The Incident

Your Majesty [EXO]

 

The first classes went by pretty fast, mostly because I slept half of the time. Yes, apparently I was always sleepy at day, as I told you earlier. Sooo… It was finally time for lunch, and Jaein and I were on our way to the cafeteria to buy something. I wanted banana milk, I loved that stuff, even though it was something that children drank.

                      I was a kid. Still.

                      “Ugh, I’m getting sick of this… Why are there so many people?!” I sighed while waiting in the back of the line.

                      “Because it took me five minutes to wake you up, lazy ,” Jaein hummed. I just rolled my eyes at her and let out a sigh, again. I was still very sleepy, but suddenly a loud scream woke me up, and the only thing I saw, was another girl, stumbling over her own legs, with a tray in her hands, about to hit me right in the face and on my chest.

                      This would hurt… There even was a knife and a fork on her tray.

                      Oh !!!

                      “Y-Yaah!!” I screamed back and tried to protect myself by covering my face with my arms, and I suddenly felt the girl falling into me, and then I slowly lost my balance, and fell onto the hard, cold floor of the cafeteria, with half of the school staring.

                      And yet, something caught me.

                      I felt a strong arm, wrapped around my waist, catching me just before I hit the hard floor. I didn’t know if I could open my eyes though. I just moved two of my fingers from my eyes, to see if it was all okay… But then I saw the tray falling down, against me, since the girl probably dropped it, or threw it, so it wouldn’t hit her.

                      Nope. It would hit me instead.

                      But then, the person who caught me, caught the tray with his other hand, and nicely stabled the dish, fork and knife, glass and food on the tray, as easy as blinking. He wasn’t even looking at it, he just kept his gaze at me.

                      It was that guy again.

                      Is he everywhere? And… Why is he looking at me again?!!

                      “Are you okay?” his gentle voice asked and I tried not to look too much into his eyes, but I failed, and couldn’t stop looking at him.

                      “Uh… Y-Yeah,” I stuttered, not minding all the students, and teachers, around us, who looked at us, a bit confused. The girls from my class were sending me death glares, even though I didn’t really do anything.

                      “S-So… Thanks, I guess…” I mumbled and slowly stood up again, before that strange guy dragged me back to Dreamland, along with all those other girls. He was really weird. That stare he always gave me, made my knees feel weak, but not in a lovey-dovey way, in some kind of frightened and worried way. There was definitely something strange about him, but I was the only one who could see it.

                      “That’s sooo twilight,” Jaein said as I got back to her, like nothing happened, though all the people were still staring at me, or that guy, Jongin.

                      “He’s so strange,” I mumbled to myself, not letting Jaein hear me.

                      “Are you all lovey-dovey now~? Huh~?” Jaein chuckled and gently rubbed her elbow in my side with a smirk on her lips. I just rolled my eyes again and sighed. I didn’t really get to buy any food now, because of that Jongin guy. I got kinda embarrassed, so… I just left the line.

                      “No I’m not, pabo~! That isn’t my thing, you know that,” I said and laughed a bit. I still felt my heart racing from the experience just a few minutes ago, and I just couldn’t relax again!

                      It’s probably just because you nearly died from that fall! Yeah, died!! You’re not in love, Rinnie… Not in love, he’s a weirdo!

                      Why should I be in love anyway? I didn’t even know him. And I wasn’t like those other girls, who all fell for him at first sight. I was different, completely different. I was over love, and I never wanted to fall in love ever again, since I knew that it was completely hopeless.

                      I just can’t seem to get a kiss right… I really at kissing… It’s really embarrassing! I’m seventeen, and didn’t even kiss one single guy yet!! AAARRGHH!!!

                      “It’s about time we get back to the classroom~!” Jaein sang while finishing her food.

                      Food…~!!

                      “Oh, right…” I yawned and prepared myself for sleeping again. Jaein rolled her eyes at me this time and let out a deep sigh.

                      “You’re gonna sleep again, aren’t you?”

                      “Yup!!”

 

                      We actually made it to the classroom in time! Just before the teacher entered. But then there was something wrong. Apart from the girls who shoot me death glares, from the incident with Jongin, there was something missing.

                      Oh, the alien boy was missing. And for some reason, I was the suspect.