Eunhyuk

Super Junior Birthdays

I actualy had the effort to do this

Yay

Enjoy


The members of Super Junior couldn’t have gotten more irritated with their dancing member.

 Today was the guy’s birthday so they let him do whatever the hell he wanted.

It was mistake that they wouldn’t forget for a long time. Of all the things he could have chosen he chose to do this instead. The members have just about had it with him and his love for those blasted animals.

Yes they were talking about monkeys.

Eunhyuk had a passion for those things and no one even knew why not even Donghae, his best friend and boyfriend knew why he liked monkeys so much.

They decided that today was the day that they were going to find out why he liked those animals so much. They wanted to ask but no one was brave enough to ask him so Donghae did it instead.

“Hey Hyukkie”

“Yes Hae”

“Why do you like monkeys so much?”

At the question, Eunhyuk flinched a bit. He thought that no one else saw it but they did and it worried the band’s umma a lot.

“Hyukkie please tell umma and friends why you love monkeys so much”

“I can’t tell you guys not yet at least”

“Is it that bad?”

“It’s something that I don’t ever want to go through again”

Eunhyuk ran away from the group after he finished his sentence. Donghae and the others were calling after him but he couldn’t hear them.

“We shouldn’t have pushed him like that” Donghae said with tears in his eyes

“Yeah” Leeteuk answered

“It was probably something painful” Kangin said sadly

“So painful that he has nightmares even thinking about it” Sungmin finished

“Yeah” Shindong answered

“Probably his love of monkeys is his way of coping with those painful memories” Siwon said

“Yeah” Shindong once again answered

“Where’s Yesung?” Kyuhyun asked worriedly

“Wasn’t he just under your arm or something?” Leeteuk said with a hint of worry in his voice

The other members looked towards the direction of the maknae and saw that their lead singer was in fact missing. The members started frantically looking around to see if they could find him, but to no avail he was missing. The members then split into groups of 3 to look for their missing singer and dancer.

~~Meanwhile with Yesung and Eunhyuk~~

Eunhyuk ran a pretty good distance away from the members but when he looked up he then realized that he was in a part of the zoo that he was not familiar with. Eunhyuk slowly wrapped his mind around the situation and tears came to his eyes.

Eunhyuk heard footsteps approaching him and he ignored them.

‘This is it I’m going to die goodbye Hae I love you’

“Silly Eunhyuk why would Hyung want to kill you”

He looked up

“Yesung hyung is that you?”

“Yes you silly monkey it’s me”

That sentence was enough to get Eunhyuk to go back to his crying fit and to throw himself into his hyung’s arms. Yesung was shocked at what his dongsaeng did but he quickly recovered from it and started rubbing soothing circles on his back and tried to calm the monkey down.

After a considerable amount of time, Eunhyuk had stopped crying and was just hiccupping all over the place now.

“Thank *hic* hyung *hic* I’m sorry that *hic* I got your *hic* shirt wet”

“It’s ok Hyukkie”

“Thank you again hyung”

“Hyukkie can you tell hyung why you love monkeys?”

“It’s a long story hyung”

“We have time”

“Well”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 “So that’s the story hyung”

“Wow Hyukkie I didn’t know I’m so sorry”

“No it’s ok hyung”

“Still yet Hyukkie”

“I’m just glad that I got it off of my chest”

“Yeah”

“EUNHYUK YESUNG”

The said members turned to look in the direction of the voices and saw the other members running towards them. Smiles adorned their faces when they saw their lovers running towards them with tears running down their faces. They stood up and went to meet their boyfriends.

When they reached their boyfriends, they jumped into their arms and started crying and soon after the members had joined them in this joyous reunion. After a while Leeteuk spoke.

“Let’s go home guys”

“Home sounds nice right now”

“Yeah”

When they got back to the dorms it was already dinner time. Eunhyuk and Yesung had been quiet the entire way back and the members including their boyfriends were worried.

“Sungie is there something wrong?” Kyuhyun asked worriedly

Yesung looked at Kyuhyun and thought that he had gone crazy. Not once did the maknae ever sound that sincere or worried ever. He still answered him nonetheless.

“Yes Kyu I’m ok”

“Oh”

Kyuhyun had actually sounded disappointed

“Why” Yesung questioned

“No it’s just that ever since we got back from the zoo you and Eunhyuk-hyung have been really quiet” Kyuhyun shyly admitted

Yesung was shocked. The maknae must be really worried about him to actually be that honest about him. Hell he even called Eunhyuk “hyung”. That is a tell-tale sign that the maknae is really worried about something or someone.

Yesung sighed he didn’t know if it was ok to tell Kyuhyun about Eunhyuk’s secret. He decided against it and just Kyuhyun that he wasn’t feeling too well. Kyuhyun was suspicious of Yesung but just decided to let it go since the said person was looking kind of pale.

“Ok but just tell me if you need anything ok”

“Ok Kyu”

“I love you”

“I love you too”

Yesung was sad about the story of Eunhyuk’s past. He really wanted Eunhyuk to open up to everyone and tell them the story. Eunhyuk said that he was going to tell the others tonight but he was afraid that the members were going to reject him. Yesung just prayed and hoped that everything will be alright.

