Eight

Experiencing love before leaving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Okay, I’m here outside the band club’s room..

It’s audition time. Ms. Yang commanded us to stay here outside. She will call our names one by one..

The short guy named Kikwang is currently auditioning inside.. Whew.. I’m really nervous.

 

When Kikwang got out of the room, he inhaled deeply and leaned on the wall. Ms. Yang popped her head on the door, “Next is Oh Minji.”

 

Minji get her guitar that’s resting on the wall and entered the room.

 

After a few minutes, Minji got out and then the girl with blonde hair entered the room..

I checked my guitar if it’s in the right tune.. thank God, there’s nothing wrong with it.

 

“Next is Luhan.”

 

I stood up and entered the room and gulped heavily.

Ms. Yang is sitting on her table, “You’ll play the guitar?”

I nodded, “Yes, while singing.”

Ms. Yang nodded and gestured me to start. I strummed my guitar and started to sing.

I decided to sing the song, “Cherish that person” by Yang Yoseob.

 

When I finally finished, Ms. Yang smiled. “Very good Luhan. I’m impressed.”

I smiled and went out of the room.

 

After a few minutes, Ms. Yang called all of us to enter the room.

 

“Okay students, I’m pretty surprised. Let me announce to you the people that I’ve assigned.For the history booth, I chose Minho, Kikwang and Sulli."

 

“Yes!” Kikwang whispered.

 

I waited for Ms. Yang to tell my name.. suddenly…

 

“I chose Luhan and Minji to sing for the Festival’s ball or should I say dance, since their voices fit perfectly for the ball.”

I widened my eyes. Me?!?!

 

When the discussion is over, I grabbed my bag and guitar..

I was about to go out of the room when someone tapped my shoulder.

It was Minji.

 

“Hey, do you have any idea for the festival’s ball?” She asked.

 

“I guess you should ask Ms. Yang what song to sing.” I said.

She smiled, “okay then.”

 

 

It’s Saturday and I’m lazily sitting on the couch while watching Pororo with Soo Ri.

Soo Ri chuckled while her eyes are glued on the tv. I looked at her and smiled.

I ruffled her hair, “Aigoo, my sister is so cute.”

Soo Ri acted as if she didn’t hear anything because she’s focusing on the show.

 

I fixed my eyes on the TV again when someone knocked on our door.

 

“Hey sweetie, can you please open the door? It must be Minji.” I can hear mom’s voice from the second floor.

 

Minji? Well Minji’s mom and my mom are getting along well these past few months. So I guess Minji and mom are probably getting along with each other too.

 

I dragged myself to the door and opened it, mom’s right. It’s Minji. She smiled, “Annyeong, Is Mrs. Lu here? She told me to come.”

 

“She’s upstairs. Come in.”

 

She entered the door and sat on the couch. Soo Ri looked at her and waved her hands.

“Hello unnie Minji.” Soo Ri smiled and went near to her. Well, they probably knew each other.

“Hi Soo Ri, what’re you watching?” She asked while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter