Giving Thanks

Beauty and BEAST

You could feel heat on your face. Slowly you opened your eyes. You looked like a mess.

You took a deep breathe of air and stretched your arms. You noticed you smelled like alcohol.

 

'Did I drink?' You asked yourself.

You closed your eyes and thought hard.

 

Memories from the previous day flashed through your mind.

'That's right!'

You remember being at their house, they were arguing to take you home.

Then your mind went blank.

'Could it be? I passed out?'

 

You stood up and took a shower.

"I'll need to make it up to the oppas today. Especially Hyunseung-oppa and Yoseob-oppa."

 

You went into the kitchen and grabbed different ingredients. Eggs, milk, flour, strawberries, blueberries, butter, vanilla, baking powder, sugar and more. You decided to whip them up a cake.

 

You only knew how to bake one cake, a strawberry-blueberry cake. You learned it in school back then. You prayed that you would still remember.

 

You concentrated first on making the batter. You mixed hard until the mixture was thick but smooth. You dipped your finger in and tasted it. Yum.

 

You got a baking pan and placed the batter all inside. You pre-heated your oven and waited for it to reach the right temperature before placing your cake pan inside.

 

All that's left now is for the cake to cook and the decorations. After awhile, you were finished with everything - even the decorations for the cake.

 

It looked like this:

Photobucket

 

You looked for a thin carton box where you could place it on the way there. You placed it in one and tied a ribbon over it.

 

You cleaned yourself up before going out of the house.

It's already 11AM and you didn't make it there for breakfast, but at least you'd be there for lunch.

 

------------------------------------>AUTHOR'S NOTE

 

Sorry for the uber long waiting period >.< Mianhae D:

And sorry for the uber short chapter. Nothing much could be written about baking a cake DX

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :D

 

And yes, the cake is from ZE:A's new music video, Here I Am :)

And yes, I love ZE:A.

 

I've been so busy and stressed lately.

I mean, our exams just finished and it turns out I won't be very free this vacation either .-.

Anyways, here is my schedule XD (just wanna share it :D)

Mondays and Wednesdays - play badminton from 9AM-12NN, Kuya* Allan's Cueing Sessions

Tuesdays and Fridays - rest day

Thursdays - Go to Pasay City (this is where my mom works) to play badminton with my mom's co-workers

Saturdays and Sundays - my dad decides

 

*Kuya - Filipino term for older brother. Comes before the name and can be used alone. Like if you want to buy from a male street vendor:

Kuya, isang tuhog nga po

Kuya, one stick please

 

Allan, is my badminton trainer for 2 years? Almost 3 (in June or July) And I totally love him cause he sticks with me though I'm an epic fail in sports. Unlike Darwin :| Who I absolutely loathe. He insults(?) me everytime a make a mistake but RS is so understanding, he told Darwin it's cause I was still learning how to play :"> And I was like… 'awwwww…'

 

RS - young trainer that beat my trainer in a tournament :)

Darwin - young and somewhat arrogant trainer, somewhat annoying and lazy .-.