Change the Truth

Take Care

--

Yoora had no idea where Kwangmin would go. Kwangmin went up a hill. He went in a slow pace, but still Yoora's body condition was weak. She couldn't follow Kwangmin. However, she kept following him, even though it was hard to catch a breath. Her curiosity became her power to do so.

She stopped for a while to catch her breath, but after she realized, she couldn't find Kwangmin. Yoora walked again. It was hard to move her feet. After walked for a while, she found Kwangmin. He was sitting on the ground.

She hid behind a big tree. Why on earth was Kwangmin there? What was he doing? Yoora could only saw his back from there. But then Kwangmin spoke,

" Hyung, look at this, Yoora wrote you a letter again. Let me read it for you..."

'He is talking to Youngmin Oppa! But where's Oppa?' she thought. It was weird that she couldn't see Youngmin. While Kwangmin was reading the letter, Yoora came towards him, trying to find Youngmin everywhere.

Kwangmin finished reading the letter from Yoora. "Ah, she miss you, hyung. Should we write the reply now? You know what? I've tried really hard to take care of her," he asked, to something in front of him, something that Yoora couldn't see because it was blocked by Kwangmin's back.

"K-kwangmin..." Yoora called his name.

Kwangmin was shocked. He froze at that moment. His energy had gone once he heard that soft voice. His body was shaking. He turned around and faced her.

"Y-yoora..."

"W-w....what is.... that?"

She pointed a gravestone behind Kwangmin. A name was clearly engraved there. 'Jo Young Min', with his birth date, April, 24th 1995. Also his date of death, which was a day after they had an accident.

"Y-yoora... I-I can explain..." Kwangmin said with a pale face.

Yoora looked at Kwangmin with disbelief. "Y-you lied to me?" She couldn't see that anymore. She couldn't see Youngmin's grave anymore. Tears were flowing, falling from her eyes.

Yoora was about to run away, but Kwangmin held her hand. "Yoora, let me explain."

Yoora looked at him with a look of disappointment. "Let go!"

"Yoora,"

"I don't need your pity! No need to care! Even though Oppa told you to take care of me, don't ever do it! Let... me.. go!!" she said while sobbing. She was burst in tears. The more she cried, the harder it took her to catch her breath. Kwangmin who was still holding her hand realized something wrong. She couldn't breath properly.

"Y-yoora..." he called her, but it was useless. She passed out. "Yoora-ya... Yoora..." Kwangmin said, panic.

 

--

 

She opened her eyes and the first thing she saw is Kwangmin's worried face. The face that reminded her of Youngmin. And with that blond hair. Her tears started to fall again.

Kwangmin didn't say anything. He didn't move his lips, at all. Yoora was about to sit up. Kwangmin grabbed her arms to help her, but soon be pushed by Yoora.

'Don't touch me." she said coldly, while tears were keep falling. She sat on her bed. Kwangmin, still only looked at her.

"Don't look at me!" Yoora said harshly.

"Don't even care about me! Even if Youngmin told you so, don't even do that!" she said with a high tone.

"I don't do it because of him!" Kwangmin tried to argue.

"Lie!"

"I do it because of you, Han Yoora," he said softly while his hands reached Yoora and brought her to his embrace.

He hugged her softly, breath hardly because he finally said what he wanted.

Yoora pushed him again, struggling to fight her own feeling. She didn't know why her heart was beating fast when Kwangmin did it. But she hated that, she hated if her heart was beating for another man, not Youngmin.

"Please.. leave me..." she said weakly to Kwangmin. Kwangmin had no choice. He left her.

Soon, her parents came in and explain the situation.

"Yoora," said her mom," I know you must be angry with Kwangmin. But we are the one who told him to hide it from you," she explained. "Yoora, please understand, he only wants to protect you," her mom said.

Yoora cried more. She hugged her mom and cried on her hug.

 

--

 

One week later, when Yoora's condition was better, she was allowed to go to school. There she met Kwangmin.They didn't say anything to each other for few days . Kwangmin wanted to talk, but Yoora seemed always avoiding him.

It was twenty minutes after the bell rang. The school was already empty. Kwangmin saw her at the front gate. "Yoora," once Kwangmin said to her after they finished their school.

Yoora was  about to run, but it was too late. Kwangmin already held her hand.

"Yoora, listen to me, at least once." said Kwangmin.

"No, please, let me go...." she said, but Kwangmin wouldn't let her go.

"Yoora, Youngmin hyung asked me to take care of you. Yes, I admit that. I lied about my hyung, I admit that too. But...", he stopped when he saw a clear crystals of tears fell from Yoora's eyes.

"Stop. That." Yoora said harshly, she managed to slip her hands away from Kwangmin's grip. She started to walk when words from Kwangmin made her stop.

"But I like you since the start." Yoora's heart skipped a beat. No, she thought. She couldn't betray Youngmin and his love.
But then, what was this feeling.

"No, Yoora, I love you from the start! I did those things, being a liar, a traitor in front of my hyung, because I love you."

Stop.  "Stop! Don't say anything!"

Kwangmin didn't say anything, but he went to Yoora and planted his lips on hers.

Yoora was shocked. Kwangmin's hand moved fast and hugged her tight. Kwangmin didn't stop the kiss even though Yoora hit his shoulders with her hands.

'What's this feeling? Does this really means I love Kwangmin? The one I love... is it really Kwangmin, now?' Yoora thought.

Slowly, Yoora closed her eyes, she gave up. She didn't know what happened to her, but she just did what her feeling wanted.

Kwangmin broke the kiss. They both blushed. "Don't ever forget Youngmin hyung. But please Yoora, give me a chance to love you."

Kwangmin looked at her eyes, intensely.

Tears were falling again. Yoora only nodded. "I'll try."

 

----------------

 

Hm, I actually wanted to end it here, but In the last minute I want to make another chapter. So Stay tune, and thanks for subscribing! I love you!!