon yelled.I looked at her with a bored look.

''So?''I asked.

''GO and finde her!!''

''Sure atleast I won't be bored''I mumbled the last part.I took my jacked and slipped on my shoes.I opened the door and looked outside.Nothing......that's all I can see.I sighed and started looking for her.

 

20 minutes later

i've been looking for her for the past like 20 minutes but I can't find her.I took out my phone and called her.

Tuuuuuut

tuuuuuut

tuuuuuuut

''Thi-''I ended the call.She wont answer.I called Taeyeon and said that I can't find Krystal.She said she will help me to find her.I started running while looking for her.I spotted a girl near a house crying.I went there

''Excuse me''She looked at me her eyes were red and (I can't remember the freaking word T_______T).But I can recognise her face it's Krystal.My eyes widened.''What happened?''I asked her.She hugged me and buried her face in my chest while crying.I patted her back.''What happened?''I asked again.

''C-c-can y-you c-call Jessica unni?''She asked between her sobs.I called her sister saying that I found Krystal and she wants to see her.Jessica asked where we was I told her infront of YG middle school (idk had to go with a name.xD)She said that Yuri is coming then she hung up.After a few minutes I could see Yuri's car.She parked her car in front of us.She went out of the car to us.She helped me with Krystal who was sleeping,she put her in the car.And we went in the car and she started driving.The ride was awkward she didn't say or ask anything.

 

10 minutes later Jessica's pov

it's already been 10 minutes since Yuri went.I've been in a  panic mode since Amber called she said MY SISTER IS CRYING.Ive been going back and forth the whole time.

Ding! Dong! Ding! Dong!

I heard the doorbell(Is it what you call it?)ring.Ialso heard someone opening the door.I rushed there and found Amber carrying Krystal.She asked me where to put Krystal and I said in my room.She went there and put Krystal on my bed.I went there and she went out.I sat on a chair facing my sister.After a while she waked up,she opened her eyes.I just smiled at her,she smiled weakly back at me.

''Krystal''

''Yes?''

''What happened?''I asked softly.

''U-u-unni''She started sobbing.''she'...unni....shel'She said between her sobs.

''She!?''I gasped.

She nodded and buried her face in my chest.I sighed,I've warned her about that girl but she never listened.

''Unni.......i-i'm sorry that I never listened to you''

''It's okay''I said while rubbing her back.I heard a knock on the door and Tiffany went in.She walked to Krystal and gave her a hug.She gave me a what-happened-look and I mouthed that I will tell her later.She nodded and rubbed Krystal's back.

 

 

 

Krystal's pov

I still can't believe that she did this to me.I-i-its impossible she would never do this to me.I hugged Jessica unni and Fany unni.

''Krys''Jessica unni said softly.I didn't reply and kept quiet.

I went to the bed and layed down on it.I felt someone lay behinde me and hug me.''Unni''

''Yes my baby''She said softly.

''What am I gonna do?''I sked slowly.She kept quiet,and then sat up on my bed.

''What about....emm...leting the others know about?''

''But unni I-''

''I know baby.But they are our bodyguards they have to help''I looked at her and she smiled.

''Wash your face now''I went to the bathroom and washed my face.I looked at the mirror to se myself.I sighed then felt someone hug me I looked back only to see Tiffany unni.She smiled her eyes become like a half moon.We went down and......

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Sorry for the long hiatus T_____T I made another story (go and check it plz)

It's my first time having 2 stories...

Anyway for those who thought I wont update here ur wrong unless something happened so...

 

I wonder who the girl is xD who  am I gonna put

PM me who you want that 'she' to be? you may help :D if u look at my chapters u can see what mood I was in in this I was calm in chapter 4 I was happy so I started trolling xD got out of control anyways xD

 

 

 

 

Have a good day,night or whatever it is for you :D xD :P <---- Nicole smiley xD

 

 

 

-123soshi123