Room Mates

False Love

School ended too late for Xiumin. Kris decided to embarassed Xiumin in front of the whole school by tripping and spilling water on him. He was lucky Youngjae was in that class and brought him to the lost and found for a clean shirt.

Xiumin sighed as he walked home. Xiumin was thinking " Stupid faced blond jerk. Ruining my first day" when a car passed by him. The car was close enogh to make Xiumin stumble a little. He looked at the driver and saw it was the face himself.

"Wow. You even block the road." Kris said with a smirk. Xiumin just ignored him and keep walking. Not even a step past Kris, Xiumin was spun around and pressed against the car.

"Listen to me when Im talking to you" Kirs said snarling a little. Xiumin whimpered but was determined to get out of Kris hold. But his efforts werent enough and he was slammed by the car again.

"Listen fatass, dobnt even think you belong in K High just because you made some friends. Theyre just as worthless as you" Kris said then slammed Xiumin on the ground before driving off.

" my life" Xiumin thought as he picked himself up and started walking home again.

*****

Xiumin was ambushed by his mom as soon as he got home. "MinMin why are you home so late. Nevermind, get ready we have a party to get too"

"But mom, im tired and hungry" Xiumin said with a pout.

"I know Baozi but we need to go. Dress nice" Xiumin pouted more at his nickname but left to go change.

When Xiumin came back down he was dress in black jeans and a see through white sleeved shirt.  He wore a black wife beater underneath that matched perfectly with his black converse. Basically he looked stunning. He looked at his parent and rolled his eyes when they insisted he wear something else. He didnt want a suit that made him look bigger than he already was.

*****

They got to their destination and was greeted by Youngjae and his dad. Youngjae had the same thing Xiumin had on but he had a yellow shirt with a bunny on it covered in a black vest. The adult left to go somewhere while Youngjae walked around with Xiumin. It was still kind of awkward between both of them.

"Im sorry you got slapped because of me" Xiumin  said breaking the awkwardness.

"Oh its fine. It was my choice" Youngjae said smiling. "So tell me more about yourself"

"Well i just moved from China." Xiumin said.

"When you were 5 right?" Xiumin nodded. "That explains why i dont even remember my own cousin"

"Wah your my cousin?" Xiumin asked surprised. He knew he was originally from Korea but he didnt know he had family.

"Well yeah. If you didnt know why did you call my dad uncle?" Youngjae asked confused.

"I thought he was like a family friend. And i dont remember much from back then." Xiumin said embarrased.

"Why?" Youngjae asked.

"Lets just say not everyone thinks big cheeks are cute" Xiumin said with a sad smile pointing at his cheeks.

"Well it runs in the family if you didnt notice" Youngjae said smiling, pointing at his cheeks too.

"MinMIn come here" Xiumins dad called.

"You too JaeJae" Both boys were embarassed and decided to just laugh it off.

******

Inside, all the audlts were gathered around a stage. Both cousins decided to stay close to each other since Xiumin didnt know anyone else.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for being here tonight" A man in a suit said on stage. "As you all know, school is starting again for our children and with this in mind, we are here to connect and bond by rooming our children together"

Xiumin was confused. He couldnt even think of the reason while they were doing this. Xiumin was cut of by his thought as the MC started talking again.

"We will start with the male dorms, Kyungsoo of the Do Family will be roomed with Jongin of the Kim Family" Kyungsoo then got on stage and stood near a black haired boy.

"Daehyun of the Jung Family and Youngjae of the Yoo Family" Youngjae smiled at Xiumin before going on stage with one of Kris' friends.

"Kris of the Wu Family" Xiumin prayed for whoever his roomate was. "and Xiumin of the Kim Family"

Xiumin froze when he said his name. Before he could say anything he was pushed on stage by his mom and was directed to stand by his room mate.

"Well if isnt the fatass himself" Kris whispered while smiling at the audience.

"Kill me now" Xiumin thought as the MC kept going.

~~~~~~~~

Well, how was it? Please comment and subscribe. Hope you enjoyed.