Yesung

Super Junior Birthdays

My bias

I had the effort to do his

I love it even though its half bad

Well Enjoy


Today was yet another year of turning older than the day before.

He felt so old

He knew that having negative feelings on this day was bad, but he couldn’t help himself.

He felt so old

He is older than his boyfriend

No

He stopped himself from thinking these negative thoughts, but he couldn’t stop the sigh that came from his mouth.

This man by the name of Kim Jongwoon was celebrating his birthday today. He loved this time of year because he got to spend more time with his boyfriend, Cho Kyuhyun.

The said people were sitting on the couch in the living room cuddling with each other. Kyuhyun looked towards his boyfriend when he heard sigh for the umpteenth time that day. He didn’t understand why his cute little boyfriend would be sighing on this wonderful day of the year.

“Sungie what’s wrong it’s your birthday you shouldn’t be sad”

“It’s just like any other day”

“It’s the day you were born silly”

“What’s the difference?”

“Well if you weren’t born then where would Super Junior be without its lead singer and where would I be if there was no Kim Jongwoon hmm?”

“You are so corny”

“I’m only corny for you sweetie”

“Yeah whatever”

“I love you Sungie”

“I love you too Kyu”

Kyuhyun looked at his boyfriend and thought on how he was really going to surprise his boyfriend will be and hopes that he will accept him.

*Later on that day* Kyuhyunnie p.o.v

I was sitting on the dining table thinking of how I was going to surprise him. It really is hard trying to surprise the great Kim Jongwoon. My life is so sad.

Anyway, I was still thinking when I hear the devil himself calling me.

The devil Kim Heechul

“Hey brat”

“Hey diva”

“Do you want me to kill you?”

“Are you going to ruin your nails?”

“*ugh* brat”

“Whatever. What do you want I’m busy right now”

“I’m going to help you”

“Help me with what”

“Help you with your little problem”

“Do you even know what my problem is?”

“Of course I do”

“What is it then?”

“You want to propose to Yesung but you don’t know how to am I right?”

“Uh yeah”

“Good”

“So how can you help me?”

“Tonight he might go up to the roof. So you go up there and wait for the perfect moment then you get on your knee say something nice and sweet then pop the question”

“That’s all”

“Yup”

“Even I could’ve think of that”

“But you didn’t”

“uh shut up” Kyuhyun said embarrassed

*Later on that same day*

Yesung was sitting on a chair on the roof looking at the clear night sky. He really loved coming out here to clear his mind of things. He heard the door to the roof opened and turned around to see his boyfriend there. He smiled and patted the chair next to him.

Kyuhyun smiled and walked over to the chair next to his adorable boyfriend. He smiled he knew that he had to do this now.

While Kyuhyun was fighting with his mind, Yesung reflecting on his life, from the time he was born all the way to now. He smiled; he didn’t want to change it for the world. He had great friends, a great family, and a wonderful boyfriend.

Kyuhyun had ended his fight with his mind and decided that now was the time. He stood up and went to kneel in front of Yesung.

Yesung glanced towards Kyuhyun and saw his boyfriend kneeling in front of him. He blushed a deep burgundy color and wondered what the brat was going to do.

“Uh Kyu what are you doing?”

“I’ll tell just wait for a bit”

“Umm you’re making me nervous brat”

“Yesung”

“Yeah”

“Sungie I love you so much. Every day when I wake up and I see you I still can’t believe that you’re mine. I love you with all my heart and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me Kim Jongwoon?”

Yesung was shocked that his boyfriend had actually proposed to him. He wanted to say something but the words wouldn’t leave his mouth.

“Yes Cho Kyuhyun I will love to marry you”

He actually said it.

Kyuhyun had a smile on his face as he slipped the ring onto his finger. Kyuhyun stood up while taking Yesung with him and started spinning the older around. The couple could hear a chorus of cheers coming from downstairs and decided to investigate.

*In the living room*

The members were sitting around in the living room reminiscing of how their maknae finally proposed to their lead singer just moments before. The two said people appeared in the doorway and the members started cheering once again for the happy couple. Yesung hid behind Kyuhyun in embarrassment. The members went up to them and congratulated them.

“Hey guys congrats” Sungmin said happily

“Yay I’m so happy for you guys” Ryeowook jumped happily

“Yay Kyuhyun actually proposed to Sungie-hyung” Donghae and Eunhyuk said at the same time

“OMG my baby is getting married” Leeteuk said dramatically while clinging onto Yesung as if his life depended on it

“Good job brat you better not make him cry or you’re going to die” Kangin said while smiling

“May God bless you guys during this joyous time” Siwon said while giving both boys a hug

“Good job brat” Kibum said happily

“He actually did it” The 3 Chinese members said still not believing that the evil maknae had actually proposed to Yesung.

“The boy did it finally” Shindong said in a relieved voice

“Ha-ha the great Kim Heechul has once again done his job” Heechul said while smirking

The members were still chatting with the newly engaged couple when suddenly Minwook came out with a turtle shaped birthday cake and was singing happy birthday. The members sang happy birthday to Yesung and ate the cake happily.

Yesung was lying on his bed on Kyuhyun’s arms thinking about the day’s events. He turned to his fiancée and closed his eyes to finally go to sleep. As he drifted off to dreamland he whispered these final words.

‘This was the best birthday ever’


I love Kyusung so bad

End of story