Leeteuk

Super Junior Birthdays

Long chapter

I actually had an effort

Enjoy


The members wanted to make this day special for their leader. Since Leeteuk had done just about everything for them all year they wanted to make his day a special one.

Well at least that’s what they planned

It had started out all nice but then it had turned into a complete disaster, it wasn’t supposed to end this way but it did and it was all their fault they didn’t mean it but it happened anyway.

“What in the world happen here?”

“We can explain Teukie”

“Well start explaining then”

“Well it was supposed to be a surprise but then things happened and well they ended up like this we’re so sorry Teukie”

“Aish you guys couldn’t I have gotten at least one day of rest without cleaning up after your messes”

“We’re sorry Teukie”

“And that’s how it always is you guys always apologize and say that you will never do it again but here you guys are again with a mess that I have to clean”

“We’re sorry”

“Just go to your rooms”

That’s how it went down but how about we start from the very beginning to see how this problem had started out.

*earlier that day*

The members of Super Junior woke up with smiles on their faces. Today was a very special day and they were really excited for this.

Today was their leader’s birthday

Yes today was, the leader of Super Junior, Leeteuk’s birthday

Kangin has something special he had planned for his boyfriend’s birthday. He had everything planned out but all he needed was the other members help to put it into action.

Every member had a job to do and it went like this:

Kangin- getting flowers

Yesung- cleaning rooms

Kyuhyun- staying away from the kitchen/ helping Yesung

Sungmin- organizing things

Ryeowook- cooking

Zhoumi- cleaning bathrooms

Henry- cleaning living room

Shindong- staying away from food/ helping Yesung

Heechul- distracting Leeteuk

Hangeng- helping Heechul

Donghae- grabbing plates

Eunhyuk- setting up the table

Siwon- writing a song for Kangin

Kibum- helping Yesung

Yes this was supposed to happen and so far for most of the day it did happen.

It all started to go wrong when Kyuhyun stepped into the kitchen. He went to go grab a glass of water for his boyfriend when he bumped in Ryeowook causing the latter to trip and drop the food bowl on the ground causing it to smash. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were shocked and quickly went to work to clean up the mess, and then Yesung walked into the kitchen with an irritated look on his face. He didn’t know about the things on the floor so he stepped on them. Sadly, he stepped on the glass and the food and jumped slightly at the pain. Kyuhyun caught his boyfriend in time and carried him to the living room.

Henry, who was cleaning the living room, looked up at the commotion and saw Kyuhyun carrying Yesung to the living room. He saw that Yesung had tears streaming down his face and that his left foot was bleeding badly. Henry saw the blood and screamed his head off. His screaming had caused Donghae to drop the few plates that he was carrying and it was worst when Yesung was limping towards the kitchen to check on Donghae and once again stepped on the glass. This time Yesung screamed and alerted the rest of the members.

Ryeowook was scared by the noise and immediately dropped the bag of flour onto the ground and the bag burst causing the flour to go everywhere.

The members were shocked when the flour had exploded at that time and that was when Leeteuk, Heechul, and Hangeng had decided to walk through the door. The members were staring wide-eyed at their leader. Heechul and Hangeng were looking in terror at the scene before them.

Leeteuk looked at the members in absolute horror. He was slowly starting to get very pissed off at the members. He had wished that today they were going to be good boys and not cause any trouble but apparently he was wrong. He looked towards every one of the members and noticed that a few of them were missing. Leeteuk looked at the members and wanted an explanation immediately.

“What in the world happen here?”

“We can explain Teukie”

“Well start explaining then”

“Well it was supposed to be a surprise but then things happened and well they ended up like this we’re so sorry Teukie”

“Aish you guys couldn’t I have gotten at least one day of rest without cleaning up after your messes”

“We’re sorry Teukie”

“And that’s how it always is you guys always apologize and say that you will never do it again but here you guys are again with a mess that I have to clean”

“We’re sorry”

“Just go to your rooms”

He then looked at the flour-covered members and saw that they were hesitating at first. He let out a frustrated groan and was about to say something when the door opened revealing an all too happy Kangin.

“I’m home you guys”

“*ahem*”

“Huh”

Kangin looked up and saw that his lover was standing there with an irritated look on his face. He looked behind him and saw the other members sitting on the floor covered in flour.

“Oh”

“Oh is right”

“Teukie”

“I can explain that’s what you were going to say right!”

“Umm”

“Well this was the last time I don’t want to hear any more excuses and everyone go to your rooms now!”

The members got up slowly and went to their rooms. Leeteuk, Heechul, Hangeng, and Kangin saw their maknae carrying the turtle lover and thought that something was wrong but shrugged it off. After the members were in their respective rooms they all started on cleaning the dorms up a bit.

They had finished cleaning almost an hour later and were now resting. Heechul and Hangeng were talking to each other in a whispered voice while looking at Kangteuk. The Hanchul couple were going to voice to the couple that they were going to bed but saw a familiar tuff of brown hair in the corner. Heechul immediately recognized it as Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun what are you doing is everything ok?”

The maknae flinched when he heard the diva call his name and ask if he was alright. He was a little hesitant to go out but his boyfriend needed help and fast. The maknae came out of his hiding place and shuffled towards his hyungs.

The four men looked at the maknae and panic was evident on their faces as they was the fear on the maknae’s face. Leeteuk spoke up first

“Kyu-ah what’s wrong?”

