Naughty Boy Breaks the Girl's Frozen Heart

Naughty Boy Breaks the Girl's Frozen Heart

*Suho’s POV*

She’s the girl that I wanted find since I was in USA. I found her very easy!!! But… people said easy to meet, easy to break. Ah!!! I don’t want that! I love her; I must win her heart and make her be mine. But her heart is frozen (?)

*End Suho’s POV*

 

Suho is thinking about Taeyeon while he does the homework. And Taeyeon cannot forget stories happened today too. She just can’t sleep and move in her big soft bed.

 

*Taeyeon POV*

Who is him? Is he got magic spell on me? I never like that! I agreed to go lunch with him. I kissed him! I came home with him. I never meet him before. Why he could come closer to me in just one day? Where is my strongest power? Where it has gone???? Back!!

*End Taeyeon POV*

 

 

Tomorrow…

Suho prepares himself and goes to school. When he goes down stairs, he sees his mom, and his mom asks:

“Don’t you eat breakfast, Suho?”

“No, mother.”

“It’s not good.”

“That’s okay, mom.” And he smiles to his mother before go outside and takes his motorbike. At once, he notices Taeyeon; he doesn’t know Taeyeon goes to school yet or not. So he stops at Taeyeon’s house and rings the bell.

 

[Bell rings sound]

The maid comes and asks him:

“Err… What is your thing?”

“Err… I came here for Taeyeon. Is she still home?”

“Or~~ little miss is eating breakfast. Do you want to come in?”

“Sure.”

So the maid opens the door for him to go inside. Suho admires Taeyeon’s house. It’s very big with beautiful flower garden. There is a pool at the corner and a lot of tree. He goes inside the house by the maid leads him. Taeyeon gaps when she sees Suho is inside her house.

 

“What are you doing here?”

“I just want know you go to school yet or not. And anyone take you?”

“…I will go with you.” Everyone in the house is wondering. Taeyeon’s driver says:

“So you aren’t going by car, little miss?”

“Yes. I’ll go with Suho.”

 

They drove until they reach school. Everyone is looking at Suho and Taeyeon again. This is becoming a story for Talk of the Town (?). When they reach class, every boy in the class screams asks Suho when they see Taeyeon is coming with Suho.

 

“Hey, how can you come with Taeyeon?”

“Err… Her house is beside so I take him. What’s wrong?”

“Don’t talk with them! Sit our seat.” Says Taeyeon makes everybody in the class is gaping again except Victoria that really angry at the corner.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Time for lunch….

“Come, everyone. Lunch!” Students in the class call each other.

“I’m hungry. Wanna?”

“Err… I’m not yet do the exercise. Go ahead.”

“Okay.”

 

Taeyeon goes out. It is the silver chance (?) for Victoria to starting her plan again. She comes to Suho and sits on Taeyeon’s seat.

“Hi, Suho.”

“Oh, hi, Victoria.”

“Let’s go lunch together!”

“No… err…”

“Come on. Lunch with me.”

“… Err… I’m not yet do the exercise.”

“Me, too. But it is time for lunch.”

“Err…”

 

Suddenly, Kris comes with his friends.

 

“How dare you to come school with ‘my’ Taeyeon?”

“Taeyeon is yours? If she’s yours, why yesterday she didn’t wanna go with you?”

 

Victoria looks at Suho and Kris between.

“Strong, huh? Wanna have some bloods?”

“You argue to me first!”

“Huh!” Kris hit edge of the Suho’s mouth. Suho falls, Victoria shocks with the event.

 

To be continue...