*Later on that night*

The members were eating a nice and quiet dinner and it was Eunhyuk’s favorite dish. Which was kimbap. They were also going to have a nice giant strawberry cake for Eunhyuk (but he didn’t know that). Eunhyuk was quiet the whole time and the members especially Yesung was worried about him. Yesung decided to say something.

“Hyukkie are you ok?”

“Yes hyung”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah”

“We’re just worried about you”

“Well actually there is something that’s bothering me”

“Hyukkie are you going to tell them”

“Yeah”

Yesung immediately got up from his chair and went to Eunhyuk’s side and grabbed his hand as his dongsaeng’s voice had cracked a bit. The other members were worried about their dancing machine and started fussing about the member. Yesung held up a hand to stop them and hugged Eunhyuk to get him to calm down a bit. The members were surprised obviously there was something going on and only the lead singer and the dancing machine knew about it.

After a while, Eunhyuk was finally calm enough to form some words.

“Remember when you guys asked me earlier about why I love monkeys”

“Yeah”

“Well there is a reason for that”

“Which is?”

*flashback*

A six-year-old Hyukjae was vacationing in Australia with his family. He was busy looking at some monkeys. He was so amazed at those creatures even though he didn’t know what they were. He turned to his umma and asked a lot of questions

“Umma”

“Yes Hyukkie darling”

“What are those big fluffy things?”

“Those are monkey’s sweetie”

“Oh. Why are they hairy?”

“So that they could keep cool sweetie”

“Why are they big?”

“So that they could get food”

“Umma I love monkeys”

“That’s good honey. I tell you what why don’t I ask your appa to buy you a book about monkeys before we leave”

“Really umma you’re the best”

“Hyukkie you’re so cute”

Hyukjae was the happiest kid on earth knowing that he was going to learn more about monkeys from a book.

The day they were going to go back to Korea, Hyukjae was once again wandering around and looking at the monkeys one more time before he left. Then things started to go horribly wrong.

It was too fast

He couldn’t escape in time

It had happened in a matter of seconds

It was even a miracle that he was still alive

But he was thankful that he was still alive

As Hyukjae walked towards the monkeys, he was staring at each one of them, taking in every single detail there was about them. When his mother called him to go, he hadn’t noticed the stampede of buffalos.

“Hyukjae watch out”

As he turned to see what his family was screaming about, it was too late, he saw a bunch of fur in his face. He had tears in his eyes and thought that he was going to die. Then he felt like he was floating in the air.

Hyukjae opened his eyes and saw that he was in the arms of someone or something; he got a closer look at his savior and saw that it was a monkey. Hyukjae stared at the monkey for a while longer before everything turned black.

Hyukjae woke up in the hospital a week later. He had a concussion and a broken arm. The monkey had saved his life and he was grateful for that.

Ever since that day whenever Hyukjae saw a monkey he would always think back to that accident and remembered how the animal had saved his life and would be forever grateful for it.

*end of flashback*

When Eunhyuk finished his story he had tears in his eyes. Yesung was still by the dancer was trying to calm him down while stopping his own tears. He knew that the other members had tears in their eyes without looking at them.

“Hyukkie we’re so sorry” Wookie said with a trembling voice.

“It’s ok” Hyukkie replied

“But it’s not ok. We pushed you too much to make you remember something painful we should’ve been more considerate of your feelings and for that we’re so sorry” Leeteuk said in one breath.

Eunhyuk looked at the faces of his hyungs and dongsaengs; he saw that they were very sorry for pushing him on telling them why he loved monkeys a lot. Eunhyuk looked towards his boyfriend and he cried some more.

Donghae was torn. He should have been more considerate of his boyfriend’s feelings. If Eunhyuk wasn’t ready to tell him what was wrong, then he shouldn’t have pushed him to the limit. He feels guilt going through his body and thought that he was the worst boyfriend in the world. Donghae was shocked a bit when he felt a pair of arms wrap around him.

Donghae looked down to see Eunhyuk hugging him.

“Hyukkie”

“What are you thinking about Hae?”

“I’m sorry Hyukkie”

“Sorry about what?”

“About everything”

“What do you mean Hae?”

“I feel like I failed you as a boyfriend”

“What?’

“Yeah. I should have considered your feelings instead of making you tell us why you loved monkeys so much and I’m sorry for that”

“It’s ok Hae I forgive you”

“You forgive me?”

“Yes”

“But why do you forgive me though”

“Because you’re my boyfriend”

Donghae smiled and then kissed Eunhyuk on the lips. They broke the kiss after a while. They stared in each other’s eyes lovingly. Then they heard someone clear their throat. They turned around and saw Kyuhyun and Yesung walk in with a birthday cake in the shape of a monkey. Eunhyuk’s eyes lit up when he saw the cake. He gave Donghae another kiss on his lips. He then ran towards the cake and the others started singing happy birthday to him.

That was how Eunhyuk’s birthday ended at last. The poor boy was sugar high and it took all night to finally put the boy to sleep. He still had the best birthday ever and he wouldn’t change it for anything. He had wonderful band mates and a wonderful boyfriend.


Yay how was it

Did you love it?

Did you hate it?

Please leave a comment in the box below