#35. (IT'S THE CHAPTER EVERYBODY. START CHEERING)

Guardian Angels? Nope, JERKS!! (SEE LAST CHAPTER, PLEASE ^^/)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirty Five

Please listen >< For my sake T^T It's a beautiful instrumental so pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase T^T (and it makes the whole thing way better)

 

After what seemed like forever but was only 15 minutes, I reached ABC Mart. Heaving hard, I looked up at the numerous floors above the supermarket. The rain blurred my vision.

 

I was going to get to her. I forgot there was an elevator, I ran up all the stairs. Then I flung the creaky door to the open terrace and saw her.

 

“Ji-yong?” Jinhee heard me and turned around, an expression of shock, surprise and complete thrill dawning on her face all at once. She looked exhausted, tired, bedraggled, wet and her hair was dripping with rainwater. To boast, I’d probably have been the only person who thought she was breathtaking. Honestly, I looked worse but I couldn’t care less.

 

I walked up to her, threw her arms around my neck and crashed my lips on hers.

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

I felt him kissing me, so much of gentleness but so much of passion. Since all the times he kissed me I never kissed back, I was at a loss what to do. I didn’t know, but he knew and he kissed me slowly as if teaching me. In a while I was returning the favor and my heart exploded. Our faces were in contact and his lips were burning on mine. I felt like collapsing and going up in flames.

 

The rainwater was falling on us and our lips every time we kissed. This was the first time that I was kissing back. The first time he really meant it as real and the first time we were both feeling the same way. My arms which were lying limp around his slender neck now tightened and pulled him closer. It was all I could do to remain standing; my knees were feeling weak and buckling. He noticed and pulled me up by the waist and supported me. That action alone was enough to make my knees buckle again and he pushed me against the cold iron railing and pulled apart.

 

“Jiyong…” I murmured against his lips that were only a hair’s width away and it was sufficient to make him kiss me again. But I was more than willing. All my feelings… all these years…

 

I cupped the side of his face that showcased his fine jaw line and raked my other hand through his wet, black hair. I felt chills down my spine, goose bumps and my heart was in pieces from all the emotion and onset of feelings. Finally, when both of us were completely out of breath, he pulled apart again. Looking into my eyes, he pulled me into a deep hug.

 

“I’m sorry… I’ve been a total fool.” He murmured, combing through my hair. I sighed into his shoulder.

 

“You definitely have… but I’m glad.”

 

“I’m glad too. Hey,” He said and raised my chin with his finger.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I love you.” And he pulled me in for another deep kiss.

 

 

 

 

“Play it.” I urged him as I was leaning on him with one of his arms around me, one ear bud in my ear and the other in his. He was going to make me listen to their new, title song – Seoul Nightlife.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter