Chapter 4

Umbrella Boy

3 years later

I’ve been waiting for such forever. This rain was not going to end soon! I didn’t bring my umbrella. It was 6 p.m. I was waiting on the main gate of my university. Today was my farewell party. Now I was a young doctor, I was ready to heal sick people, worked on hospital and also on my own clinic. And you knew, when another student’s parents, lover, friends, and families were came to this party, while my parents and sisters didn’t notify me where they were been now. Yunho? That Jung was workaholic, spent much time on work, never paid attention to me, even came to my farewell party. He was working on his family company branch on Seoul, and we lived on same apartment now. I had got the best score over all medical students on my university, at least I wanted my family and Yunho came here, and were proud to my hard work. I felt I was ignored by them.

I wanted to run under the rain, arrived to apartment soon, had a warm dinner, and drank hot chocolate. But I was easily to get sick! I didn’t want get sick while tomorrow will be my first time working on Seoul International Hospital. I got accepted there.

At about 7.30 p.m. I was staring at my shoes, someone came in front of me. I saw his shoes first, and then I stared up to his face. It was Yunho-hyung with black umbrella enough for 2 persons.

“I will take you home!” He pulled me, shoved me to enter his car, then he drove with very fast speed. Even I didn’t have time to wear the seatbelt. I nagged at him, but he was still kept silent and focused at the street.

We arrived 15 minutes later, he pulled me again, that was hurt me. We took the elevator, he pressed number 14 where our apartment placed.

“Close your eyes, tightly Changmin!” He ordered me seriously.

“Ne…” I closed my eyes.

“Tightly!” Then he closed my eyes with both of his palms. This incident was pretty same with the one in Jeju several years ago. Then he opened the door by input the password and pulled me to enter the apartment. Dark, even with eyes closed by Yunho-hyung it was dark but when we entered the apartment it became darker.

“Open your eyes.” He released his hands.

“I can’t see anything.”

“Of course, the lamp was turned off. Turn on the lamp!” I thought Yunho-hyung ordered me but suddenly, the lamps , and I saw my family and Yunho-hyung’s family on apartment, wore party head, handed the trumpets. The room was decorated for the party, on the dining table there placed so many kinds of food.

“Congratulation Changmin-ah!”

“Congratulation Changmin-oppa!”

Then they blew the trumpet loudly. It made my ears almost deaf. My mom and dad rushed to me, and hugged me. After them both of my sisters, Sooyeon and Jiyeon, then Yunho-hyung’s parents, then Jihye, Yunho-hyung’s younger sister and then the last, Yunho-hyung. He hugged me tightly, kissed my forehead and whispered to my ear.

“I am proud of you Changmin-ah, really proud!”

“Thanks hyung!” We enjoyed the foods and the talk, we really had a fun today. I was really happy they prepared me this surprise party. Both my family and Yunho-hyung family had already known about our relationship. They supported me. I was happy had an understanding family.

“Okay, now we gathered here together and our Yunho will tell us something!” Yunho-hyung’s Dad, Mr. Jung said.

“What is that?”

“I’m curious!”

“That should be good thing!” Others commented. I was curious, what he will tell to us?

“Yah, just keep calm everyone! You all make me more nervous.” Yunho-hyung said.

“Oppa! I’m curious, hurry!” Jihye ordered his oppa.

“Yes, I just want to propose Changmin-ah now. I know it is not so romantic, I am not kind of romantic person. So Changmin-ah, let’s marry in Germany!” He told bluntly.

“Yaaaaahhhh, oppa you should prepare the romantic one. It is not amused us!” Sooyeon said.

“Yes, Sooyeon-ah right.  Do your appa teach you how to propose someone romantically?” Mrs. Jung complained.

“Jinja? Should I teach him? I think he should learn it by himself.” Mr. Jung said. And they complained together about Yunho-hyung’s oh-not-so-romantic-proposal. For me it was okay for that, I didn’t need the romantic one. The most important was that he truly loves me.

“Aigooo! You all don’t have to complain now. Do you all really want me to propose Changmin-ah now?” Yunho-hyung said loudly. All people became silent.

“Ne, Changmin-ah, do you accept my proposal?” Yunho-hyung asked me sharply. He made me afraid to him.

“Yes…” I answered slowly.

“You make Changmin-ah afraid of you, Yunho-ah.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Hahahaha, its okay I think. No need a romantic proposal, but they love each other is enough right?” My mom said.

END

p.s : T______T I've gone back to my hometown from the town where I will study 4 years a head. You know that my modem can't connect to internet in that city! It is a big city, capital of Indonesiaaaaaaaa! I am so sad! I will buy the new one. This story comes to the end, but if you need the sequel, I will make that, just tell me on the comment below. Thanks for subscribing and read my story^^ I LOVE YOUUUUUUU~