First Day

False Love

"Bye Bye Min MIn, I love You" Xiumin's mom screamed as she drove away.

Students laughed as they heard this while Xiumin just blushed and made his way to the main building.

"Excuse me, Im a new student here?" Xiumin said to the lady at the front desk. She examined him before she started walking, motioning him to follow her.

As they passed the halls, students also gave Xiumin the same looks the lady gave him. He sighed knowing the reason. It wasnt his fault his dad made him go to K High. It was the school where the best looking and talented went. Except for him. He felt like the freak in the see of beautiful people. And apperently so did everyone else.

His thought were stopped when the reached a huge black door. The lady told him to knock and left. Before he could knock the door was opened and it revealed a blond haired boy. He had a face on and was glaring at Xiumin.

"You wanna get out of the way fatass?" The boy mumbled making pushing Xiumin out of the way. Xiumin just ignored him and went inside the room.

"Excuse me?" He said grabbing the attention of the principle.

"Ahh Minseok, youve grown so much" the principle said.

"neh, and uncle please call me Xiumin" Xiumin said with a small smile.

"Oh i forgot you did move from China. Well its an honor to have you with us in K High"

Just the the door opened again. "Appa, umma said to give this to you." A blonde haired boy said. He had chubby cheeks but wasnt anywhere near fat.

"Ahh Youngjae, this is Xiumin. He's new here so so show him around" the principle said pushing the two student out.

"Aish, anyway welcome to K High" Youngjae said.

"Hehe thanks" Xiumin said following Youngjae.

Youngjae was showing Xiumin where his classes were when three people bolcked their way. Xiumin recognized the blond haired boy from the three.

"Aww isnt that cute? The two fatasses in the school are hanging out together" The bolnd haired boy with the face said.

"Leave him alone Kris, he's new here" Youngjae said trying to act tough.

In a second Kris stood in front of Youngjae and slapped him hard enough knock him down. "Know your place fatass, just because you dad is principle doesnt mean we're scared of you. Lets go guys" The two ther boys followed but one stared at Youngjae far longer than the other two.

"Youngjae, are you ok?" Xiumin said helping Youngjae up.

"Yeah, watch out for them. That was Kris. His practically the king of the school. The others were Chanyeol and Daehyun" Youngjae said before in pain. Xiumin told him he would help him to the infirmary but the bell rang and Youngjae told him not to worry and go to class.

Xiumin listened to Youngjae and went to his first class, Chemistry. He got to class and saw everyone was seated already. As soon as he stepped in class, people started whispering.

"Settle down class. Welcome, my name is Yesung and ill be your chemistry teacher. Why dont you introduce yourself" The teacher said putting him under the spotlight.

"Well my name is Xiumin and I hope to get along with all of you" Xiumin said with a smile.

"Ok, you can seat next to Suho" Yesung said pointing to a boy with red hair.

"Huh, maybe I should dye my hair" Xiumin thought as he walked to his seat.

"Hi my name is Suho" The boy said extending his hand at Xiumin.

"Hi my names Xiumin" Xiumin said shaking his hand.

"Watch out Suho, He might give you a disease that make you fat"

They both turned around and saw it was Kris again. He was smiling while high fivng his friends. Xiumin just lowered his head while Suho rolled his eyes.

"Kris just because you the king of this scholl doesnt give you an excuse to be an "

"Watch your mouth boy or ill watch it for you" Kris said snarling.

"Wellobviously no ones watching yours" Suho said before turning back to Xiumin. "Dont listen to him, ok?" Xiumin just smiled and turned back to the teacher.

Kris and his friends thought itd be cool to start throwing spit balls, so at the end of class Xiumin's head was almost filled with little bits of wet paper. To make things worse Xiumin had almost every class with Kris; if not one of his friends. On the bright side he made some friends. Kyungsoo in cooking, Himchan in acting, and Jongup in PE.

The day went to slow for Xiumin. 3 classes went by and Xiumin swore time went slower in K High. It was finally lunch time and Xiumin decided he eat lunch on the roof. He asked Youngjae for directions and went on his way. He opened the roof door and was meet with the sight of Kris making out with a boy. They were surprised by Xiumin that the boy left in a hurry. Kris, anger visible in his face, went up to Xiumin.

"Great job, stupid " Kris said before shoving Xiumin to a wall and leaving the roof too.

"Good job Minseok, one day and your basically the target of the King." Xiumin said before eating his lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well heres chapter 1. I added some BAP because theyre currently my bias with EXO. Anyway, hope you enjoyed and please comment and subscribe. Bye Bye.