Light Your World

Take Care

Kwangmin smiled happily when he dragged Yoora out from her house.

"W-wait... Kwangmin..." said Yoora, "Where are we going? Why we have to be in a hurry?"

Kwangmin stopped for a while. He was hesitated, but finally managed to answer her,

"Just trust me."

Being given an answer like that, Yoora hesitated to ask again even though she was curious.

They took a taxi, without Yoora knowing where they would go. 

In the cab, Kwangmin did his signature joke, and even though Yoora had heard it before, she kept laughing because of Kwangmin's panic face.

"Hahaha... ah, Kwangmin! You should see your face!"

Kwangmin showed her his sly smile. "It's good if you can laugh because of me," he stated. And that made Yoora blushed. She shifted her gaze to the street. Somehow she felt familiar with this street. Wasn't this way going to Youngmin's grave?

She wanted to ask where were they going actually and why Kwangmin took her to Youngmin's grave. However, Yoora didn't want to make Kwangmin felt guilty. He might felt being judged by her questions.

It turned out that Kwangmin really took her to Youngmin's grave. She remained silent until she saw that tombstone. "Jo Youngmin"

Her heart ached seeing the name that was beautifully engraved.

"Hyung..." Kwangmin talked to the tomb, as if it was Youngmin. He held Yoora's hand.

"Hyung, I brought Yoora again. I want to talk with you two." he turned around and looked at Yoora.

"There is something that you need to know." he said weakly.

"I love you, Yoora since the day I saw you, long ago before my brother loved you. However...," he shifted his gaze to the tomb again," I know my brother liked you too, and you liked him back, more than your feeling towards me."

"But... everything changed when he passed away...." Yoora looked down, but she could feel Kwangmin's intense stare toward her.

"He asked me to take care of you, that's the truth. But I can't avoid my own feeling towards you."

"That's why I'm here. I'm sorry Hyung, but I love her. I know you're looking at us. So for her happiness, let me granted it all. Let me be his guardian from now on, if she wants."

Kwangmin kneeled down in front of Yoora.

"Yoora, Han Yoora, will you accept me? Not only trying to, but giving your heart to me."

"K-Kwangmin..." she paused.

"Please, listen to your heart."

She bit her lips, thinking, but after a few seconds, she nodded weakly.

Kwangmin's eyes got widen as he smiled widely. He stood up and hugged Yoora. "Thank you.." he whispered.

Yoora smiled, looking at Youngmin's tombstone. 'Thank you, Youngmin Oppa, for sending me an angel like him'

Kwangmin looked at his brother's grave again. "Yoora, promise me..."

"Never forget that there was a man named Jo Youngmin who loved you till his last breath."

Yoora nodded. Her eyes got teary. Kwangmin wiped her tears with his thumbs.

"Listen, I don't want you to forget him. I want you to cherish him as your precious memory. Our precious memory."

"N-nae, Kwangmin.." she hugged Kwangmin tight.

----

6 years later,

"Youngmin, come on, say 'eomma'... 'eom..maaa'..." taught Yoora to her little son who was about going to be able to speak.

"Nooo.... say 'Appa' first. A-ppa..." said Kwangmin.

The little baby named Youngmin, with big eyes and soft jaws, laughed a bit, showing his new milk teeth.

"mmm...mmmaaa.... mmmaaaa...." little Youngmin said.

"Aigooo... look, yeobo! He said 'eomma'!" chirped Yoora happily.

"Yeah.. He loved his eomma sooooo much..." he said while taking little Youngmin in his embrace. "You are just like him, you know..." whispered Kwangmin to his son that was answered with a soft giggles from the boy.

---

Huaaaa finally finished. Sorry for a long time not updating >< *bows*

Thank you for loyal subscriber who is really really patient waiting for a slow writer like me. Really sorry ><

My latest (upcoming) fanfiction: 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/374754

Starred by Donghyun, Hyunseong and SISTAR's Dasom