Seven

Experiencing love before leaving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I’m walking here in the hallway while carrying my guitar.

Well actually, I’m finding the room for band club members. Mr. Jung told me that it’s room #9. Let’s see….

 

Turn to the left…and then…

Oh there it is!

 

I checked my watch…a few more minutes before the activity starts.

I peeked through the small window of the door, there were only five students. I guess the others are still in their classrooms.

I tighten my grip on my guitar and entered the room.

As I opened the door, they all looked at me. I just bowed and went to the empty seat in the corner. I sat quietly there and observed the other band club members.

I realized that my two classmates are also a member of the club.

There is Minho and Minji. Well, I can’t approach them since I’m not that close to them. I don’t actually talk to them.. For me, they’re just a part of the crowd in this school. And besides, Minho has his own group of friends while Minji.. I find her weird sometimes. She’s quiet and smart. I guess we only talk once a week. Well, she also has her own friends. 

 

I sat there quietly.. and really bored.

Ugh, I should have pushed Tao to join this club so that I have someone to talk to.

I looked at the members of the club and realized that they’re also quiet and have their own worlds. Minho is busy strumming his electric guitar, Minji is seriously playing the piano. The boy with a short height is busy with his iPod and the others are busy practicing their vocal chords.

 

Since I’m really bored, I decided to take out my guitar and strum it, letting the melody enter my ears.

 

After a few minutes there were already fifteen students inside the room. Well, we're only few.. I guess there are a lot of students here who doesn’t find band club enjoyable.

 

Ms. Yang entered the room while carrying some papers. I guess she’s our mentor in this club since she’s our music teacher.

“Hello students.”

“Good afternoon Ms. Yang.”

She smiled and started to hand out the papers to each of the band club members.

I checked the paper and realized that it is a guide for us. There were also rules and regulations.

 

After discussing the rules of being a band club member, Ms. Yang mentioned something about a Festiva

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter