Naughty Boy Breaks the Girl's Frozen Heart

Naughty Boy Breaks the Girl's Frozen Heart

‘Super High School’ the famous school in Korea…

 

[The pen falls sound]

There’s boy name’s Suho has fell his pen to the ground, but it’s roll away near one girl.

“Miss, please pick it for me.”

That girl is Taeyeon, she glances at Suho before uses her leg to kick the pen.

“You have two arms and two legs, can’t you pick yourself?” and she walks away keeping Suho opens his mouth wide because he shocks with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

[The bells ring sound]

In Taeyeon’s class…

“Hello, everyone! Today I have new news for you!” says Mrs. Sistar (?)

“What is it, teacher?” everyone in the class feel happy for this only Taeyeon that sits without any talks.

“We have a new student from USA and study here. He’s Korean, too. His name is Kim Junmyeon.”

 

Suho comes into the class.

“Hello, everyone. My name is Kim Junmyeon. But please call me Suho.” Says Suho and he’s smile to every girl in the class. At once he looks around he sees Taeyeon and realizes her.

“Okay, Suho. We’ve got only one seat, near Taeyeon. What do you say, Taeyeon?” Teacher asks Taeyeon.

“… That’s okay, Teacher.”

Everyone in the class starting to whispers. Because Taeyeon is never let anyone sit beside her although it’s a girl.

“And please be nice to Suho.”

“Yes, teacher.”

 

Taeyeon doesn’t want anyone to sit beside her because she doesn’t like to hear a mess, but this time she does not know she agrees to let Suho sits. Suho walks to his seat.

“Hello. Nice to meet you.”

Taeyeon looks at Suho’s hand that greeting to her. And she ignores it!

“Sit.” Taeyeon doesn’t interest.

(What!) Suho screams in his mind. Suho looks at Taeyeon that reading book and thinks she’s very beautiful. Her lips are just like roses. Twinkle eyes make Suho trembling every time he looks into her eyes. When he sits, he asks Taeyeon.

“Your name is Kim Taeyeon?”

“Yes.” She answers without look at Suho.

 

If you’re there, you can see Victoria’s fire eyes at the corner.

“He will be mine! Not yours, Taeyeon!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now it’s time for lunch. Victoria prepares to invite Suho to lunch with her and plans to make Suho’s hers but then she hears,

“Lunch together?” says Suho. Taeyeon looks at him and answer no one can dream!

“… Okay!”

Suho is the first person Taeyeon not ignores for lunch! Victoria’s shock!

They both are walking to canteen to have lunch. Everyone around is starting to whisper again about Taeyeon is much wired today. When they reach canteen, Suho asks Taeyeon what she wants to eats.

 

“What do you want to eat? I’ll buy.”

“Soshi and Coca.”

“Wait here.”

Taeyeon sits and looking to everyone that looking at her, too. She knows, why they staring at her like this.

While, she waits for Suho, Kris comes.

“Eat alone, Taeyeon? Can I join?” asks Kris. Taeyeon bores with Kris that always bothers her.

“No. This is already for someone.” This line is making Kris angry.

“Boy or girl?”

“Boy!” Taeyeon screams out, once she screams Suho is coming. Kris looks at Suho with angry eyes.

“Who are you? How can you be with Taeyeon?”

“I’m her fri…”

“He is my boyfriend. If you know, please go away!” Taeyeon cuts Suho’s line before use her charming lips put on Suho’s lips. Not only Suho and Kris that shocks, every boy around there opens their eyes. Some cry, some faint because they feel sorry for Taeyeon’s kiss (O.O). Taeyeon looks at Kris. Kris points to Suho and say,

“You!!! Remember!!!” and he walks away.

 

Taeyeon looks at everyone around her and screams out,

“What are you looking for?!” Just Taeyeon’s voice, everything is as quiet as grave.

 

To be continue.....