Trickster.

The mark of the moon

Ryeowook woke up feeling dizzy and week his head was spinning and his vision was blurry. A voice spoke beside him.

" G-mornin sweet heart how ya feeling?"

Ryeowook came to his senses and began to panic. 

" Who are you?"

" Not important."

" Where am I?"

" This is an old wearhose used to store furniture and home saplies."

Ryeowook was able to get up but was wabilly and to make things worse his foot was asleep.

" What do you want? Yesung had better be ok!" 

" Oh he is fine probly out lookin for ya."

" Why did you take me?"

" Cuz cutie you can help me. You see this pretty little thing here."

The man pulled out a small item wrapped in cloth. Ryeowook didn't need to see to know what it was.

" The wind stone."

" Thats right girlie. Now you see it may not be my eliment but I know how to get it to work."

" How?"

" Well I was ganna kidnap your one of your boyfriend's friends. But than you showed up. The one and only great decendent of the princess."

" Wait you said the stone isn't your element? Your of the moon?"

" Yup. David Lee born of the green moon."

" What animal are you?"

" You wanna see?" 

The ground began to shake as his body twisted and morphed into a disguhsting shape. His nose bagan to bulge out of his fase and grow into two long horns one longer than the other his skin became rough and gray. His back looked like it was covered in a thick armore. His hands became vulgar a lumpy.

" The Rhino." His voice sounded like the grunts of an elephant. He was terrifying to look at.

" Scared girlie? I see you trembling."

" Im not a girl."

" What?" 

" I said Im not a girl!" 

Ryeowook yanked his wig off and threw it to the monsters feet. He had some feeling back in his feet and could escape now. But first some answers.

" What do you need the stone for?"

" So you really aren't a girl. Well that spoiles my plans for tonight."

Ryeowook had to hold back his vomit.

" Answer me!"

" I want to destroy one of the SJ clan members.Tonight is the night of the white moon. That stone is at its full power tonight. And once I see Kangin. Im ganna kill him."

Ryeowook began to back away when David moved closer.

" People born of the yellow moon are week twords the white moon. You see they draw there power from light and build strength. But tonight they have no power. They are week"

Ryeowook made a run for it. These shoes were a to do it in but he managed. Until the ground began shaking again. He triped in some loose gravel. He scraped his knee and palms against the hard dirt. He then looked behind him. David was running at him with terrifying speed. Raoring at him. Ryeowook screemed and tried to make a run for the exit. But a aching pain stopped him. He couldn't get up.

" NO!" He shreeked covering his face as a raoring lafter came closer.

Suddenly he heard Dave shreek and the ground was no longer shaking. He turned and saw that his attacker was sarounded in dust tornado making him almost unvisible through the thick sand.

Yesung suddenly apeared behind him.

" Get behind something and shield your eyes. Its ganna get pretty windy."

" Right." 

Ryeowook ducked behind an old wardrobe in the back of the warehouse. He peeked around its corner just in time to see Leeteuk arive. The two were transforming. Yesung began to grow huge feathery black wings his hair became wild and messy in the wind storm. Leeteuk grew sleek white wings that replaced his arms instead of grow on his back. His hair also turned into a feathary mess sticking up in the back. He aslo had black markings around his eye. It was truely a magnifisent sight. Dust had kicked up into his eyes. He ducked behind the wardrobe in order to rub it out. A small object suddenly poked his shoulder. He jumped away crawling to a near by arm chair. 

" Its ok it me. Kibum."

And so thier stood kibum. He had the same sleek black wings of a bad that replaced his arms but he still had a thumb. wich in Ryeowooks opinion was creepy. He looked at Kibums apoligetic fase. Then at the huge round ears that extended from his head. they were kinda cute in a sense but he still was kinda creepy none the less.

" Lets get out of here whiel he is distracted. Ryeowook checked to see how the fight was going. Dave was tossing massive rocks into the air as the two swiftly doged it or just gusted it back in his direction. It was plain to see who was winning.

" Can we stay and watch?"

" Well..." Kibum looked back at the fight.

" Alright but stay close to me." Kibum snuck back twords the wardrobe where they could get a better look.

" He has the wind stone."

" We know. We found out from his buddys who tried to take down Yesung."

" What happened?" 

" Well Sungmin saw Dave taking you away. Heechul had a hunch two, Said the guy was sticking really close to you."

" Where was Heechul and Sungmin?"

" Heechul was the tour guid and Sungmin was in another tour group with Hangeng, me and Leeteuk." 

" Why didn't you stop him? He thought I was a real girl!"

" We didn't want to blow our cover." 

" Ok?"

" So after Sungmin saw that happening he texted Yesung. Who escaped the croud by going into a bathroom where some guys tried to jump him."

" Yesung kicked there right?"

" Big time. He got them to squeel and tell us where you were."

" And now here we are."

" Yup... So.... He dindn't do anything to you right?"

" Thankfully no."

" Good because Leeteuk would have killed him."

" Really?"

" Yup your part of the team now. So there for you are one of his kids."

" Thats sweet."

Kibum smiled. The two watched as Yesung launched himself using a powerful gust of wind and then landed his foot square in the jaw of Dave. Noking the man uncontious. Leeteuk flew down and swiped the stone from his pocket.

" Time to go." Kibum began to walk twords the others with Ryeowook behind him.

" Ryeowookie!" Leeteuk hugged the boy in a tight feathery embrace. 

" Are you hurt?"

" No not really just tripped and fell." Ryeowook said avoiding getting feathers in his mouth.

Kibum put and un winged hand on his shoulder. " He's limping."

" Its nothing. These shoes are just hard to run in."

" Let me see." Yesung bent over examining Ryeowooks ankle. The boy yelped when he decided to touch it.

" You sprained it."

Yesung sounded annoyed.

" I'm fine."

Yesung turned around and held his arms behind him.

" Get on my back I will carry you home."

" That far?"

" Actually were only a few blocks from the hotel. We booked a room for you just in case you were injured."

" Oh ok."

On the way back Yesung didn't say a word. Ryeowook looked questioningly at Leeteuk. Who just smiled and mouthed the words " He was worried."

Ryeowook settled into the room and admired the view.

" Ryeowook."

Yesung was sitting on one of the beds.

" Hm?"

" Im so sorry this happened. I should have been looking out for you."

" Your not my keeper. And its ok. every thing worked out in the end."

" Still he could have done something to you. That man is a ert."

" Im fine. And He was after Kangin anyway."

" Really?"

Ryeowook shrugged than pulled the stone out to examine it.

" Dont hurt your self."

Yesung chukled and then stood up.

" Come here. Lets take care of that foot."

Ryeowook limped over and sat on the bed next to Yesung who kneeled down on the floor and wrapped an ice bad around his anckle.

" You know there was a girl who was cheking you out earlier."

" I know. She asked for my number"

" Did you give it to her?"

" No."

" Why not?"

" Wasn't interested."

" Why not she was pretty."

" Because at the time I was sapose to have a girlfriend. But she was kidnapped by some old guy."

Ryeowook blushed.

Yesung chukled.

" You hungry."

His answer came with a load grumble.

" I will order room service than."

The two ate happily watching tv. Ryeowook quickly fell asleep to the sound of laughter on a variety show. He began to dream again. But this time something sinister was lurking around the stone.