Naughty Boy Breaks the Girl's Frozen Heart

Naughty Boy Breaks the Girl's Frozen Heart

“Eat!” Suho is gaping with thing just happened, startles.

“Okay~~~” they eat lunch together, Suho steals glance at Taeyeon before smile, and then Taeyeon can see that sparkling smile.

“What? Am I ugly?” says Taeyeon even surface.

“Not ugly. You are very beautiful and super cute.”

 

This line is making Taeyeon’s skip a beat. Taeyeon thinks she’s wired too today. She never becomes like this before when she’s close to a guy. Although she used to read lots of romantic letters from boys, she’s never trembling, after she read she would mess it and throw to the garbage. Why she’s become like this? Why? Why?

 

“What are you thinking?” Suho says perforate Taeyeon’s thoughts.

“Nothing!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Again, father? Why you always let me go home by taxi? Okay, bye.”

[Cell phone disconnected sound]

Taeyeon disconnects the phone while Kris is car to her.

 

“Want me to take you home, Taeyeon?” Taeyeon looks at Kris. Kris tries to be sweet to Taeyeon.

 

 

 

At another part near Taeyeon and Kris…

Victoria is walking to Suho that take his motorbike. She’s start the conversation.

“Hello, Suho. I’m Victoria Song. You’re new student in my class. Nice to meet you.”

“Oh, hello, Victoria. Yes, nice to meet you too.” Suho smiles to Victoria. Making her almost faint.

“Can we be friend?”

“Sure.”

 

Victoria smiles. She thinks her plan is go along. This is the only chance to have Suho in her hand. Taeyeon has taken all boys that she loved. (Not, those boys first, woo Taeyeon). This time, she wouldn’t want Suho to be Taeyeon’s.

 

“Erm. My driver said he couldn’t take me home today because the car was damaged. And now it is at the garage. Can you take me?”

 

She’s lie! Her driver didn’t say like that. She called to her driver not to take her. And she acts to Suho like this. This is her plan.

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Kris…

Taeyeon tries to roll her eyes to find Suho and then she sees Suho is talking with Victoria so she calls.

“Suho, come here!!”

 

For Suho, he does not ignore and he does not say yes too. Then he hears Taeyeon is calling him. He sees Taeyeon stands at the gateway of the school. He ignores Victoria and drives motor to Taeyeon.

Victoria is very angry with this. She glances at Suho that driving motor and glance at Taeyeon that stands far from her.

“Taeyeon, you always break my gold chance!!!” she walks away.

 

Suho reaches Taeyeon and stares at Kris in the car.

“Taeyeon, please go with me,” says Kris and glances at Suho. But Taeyeon doesn’t care Kris. She talks to Suho.

“Suho, can you take me home today?” Taeyeon asks with her twinkle eyes.

“No problem.” After Suho agrees, Taeyeon rides on Suho’s bike and hugs Suho’s waist very close before Suho starts driving leave Kris that angry all alone.

 

 

Suho rides the way to Taeyeon’s home. Suho’s wondering, it’s the way go to his home too. Until arrive one big house, Taeyeon gets off from the motor.

“Thank you. Err… Do you wanna come in?” asks Taeyeon with even surface voice.

“Is this your house?”

“Yes, this is my house. Why you ask?”

“That is my house!” Suho points to his house beside to Taeyeon’s house.

“Really?” Taeyeon isn’t shock, but in her mind she’s really surprise. (?)

“Yes, I just come and live here again.”

 

Don’t wonder with that line, Suho lives in Korea before then he went to live in Los Angeles, USA in 7 ages. And left Korean house, but now he comes and lives again.

They look at each other, Taeyeon realizes she shouldn’t talk with him more so she says good bye to Suho and run into the house.

“Bye.” She runs in quickly.

“She invited me to her house, but why she runs in alone?” He says all alone and moves his motor to his house beside Taeyeon’s house.

 

“Father, Mother, I’m home.”

“Oh, you’re back, my gold child!” says his mother.

“What is your first day there, child?” his father who is American but could speak Korean, not so clear asks Suho, his youngest son. Suho’s elder sister is BoA, now she’s still in American because she wants to complete her studying which left only two months and she will become a doctor in a few years later.

“Yes, father. It was so happy.”

“So come to your room, take a bath and come down to eat dinner.”

“Yes, mom.” And he comes to his room.

 

To be continue....