“Well earlier when we were sent to our rooms we helped Jongwoon cause he hurt his foot by stepping on some broken glass today. We thought that he would be alright after a while but he’s not. He fell asleep after we got the glass out of his foot. Then he started shaking and his face was turning red so I went to get the others and now he’s running a really high fever and the wound is bleeding again and I don’t know what to do anymore hyung”

The maknae finished explaining the situation to his hyungs and the poor boy was in tears. Kyuhyun hated seeing his lover in so much pain.

The four older hyungs looked at their maknae in shock. They knew that something was off about the Kyusung couple but just let it go as if it was nothing. Now they were hearing that their turtle-lover was now running a high fever and was severely injured. Leeteuk instantly felt guilty he had yelled at his dongsaengs for causing that mess but didn’t bother to check if they were alright. When the members made a mess it made one of them injured and he didn’t like it at all. When the leader was about to say something they heard their eternal maknae yelling from upstairs.

“Kyuhyun, Yesung's fever is getting worse you have to hurry”

When the maknae heard his hyung’s words, he gasped in shock and fell to his knees before his older hyungs and cried harder and begged.

“Hyung please help Jongwoon”

The members then rushed down the stairs with a panting Yesung in tow. The four oldest were looking at Yesung and gasped in shock.

Yesung was wrapped in a huge duvet blanket and panting heavily, he was sweating a lot and his cheeks were red, evidence that he had high fever, and his left foot was wrapped in red-stained bandages.

“Come on we have to take him to the hospital”

The members all split up and went into two separate vans and brought Yesung to the hospital. The doctors had immediately rushed him into the emergency room. The members were trying to comfort the maknae who was crying his eyes out. Almost three hours later the doctor came out of the operation room. The members stood up and went to the doctor for information.

“Are you the family of Kim Jongwoon?”

“Yes”

“Well he is in a serious condition right now”

Kyuhyun broke down in tears once again. Leeteuk asked Kangin and Siwon to the maknae out of there and to make him calm down. Leeteuk turned to the doctor once again and gave him an apologetic smile.

“Well as I have said he is in a serious condition. He is definitely running a high fever and his injury to his foot was infected. He will have to be on crutches for a while to stay off of it and we are trying to bring his fever down but it just seems that it won’t go down. Also he had a hard time breathing so we put an oxygen mask on him. He will have to stay overnight for further examination”

“Ok thank you so much doctor”

“May we see him?”

“Of course but remember you must remain quiet and also to come and get me or a nurse if he wakes up”

“Yes doctor”

The members, after calling the maknae, had gone to see their beloved turtle hyung/ dongsaeng. When they got to his room, the leader opened up the door and the members were shocked when they saw Yesung.

The boy had his leg wrapped up, which was on top of 5 other pillows, and the blanket covered his whole body up to his chin. There was a towel on his forehead with the mask on his face. The members moved towards the bed and sat around it.

There was a knock at the door and the other three members walked in. Kyuhyun sprinted towards the bed and grabbed his lover’s hand.

“Sungie please wake up I need you”

Kyuhyun laid his head on the bed and continued to cry. The members were starting to cry as well. It wasn’t every day that the maknae would show his feelings and when he did, the members would feel what he was feeling.

“I’m sorry this is all my fault”

“How is it your fault Kyu?”

“If only I had watched where I was going Wookie wouldn’t have dropped the bowl and Yesung wouldn’t have gotten hurt” Kyuhyun confessed silently

“Well if I didn’t scream Donghae-hyung wouldn’t have gotten scared and dropped the plates and it wouldn’t have happened if I wasn’t afraid of blood” Henry said in a guilty voice

“Well if I wasn’t so scared and clumsy I wouldn’t have dropped the plates and caused Yesung-hyung to hurt himself more” Donghae said softly

“No it’s my fault if I wasn’t so mad and had thought more clearly and checked on you all we wouldn’t be here right now” Leeteuk confessed

“Teuk I think you should tell them why you were mad” Kangin said seriously

“I know” Leeteuk said in a hushed voice

“What are you talking about hyung?”

“Well earlier today some fans came up to us and started talking to us and wishing me happy birthday but then an anti-fan came up and said that I should just leave the band and that it has no use for an old person and that my old age will just hold everyone up and slow us down and that my relationship with Kangin or everyone for that matter was an infidelity and that it was wrong and we should get real girlfriends and what not”

The members were beyond pissed after hearing the story how could the fans just think of them like that? They were people too you know and they had feelings.

While the members were silently seething in anger, they heard a groan and a little bit of a shuffle came from the bed.

They all looked and saw that Yesung was starting to wake up.

Siwon left to go and get a doctor.

He then came back a few moments later with the doctor. Yesung was now fully awake and was still a bit dazed from his fever.

The doctor had ushered everyone out of the room except for Kyuhyun and the leader. The members were waiting anxiously out in the hallway about their sick member. The doctor came out a few moments later and was all smiles.

“How is he doctor?”

“Well his fever has seem to go down but only a little. He will still need to stay overnight just to be safe but the good news is that he doesn’t need the oxygen mask at all now. He can breathe on his own just fine now”

All of the members had sighed in relief, they were glad that Yesung was getting better even if it was only a little at a time.

So that is how Leeteuk's birthday ended with some reconciliation, tears, and a sleepover at the hospital. At the end Leeteuk realized that even if the members did drive him nuts he still loved them with all his heart because they are a family.


The End

I hope that you guys enjoyed it