Baozi Revealed

False Love

"CHEN CHEN!!!" 

"MIN MIN HYUNG" 

Kris looked over at the door and saw a tall guys hugging the steam bun. He had very nice features and a jaw like a god. He had had his hair down, which was almost covering his eyes, and was currently wearing huge glasses.

After 2 minutes of crushing Chen with all his strength, Xiumin pulled back and looked smiled at Chen. "What are you doing here?"

"I was invited to attend this school but we had a family vacation first" Chen said smiling at his Baozi.

Xiumin was about to say something when he was hit with a pillow in the face. Chen looked at where the pillow came from and saw Kris. He picked the pillow up and hurled at Kris. It hit the kingka in the face just when he was yawning.

"Little " Kris said standing up and walking up to the two. His eyes shooting daggers at the culprit. "What the hell did you think you were doing?" 

"Nothing much" Chen said with an innocent smile. He then raised his hand. "Chen"

Kris scoffed and turned back around. "Dont care"

Xiumin glared at how his room mate was treating his friend but he knew that he couldnt do anything. He then grabbed his jacket at pulled Chen out of the room. "Lets go Chen Chen. You need to see your roommate"

"Yeah" Chen said then made his voice louder. "Hope fully he's better than yours."

"Yeah hopefully." 

Kris was pissed off as it was but hearing that comment made him furious. 

"He wants a better roommate?" Kris thought. "Be careful of what you wish for Xiumin" He then let out an evil smile before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how have you been Min?" Chen asked intertwining his hands with Xiumin's.

"I've been fine." Xiumin said with a sad smile. "The nightmares havent been that terrible."

Chen sighed before pulling Xiumin into a hug. "You need to forget about the past. What happened, happened. It just depends on how you let it affect your life."

Xiumin smiled. He missed having his best friend around when he needed it. "Thanks. now lets go see your room."

Chen found his room to be in the other side of Xiumin's hall. He meet his roommate. A quiet kid named Lay. Apperently they were from the same district in China and got along well from the start. 

"I wish I was like that with my roommate." Xiumin thought walking back to his dorm.

He took off his jacket before falling into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xiumin was woken up by a someone shaking him. He thought it was Youngjae so he whined asking for ten more minutes.

"No, its noon already" The voice said. Xiumin was surprised by the deep and manly voice. He peeked his head out of the blanket and saw it was Kris.

"Huh?" Xiumin said dumbfounded byt his roommate's actions.

"Hurry and wake up. I have plans for us today." Kris said smiling his dazzling smile at the baozi.

"Uuhh Me?" Xiumin said pointing at himself.

"Well duh who else would I be talking about." Kris said pulling the blanket off Xiumin revealing the elders white milky legs. Xiumin blushed hurring to the bathroom to change.

"Huh he has some legs for a fatass" Kris said remembering a pair of white milky legs. He shook his head to get the thouht to go away. "Focus, you have a mission to complete"

Xiumin came out of the bathroomwith only a towel around his waist because he forgot to get sme clothes. Kris took a double take after seeing the elders chest. It was at all what he thought it looked like.

Xiumin chest wasnt in anywhere fat but was lean and skinny. His skin looked like fresh milk and was breath taking with water dripping from it. Xiumin squeled noticing Kris' staring and grabbed his clothes before running back into the bathroom.

"New plan" Kris thought in his head.

_________________________________________

Heres the update for now. Hope you enjoyed and i hope youll comment and subscribe.