Intruder

The mark of the moon

Ryeowook's eyes felt like they were glued together as he peeled them open. He opened his eyes to a white ceiling and the sound of a slow beep that sounded every now and then. He must be in a hospital he thought. He tried to sit up but sat back down emedietly due to a sharp pain erupting in his chest. 

" I wouldn't try to move around too much." Yesung said as he walked through the door. He had a bottle of water in his hand, but to Ryeowook it looked like the holy grail itself at the moment. Yesung noticed the desperet expression on the younger ones face and laughed. Passing the bottle to him and helping the groaning boy sit up. Ryeowook quickly gulped the water down. He could cry for how good it felt.

" So what happened?" Ryeowook said after wiping a trail of water off his chin and handing an empty water bottle to Yesung. 

" Well it's a funny story. Unexpectedly you were able to activate the stone with very bad timing. And it had a lot of built up static from your pocket and blankets and when you were holding it you caused a really powerful spell to break loose and it hit you. So in short you electrocuted yourself."

Ryeowook was dumbfounded, he felt like such a moron. After his minut of self loathing silence Yesung continued. 

"I heard you screaming and came into your room and found you being fried. After giving a new target for the lightning I called the hospital and they treated you. And don't worry about school your aunt took care of it before she left for her business trip."

Ryeowook jumped " what but her trip wasn't untill the 5th!"

" Yeah the 5th was two days ago. You've been out for a week and a half. You were pretty crispy." He patted Ryeowook on the head " your ok now so just get some sleep and recover quickly. I'm ganna go tell the nurse your awake. Do you want food?"

Ryeowook's stomach was growling before Yesung even mentioned it. And so Yesung smiled and left. Ryeowook slowly relaxed into his bed. He would probably have a lot of school work to do. Suddenly someone walked into the room.

" Hey Yesung can y- oh I'm sorry... I thought you were someone else."

A tall man with dark shaggy hair and the presence of stubble on his chin walked into the room. He wasn't wearing a lab coat nor did Ryeowook recognize him.

" Are you Kim Ryeowook?"

" Yes. Why?"

" You have something I need and I would appreciate it if you would hand it over."

" What?"

" Just be a good boy and hand it over."

" Do I know you?"

" You don't this guy is just pretending, Aren't you Mr. Lethrope." Yesung said slipping into the room glaring at the man. The room suddenly felt  small like it was going to crumble. Who ever this guy was Yesung did not like him. 

" You got a lot of nerve showing up in our hospital. " 

" It was worth a try I think."

" You tried and failed now get out."

At this point Ryeowook is confused as to what's going on. However seeing Yesung's tuff side was amazing. Suddenly there was a long iron rod pointed at his face. The strange man was threatening him. 

" Don't even think about stoping me. The stone is mine."

" What are you Ploting?" 

" If I get the stone with no trouble from you the boy lives. If not say good night haffling."

A weired blue light started shining at the end of the rod growing brighter as it grew larger. Suddenly a the sound of electricity started emiting from the rod it also sounded like a large machine was starting up. Ryeowook started to feel sick. Why wasn't Yesung doing anything? Was this guy really ganna kill him. Ryeowook looked pleadingly at Yesung. But soon all his fears vanished. When he looked at him. Yesung had transformed the white ring glowing in his eyes. This man had pissed off Yesung enough to make him have such a face. Ryeowook looked at the other mans face. It was pale with the flames of traumatizing fear. Sudenly the man became desperate. He looked at Ryeowook for a split second then screamed as the light from the rod bolted out. Ryeowook flinched covering his face. He let out a silent wimper. He expected himself to be screaming in pain. However he felt nothing. He looked up from his limbs and realized he was fine. But the man wasn't. A strange orb sarounded him like a bubble. But ever beem of light that came out of the rod bounced back at him and struck him with Nast force. It didn't look plesent but at least the sphear was blocking the sound from getting out. 

" And that's why we keep our grubby mits off my Wookie." Yesung said ruffling his giant wings out. 

" How are you doing that?" Ryeowook asked ignoring Yesung's sudden clame of him.

" I'm not. It's a spell the nurse plased in here. I figured someone would sense the stone and come after it. So I set a trap. Any one who fires an offensive spell will be traped in a bubble a bombarded by their own attack."

Ryewook looked into his palm but regretted doing so. He was indeed holding the stone but his palm was covered in burns and scabs.

" You had death grip on that thing. I could not get you to let go of it."

Ryeowook sighed and sunk into his bed. He asked Yesung to get some food. They ate together in silence after a beaten Mr. Lethrope was wheeled out of the room. The rest of the day flew by and Ryeowook slept through most of it. But in his dream he still thought of a man with black wings and the eyes that shone like an eclipse.