#15. (Part II)

Guardian Angels? Nope, JERKS!! (SEE LAST CHAPTER, PLEASE ^^/)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fifteen {Part II}

 

 

 

Your POV

 

I ran a hand through my messed up hair. I’d managed to get some of the idiots into the events, but still needed five more.

 

“Yah! Donghae!” I called, suddenly spotting the basketball star walking past the library. “Wait!”

 

“Oh… what?” he said, stopping and looking mildly surprised.

 

“Will you join the boy’s pole vault event for the sports festival, please?” I begged him, using my puppy dog eyes.

 

He didn’t say anything for a few minutes but simply looked at me.

 

“What is that?”

 

I groaned in frustration. How is it that these people knew nothing of what I was talking about?!

 

Calmly, I explained the game to him. Then he nodded in understanding.

 

“Oh that. I used to call it Stick-Jump. So I didn’t understand…”

 

“Um… okay, right. So will you join, please?” he may be a basketball star, he may be a kingka. But to me, he was a total idiot.

 

He stayed silent for another few minutes. Then he grinned at me.

 

“No.”

 

My jaw dropped open. “DONGHAE!! You can’t do this to me!” I wailed loudly. A few of the upperclassmen passing by looked at the both of us weirdly. I’m sure they misunderstood it.

 

“Donghae,” I grit my teeth. I was tired of this already. The whole day I’ve been running around. “Please. Join. This. Event. Or. Else. I. will. Snatch. Your. Stupid. Basketball. Away.”

 

He took one look at the ball tucked under his arm, and looked at me horrified.

 

“Okay, I’ll join! Just don’t do anything to Miki please!” he said, his voice shaky. I just looked at him weirdly.

 

He even named his basketball.

 

And they called him a kingka?!

 

 

 

 

Hyukjae’s POV

 

 

“Luna, please join the relay race.” I said, my voice already sounding tired. Hell, I’d been walking around like a zombie the whole day, and didn’t even eat my lunch.

 

Stupid Won bin Seonsaeng and his choice of representatives!

 

She looked at me and the paper I was holding. “Um… is that a makeup product?”

 

I slapped my face with the paper. I had had enough! Why are these girls so stupid?!

 

“NO. It’s a sports event. Do you know what sports is?” I asked, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

 

She giggled. “Of course, Hyukjae Oppa, I know what sports is. So… you want me to join that?”

 

“Yes, please.” I said. She didn’t have the right to call me Oppa!

 

“Uhm…,” she bit her lip, and looked upwards, trying to decide if she wanted to join or not.

 

“Please Luna; I’ll buy you that new nail color which just launched yesterday.” I asked. I just totally made that up.

 

She immediately jumped on me. “OH MY GOD, HYUKJAE OPPA, REALLY?! OH MY GOD, SARANGHAE! OF COURSE I”LL JOIN!” and she cooed and wriggled and squirmed for about 10 minutes. I pushed her away and walked off, ticking the box near her name on the paper.

 

“One more to go,” I muttered.

 

 

 

 

I walked along the corridors, shoving my hands into my pockets. I whistled and made my way slowly to class. One more person to blackmail, but that could wait until tomorrow right?

 

My stomach rumbled from the lack of food, but I ignored it. It was nearly the end of school today, and I was aching to get back home and get a ton of sleep. I sighed for about the hundredth time today.

 

Then, I saw Jinhee and her friend Hana come out from our class. I watched as they walked the opposite way, toward me. They didn’t notice me yet.

 

She didn’t notice me yet.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter