Going Home

Beauty and BEAST

The taxi arrived infront of the house. It was already 2AM.

You paid the driver and carried Doojoon outside and into the house.

 

Inside, the boys were all in the living room, watching TV. It sounded like a horror movie. You were too sleepy to pay mind to it.

 

They all looked at you. Yoseob ran to you and grabbed Doojoon.

"~~~~~-noona, thanks for bringing hyung home." He wrapped Doojoon's arm around his neck. "I'll take him to his room."

 

You walked to the couch, unstably. You were about to fall on Dongwoon's seat. He stood up and caught you. He placed you on his seat. Suddenly, you opened your eyes bigger.

 

"I need to get home!" You said, standing up and running to the door. Everyone was looking at you.

 

Junhyung ran to you and grabbed your arm.

"~~~~~, stay here for the night. It's past 2 in the morning!" He said, pulling you inside.

 

Yoseob was on his way down. He ran down as fast as he could and joined Junhyung.

"~~~~~-noona, you can't possibly go home now." He said, grabbing your other arm.

 

"But, I can't." You said, walking dizzily, ignoring their arms, to the door.

 

They pulled you harder.

Hyunseung, Kikwang and Dongwoon was there, too.

 

"Let's just let her go home." Dongwoon said, sounding somewhat annoyed.

"Dongwoon, are you crazy?!" Hyunseung and Yoseob almost shouted together. Kikwang and Junhyung looked at him weirdly.

 

"Tsk." Dongwoon made a sound.

 

"Forget it. I'll drive her home." Hyunseung said, running to a table to get car keys.

"No, Hyunseung-hyung. You're already sleepy. Let me drive her home." Junhyung offered.

"No, it's okay. I just drank some coffee anyway." He said, grabbing your arm.

 

"Can I come with you, Hyunseung-hyung?" Yoseob asked.

 

"Stay in the back with her." Hyunseung smiled at Yoseob.

 

Yoseob and Hyunseung carried you to Hyunseung's car. Yoseob placed you in the back before going in. Hyunseung took the driver's seat and started the engine. You could hear the almost silent engine go on.

 

You tried to stay awake but as the minutes passed, your eyes dropped and you couldn't hear or see anything anymore but you could feel warm hands fixing your hair.