Chapter 6

Boyfriend For Rent! XD

*Brush brush brush*

 

"Ya! Kiki!.. You've been brushing your teeth for 30 minutes! Your gums will bleed!"

"Omma! How many times do I have to tell you stop calling me Kiki!".. *gargle... spit!*

"Wae!? It's cute! I've been calling you that since the day you were born!"

"I know right!? Why didn't you just name me Kiki!?"

"A-I don't know.. Your dad named you..."

I opened the door...

"Omma..."

She's crying again... Everytime she remembers my father, she cries... Everytime she sees a complete and happy family, in pictures, in TV or in real life, she cries... Even when we(me, my brother and her) are just laughing together, enjoying some quality time, she breaks into tears... 'Omma... please stop crying.. your tearing my heart apart.'

 

I gave my mom a tight hug and kissed her...

 

"Kysha.. go to bed now. Don't stay up late. Araso?".. Then she patted my head and went upstairs.

She's always like this... She cries then when I try to comfort her, she turns around and walks away.. 'Omma.. stay strong... I'm always here for you.. I just jope you know that.'

 

I went to my room and combed my hair.. As I was looking at my reflection infront of the mirror.. I remembered what that jerk said...

 

flashback:

"Are you saying that I'm vulgar?!"

"Hm.. You can say that.."

I started crying... This is one thing I got from my mom.. Whenever I need to say something that requires a lot of force or emotions, my eyes would feel warm then it gets teary..

"And what's wrong with saying everything that comes into my mind!? I'm just being honest with my thoughts!!"

"W-why are you crying!?"

I wiped my tears with my sleeves..

"Something went into my eyes.. Excuse me.. I need to go now.."

*bows*... "Annyeong!"

End...

 

*sigh

He could've just told me to choose my words whenever I speak.. I can do that!

*sighs again