Am I UR man?

Love Her For Me

While Siwan,Dong Jun,Jun Young and Kwang Hee is waiting for Hyung Syik..They start to ask themselves why is he doing that.

"Hmm...I wonder why is your hyung doing that Dong Jun,its seems so odd."

Ask Siwan.

Dong Jun's POV

Aish....This is irritating me..I must find out why is Hyung Syik doing that..Is he trying to impress Sung Gi by acting so gentlemen..

Also I must start to find out Siwan's,Jun Young hyung and Kwang Hee's feeling towards Sung Gi's too...

End of Dong Jun's POV

While waiting for Hyung Syik to return to the dance studio...

In the carpark....

"Sung Gi..Will you mind waiting for me here for a while?Cause I need to get my car first."

Asked Hyung Syik with a sweet smile on his face.

"Sure!"

After hearing your answer he walks off and start to look for his car.While waiting you receive a text message by...........

"Hey!hahaha!!This is your friends enemy..Are you free tommorrow night?I want to take you out somewhere.."

You felt really shock and just ignored the message...

For about 5 minutes later Hyung Syik appeared with his sky blue "Skyline" car in front of you.He then got out of his car and went to the other side of his car to open the door for you.

"Get in Sung Gi"

He said with a smile..You just nodded and entered the car without a second turn.

Your POV\

I wonder who is this idiot that is texting me..Could it be Dong Woon?Or Key hyung...Aish.Key hyung wouldn't want to text me also..Hmm I wonder who.....

Wow Hyung Syik seems to be so gentlemen because of his actions earlier..His car colour is my favourite..And this is the dream car that I really want..."Skyline!!"

Hmmm...I wonder why Hyung Syik really wants to send me home so badly..

End of Your POV

"Erm Sung Gi...Can I ask you something?"

Suddenly Hyung Syik's voice crack the silence between us in the car.

"Yes?"

"What is your ideal type of man?Do I have the characteristics that meets your standard?hehehe!!"

He then the radio and the song that was played is "Ur Man" by Triple 'S'..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao3GtfXTUi0

"This is my favourite song..After listening to this song I will ask myself if the girl that I love treats me as their Man.."

Hyung Syik then giggled and smiled at you.

Before you could answer back his question you have arrived at your house.

"Okay then see you tommorrow...Bye!!!"

After saying the word bye,He winked at you and smirk a bit , you almost melt infront of him but you controlled your feelings.You then drag yourself home smiling and when you enter your house...

"Sung Gi!!Who's that?Your boyfriend??"

Tiffany starts to irritate you but before she could continue on...

"Tiffany...Stop it..your sister is all tire out and you are starting your nonsense again..Let her rest can you.."

Mom talked sweetly to Tiffany..She then turned to uou and smile..Tiffany felt irritated and storm off from the place..

"Hows your first day of school?Fun?I'm really sure there's a lot of guys talking to you right?"

Mom giggled..

"Mom,no...Hmm actually quite but they are friendly in fact 1 of them send me home just now as I wan to arrive home early.Okay mom..I want to go and take a shower..I'll be back soon to have dinner with you okay?"

Mom just nodded and you kissed her cheecks and walk away.

In your room

Your POV

Aish...What a tiring day with the ZE:A boys.Hmm I wonder why Hyung Syik asked me that question..Does he has feelings for me??Heheheh!!

Arh..Sung Gi..Focus on your aim..Your aim is to pass all your exams in school so that you can help to build more helping hand for your father's business company..

End of Your POV