Six

Experiencing love before leaving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been months already. Our first examination is finally over. Thank God!

Well, the results are okay, I’m the third student in our classroom that got a high grade. Minji got the highest score.. Well, I can’t beat her cause she’s pretty smart.

 

I was walking in the hallway alone since all the students are finally in their rooms. I excused myself to go out because I forgot to get my English book in my locker.

When I opened it, something fell on the floor, it’s a paper. I picked it up and noticed that it’s an envelope with heart stickers. Ugh.. not this again.

Xiumin appeared out of nowhere, “Another love letter huh?”

I rolled my eyes, “As usual.”

He place his right hand on my shoulders and patted it, “Woah, you’re really popular my friend.”

I put back the envelope in my locker and get my English book.

“I don’t care.”

 

Before Mr. Jung discussed the new lesson, he announced that the afterschool activities are finally released. He said that we should sign the registration form during our break time. There were some of my classmates shouted, “Woohooh!” They asked each other what club they’ll join. While me, I just stayed quiet.

After an hour of discussions, the bell finally rang. Xiumin, Tao, Kris, Chen, and Lay waited for me outside the room since I’m still not finish copying the notes.

After a few seconds, Kris popped his head in the door, “Hey Luhan! Are you done?”

“Yup.”

I closed my notebook, put it inside my bag and get my wallet.

When I finally got out, Tao placed his arms on my shoulders, “Hey let’s sign up for our afterschool activities.”

“Maaan, can we sign up later? I’m hungry.” Xiumin growled.

“C’mon Xiumin, don’t be so stubborn. Let’s register first.” Chen said.

We went to the bulletin board and there were a lot of registration papers. There were registration papers for basketball club, dance club, editorial club, cheering cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter