In The Designing Room

Your Majesty [EXO]

 

I was listening to all those girls in class, whispering about me and Jongin, and that incident in the cafeteria. It was so annoying, couldn’t they just shut up? All they were thinking about was Jongin, so couldn’t they keep me out of it? I wasn’t even interested in that boy…

                      “Maybe they made out in the janitor’s closet, and now Jongin fled?”

                      “Oh my God! As if Jongin wanted to make out with that?”

                      “Yeah, you’re probably right…”

                      I frowned as the girls around me started laughing after their short, and not so quiet, conversation. They wanted me to hear it, those es. So I just rose up from my seat in the back of the classroom, with a smirk on my face and my bag over my shoulder.

                      “What are you doing, Rin? Class is starting soon?!” Jaein whispered. I just shrugged, I was going home. I didn’t wanna be here anymore, I hated those es so much.

                      “Hey! Where’s the idiot going?” one of the girls said, as I walked to the door. I just looked back at her with my fake smirk.

                      “I’m going to make out with Jongin, of course,” I hummed and left the classroom, with those girls yelling at me and gasping in shock. As if they believed me! How stupid could they really be? I wasn’t interested in guys! Seriously, what the ?!

                      So I decided to walk back home, to maybe sleep in my bed or just relax to some music, but then I realized, that I forgot something really important. I nearly forgot to bring my dress, which I was sewing in the designing room in the other part of the school. It was a dress for Jaein’s birthday party, so I wanted to finish it, without her finding out. It had to be a surprise, and she would see it, if I didn’t bring it home that day.

                      “For God’s sake, Rin,” I sighed and turned around on my heels, and then walked to the designing room, without running into any of my teachers. I would get in so much trouble, if they found out that I was ditching school.

                      I hummed quietly for myself as I walked through the empty halls of the school, all students and most teachers having class, and the designing room was empty, as always at this time of the day.

                      Or, at least I thought so.

                     

“… I lost my mind, the moment I saw you

Except you, everything get in slow montion

Tell me, if this is love…”

 

“Mwo? Music? Who’s in there?” I asked myself. It was even a song that I had never heard before in my life, and yet it was really catchy. I carefully and quietly opened the door to the designing room, but in that same second…

Everything was quiet.

Silence…

I looked around as I walked inside and frowned slightly, as I realized I was all alone. That was odd. I was pretty sure I heard some music, yes even lyrics! My mind was definitely playing tricks on me, I probably slept too much in class. The only “human like” things in this room were a bunch of mannequins, which stared at me, all of them. All had different shapes and sizes, like they were real people. It was a bit creepy, if you were alone in this room, just like me. So I just hurried as much as I could.

Without noticing though, I put my school jacket on the shoulder of a mannequin with dark and black clothes, dark hair and a slim body, while I went to the female mannequin to take off the dress, which it was wearing. I didn’t look at the mannequins, since dolls freaked me out and mannequins even more.

Since it felt like, that all those dolls were staring at me, I just hurried out as fast as I could, with the dress in my school bag. But at the same second I was outside, I realized that I forgot my jacket in there. It was quite chilly outside, so I needed it if I didn’t want to become sick.

“Jesus Christ,” I mumbled and rolled my eyes, and opened the door to the designing room once again, and then the music hit my ears. It continued from where it let off…

 

“… Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you

Fighting, crying and hugging

Tell me, if this is love…”

 

And then I felt my heart beating fast, as I saw the most beautiful sight, I had ever seen, and would ever see. And suddenly, that minimal interest of mine, turned into curiosity.

 

__________

 

A/N: 

I'm sorry for this late update... TT TT but I had like 3 assignments this week, and I've been so stressed... GAAAHHHH!!! TT TT

Please cheer me up by leaving a comment. <3 Thank yooou~